A Cruise Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FUNFORUS2
FUNFORUS2
18 Followers

Jean took my hand and pulled me to the bed. Kristina was lying on her side. Jean laid me down next to her on my back. Jean then lay down next to me. They let their hands wander over me, but never touching my cock. My precum was running out of me. It left a small pool on my stomach. Both of them used their fingers to rub it around. Kristina took some and fed it to Jean. Kristina sat up and said she wanted more pussy action. She moved up on top of me settling her pussy on to my face. Her juices were running out of her I happily drank them up. Not to be left out. Jean made her way down to my cock. I could feel her licking the tip. She sucked on me a few times then I could feel her moving around again. I knew that feeling! She had move on top of me and slowly slipped my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She kept her speed down. I did not know how long I could keep myself from cuming.

I continued to lick and suck Kristina. Jean was doing what she always does to cum on my cock, moving just the tip of my cock in and out of her. Jean and Kristina kept riding me. I could just see Jean reach around Kristina, playing with her breast. After a few more minutes both Jean and Kristina were both crying out that they were cuming for their second time! Jean came on my cock. Her juices were spilling out, drenching my cock and balls and Kristina's juices flowed out of her pussy into my mouth!

Jean and Kristina moved off of me and without a word, both started to lick and suck my cock and balls! It did not take long for me to start cuming! Jean stroked me while Kristina took the tip of my in her mouth. I felt the pressure growing at the base of my shaft. Jean kept stroking my shaft faster and faster. Kristina let go of her lip grip on me and joined Jean in stroking my cock and balls. I'm coming! I moaned as my cock shot cum up in the air landing on my stomach and chest. Both Jean and Kristina played with me until I was totally spent.

What an evening! We all collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. Dreaming about waking up together and what the new day may bring!

FUNFORUS2
FUNFORUS2
18 Followers
12