A-Cup Angst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana broke the silence at the table by saying, "Anyway, you must be here about the werewolves, right? Anything I can do to help, you let me know. As a matter of fact, let me make a call and have all of our files delivered to you at once." He took out his cell phone and then folded it back up and put it back in his pocket. "You know what? I'm going to do you one better and personally fetch them for you. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the case!"

Jamie frowned. He had searched Section's files for the typical signs of werewolves and vampires and found none. "We're here on an unrelated matter," he told Dana, "but, please, tell us about the werewolves. We haven't heard of any animal attacks."

Dana's smile faltered and his brow bunched up. "Why would you hear of animal attacks," he asked, in genuine puzzlement. As soon as he spoke the words, he realized the kids were just that, kids that were new to this whole thing. If he could plant some distrust of official Section policy into the heads of these teenagers, they'd be his for the playing. No longer would he be the puppet. He would be the puppeteer. "Oh, you must think of the werewolves from the movies and stuff. Grrrr," he imitated a movie werewolf with his hands for claws. "No, no, no. The real deal is this. Wolves that carry lycanthropy bite humans and then they possess them during the night of the full moon. The men that get bitten don't change in any outwardly obvious way. They predate the streets and attack and kill lone people, usually the homeless, with their bare hands. They stay off the grid because cops everywhere just chalk the death up to a drunken hobo fight."

"That's awful," Sandra declared.

"Do you mean the brutal, bare handed murders, or the law enforcement's casual disregard for the less fortunate in our society," Dana asked of her.

"Ugh, both," she said.

"Why are there still werewolf attacks happening today," asked Rose. "Doctors are required by law to report anything they suspect might be the result of violence, like gun shots and so on, aren't they? Why isn't there a record of everyone that got bitten?"

Dana counted on his fingers as he named the following, "Gunshot wounds, stabbings, and the beatings of women that might be the result of domestic violence. These things E.R. doctors must report. Animal bites are not on the list."

"Why not," asked Rose.

Dana smiled inwardly. If he could spin a good enough yarn, these youngsters might develop a habit of turning to him for information. And information was power. "Well, to tell you that, I must tell you the truth about werewolves and lycanthropy," said Dana before leaning in and continuing in a whisper. "When lycans possess werewolves during a full moon, they're actually prowling the streets in search of an ovulating woman."

"What do they do," interrupted Helena. "Walk up to women and ask them about their periods?"

Dana shook his head no and said, "They can smell it from afar. A super enhanced sense of smell is one of the changes conferred onto a werewolf during his possession. When they find an ovulating woman, walking alone, they'll seize her and drag her to an improvised lair, somewhere. In the lair, the werewolf will stay possessed and rape the victim, over and over again, until she conceives and gives birth to a child. After that, the werewolf will be released from his curse as the lycanthropic wolf that possessed him will be long dead of thirst by then, and its purpose fulfilled."

Sandra was listening breathlessly at the tale and finally asked, "What is their purpose? The birth of this child?"

Dana nodded. "Exactly," he confirmed. "The child in question is commonly called a Shifter. They're mages that learn to change into animals, with age. They also age at about half the speed of other witches and normal mortals. They are widely known for being at least twice as strong at magic than the average witch, which makes the three that Section has on its payroll, at the moment, particularly feared. Especially the two that are more than a hundred years old. Everyone fears those two guys."

"Well, I'd hate to run into them and have to face them," said Jamie.

Dana burst out in raucous laughter and slapped the table in appreciation of the joke Jamie had just said. His laughter slowly died on his lips as the people at the table didn't so much as grin. In fact, they all but glared at him. He cleared his throat and straightened his tie nervously. "I thought you were kidding," he explained.

"Why would I kid about that," Jamie asked.

"Well," Dana held his hands up in a gesture of confusion, "because you already did run into and defeat them. They were at The Suit's house last month."

"Oh," Jamie said as he connected the dots. It must have been the two old-timers that were flanking The Suit's door and were very quick on the trigger. They had gone down like everybody else. "I hadn't noticed."

Dana's eyes narrowed suspiciously at that declaration. The whole story was beginning to sound very, very iffy to him. Five kids waltzed into The Suit's house, took out twenty casters and two of the shifters, without breaking stride, and then signed their licenses and became freelance contractors for Section? Seriously unbelievable. Dana began to suspect it was all just another intimidation ploy, conjured up by The Suit itself. He mused on the idea that The Suit would dispense with the entire Johansson clan, just to lend credence to the tale.

"Rose does have a point," Jamie broke Dana's trail of thought. "Why are there werewolf attacks still happening today? I know Alice Worth isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but rounding up a bunch of wolves, particularly ones that sit still on a full moon, should be a no-brainer."

Dana shrugged and said, "I don't know, Mr. Jacobs. Section is usually a fully integrated service, but it does have a separate Hunting Department. I was never made privy to their dealings. All I know is the official story."

"Give it to us," Rose said.

"The official story within Section is that lycanthropy is a virus wolves suffer from naturally in North America and Siberia," said Moran. "However, the increase of werewolf attacks in the last five decades is attributed to wolves in the wild eating infected flesh that was carried over by high altitude balloons the Soviets sent our way during the Cold War. "

"Why high altitude balloons," asked Rose.

"During World War 2," Dana continued, "the Japanese sent high altitude balloons with incendiary ordnance to set our great forests ablaze. The project was an unparalleled success and the government took great pains to suppress any information about it, lest the Japanese send the balloons over in large numbers. Lacking positive feedback, the Imperial Army abandoned its most destructive weapon against the United States."

"Yes, thank you for the history lesson, Mr. Moran," said Helena, with sarcasm, "but what does this have to do with werewolves?"

Jamie squinted at Dana and said, "You suspect that Section is running some secret experiment to get more shifters born and they're piggy-backing their cover up on a pre-existing government cover up, don't you?" Dana nodded. "Terrifying thought, that. Tell me, what happens to the woman that gets raped for months, or the man that did the raping?"

"Well, the woman goes insane and is committed, leaving the child to become a ward of the State," said Dana.

"And thus free to be trained for Section enforcement from the get go," added Jamie.

Dana nodded again. "The men remember absolutely nothing of their possession. The wolf takes them in their house and returns them there, after the night is up. Not a one of the men that were ever caught and recorded in Section's files had even so much as suspected their nocturnal activities."

Jamie looked long and hard at Dana before asking, "Do you think there might be a bunch of very precocious teenagers matriculating high school over and over again while moonlighting as The Suit's off-the-books enforcers?"

Dana's brow raised and his face screwed up in a thoughtful grimace before he spread his arms wide and conceded, "Honestly, I would not be surprised in the least if there was."

"Oh, goody," Jamie whispered to himself, under his breath. Now he had animals to be on the lookout for? An image of a bunch of big, friendly dogs slobbering all over him and then toasting him with a fireball came to mind. He shivered in disgust.

"What happens to women that get bitten," asked Sandra. "Do they go out and get fucked each full moon until they suddenly wind up pregnant with no memory of the how and when?" Sandra chuckled. "I haven't heard of any women screaming about immaculate conception on the news."

"According to Section's files," Dana said, "no woman has ever been bitten."

"Seriously," asked an incredulous Rose. "Why not?" Dana shrugged in response.

The five eighteen year olds at the table fell silent in contemplation. Dana ventured a question, "If you're not here to hunt werewolves, then what matter brought you here?" When they exchanged looks between them, he held his hands up, palms out. "I didn't mean to pry, I would just like to offer my help if it's a matter of Section business. I've already imposed too much upon your time." He stood up, took five cards out of his pocket and set one down on the table in front of each of them. "If there's anything I can help you with while you're here, accommodations, entertainment, the number of a good car service, anything at all, please don't hesitate to call on me. It has been a pleasure meeting you! Goodbye!" Dana left with a smile on his face.

Jamie felt decidedly stupid for thinking that a simple act of threatening the boss could get him off Section's hit list. They were much bigger than he suspected, even in his wildest dreams. The Suit was probably just biding its time to lull Jamie into a false sense of security. Sooner or later, the penny was going to drop and he was beginning to earnestly fear he wouldn't be able to come out on top, in the end.

"I don't like that guy," said Rose and Helena agreed with a grunt. "It's not on account of the spell that prevented us from getting a read on him, it's his eyes." All the girls agreed with her. The guy was handsome, polite, charming, built like a fitness model and all that, but something was definitely off about him.

"I agree," said Jamie. "But we'll keep in friendly contact with him, all the same. I want someone on the inside to be inclined to help us with some information at the right time. Plus, I kinda owe him for sticking a monkey wrench in your mom's plans," he told Helena.

They finished with their lunch and shopping trip and then retreated to their hotel suite.

Jamie sat alone in the bedroom and forced himself to exorcise the thoughts of Section's dastardly plans against him and his family. He flew half way across the country precisely because he wanted to do something good and help someone. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and focused on the face of Arlene Hartford. He concentrated on her big eyes, looking at him, pleading for help. He exhaled, clearing his head and allowing a series of images of her to linger in his mind.

She was scared and she needed his help. Her big, warm eyes watered as her brow bunched up, pleadingly. There were people around her, people that were hurting her. She shook her head in denial, tossing her delicious curls about her head. Faceless goons surrounded her and sneered at her pleas for mercy. Their strong arms immobilized her nubile body between them. Jamie adjusted the way he sat on the bed. The men ripped off her clothing, stripping her of her dignity, and held her down on all fours. Her handful-sized breasts hung beneath her torso, even as her heaving breaths made her ribs visible. Her wide hips were bare and her perky buttocks were left completely open and vulnerable.

She cried and pleaded for mercy as a big, strong hand tangled its fingers in her hair, guiding her pretty mouth to a hard dick. Her whole body shook in a fast rhythm as throbbing cocks ran in and out of her nethers, violating her body and soul. She cried wordlessly for mercy, for help, for him. Jamie felt an uncomfortable pain. The jizz of the men marked her as soiled when it was spilled all over her features. The lights in her bright eyes dimmed a little with each and every spurt, but kept flickering on. Her lips moved in a wordless promise of great carnal rewards for him if he just rescued her from the faceless goons that were molesting her.

Jamie was startled out of his fantasy by the feeling of an uncomfortable, almost painful, tightness in his pants. His cock was hot, hard and heavy, straining against the fabric. He stood up in alarm. Did he just get aroused by fantasizing of Arlene being violated?

His heart beat a mile a minute and his hands reached for his forehead as he realized that he really did. The thought of Arlene Hartford being gangbanged against her will made him hard. His fingers tapped against his scalp. "What the fuck is going on in here," he whispered aloud. He paced up and down the room, but his hard on would not subside. "Fuckity fuck!" Seeing that his cock was not budging, he took off his pants to relieve himself of the pain.

Sonya entered the bedroom at that moment. "Jamie," she addressed him, "Sandra and Rose have an," her voice trailed off as she saw his cock tenting his boxer shorts. She licked her lips and smiled. He gave her the barest of nods and she leaped at him, mashing her lips against his. Their hands tore their clothes off in a mad frenzy. He needed to fuck his cock into submission, and she was more than eager for it. They fell on the bed with their arms still wrapped around each other. They jockeyed for position as Jamie worked out his frustration and embarrassment through his lips. She matched every ounce of passion he was pouring into their kisses.

That wasn't enough for him, so he rolled on top and broke the hug. He grasped his treacherous shaft and aimed it at her dewy opening. He pushed inside her insistently until he was hilted in her hot cavern. He began fucking her with all the energy he could muster. He used his cock to vent all of his self loathing on her pussy. She moaned and yelped in time with his thrusts. He gave it all he had and she matched him eagerly.

They fucked and rutted for over an hour and Sonya came dozens of times. Jamie came thrice and remained hard, despite not using his power to stay that way. He had never before had such sexual stamina without the use of magic. Jamie remembered that old adage, "if you can't spot the annoying person in the room, it's you". He ran a quick, mental checklist on himself.

Do you have sex slaves? Check!

Do you spend your time gathering power? Check!

Do you go into a blind, homicidal rage when provoked? Check!

Do you get super hard fantasizing of innocent women being raped? Check!

He felt like he had just walked into the darkest pit of Hell and found nothing scary there. He wasn't balancing on the fine line between good and evil, so much as he was taking a running start and executing a vault with a triple somersault to land as the dot on the "i" in evil.

He rolled Sonya over and stuck his unyielding erection into her asshole. Both his cock and her asshole were coated in her juices. She relaxed at once and let him enter her pucker, but she still yelped with the mixture of pain and pleasure he was inflicting upon her. He fucked her ass with forceful strokes until he came for the fourth time and his nearly numb cock finally started to deflate. Sonya giggled breathlessly under him as he slipped out of her. "That was awesome," she praised his performance.

He laid an open-palmed spank on her ass and got up to go shower. He stopped at the door and asked, "Why did you come into the room?"

"Oh, right" Sonya exclaimed in sudden remembrance. "The girls have come up with a way to break the case, if it works."

Jamie took a long time in the shower. He was in the running for world champion masturbator for half his life, but he had never, ever fantasized of women being violated. He had never felt even the tiniest twitch of activity south of the border when he saw violence against women on TV. The marathon erection resulting from a teeny, tiny rape fantasy was really disturbing him. He forced himself to get back on track and rejoined the girls in the suite to hear of their bright idea, still toweling himself dry.

"It's something akin to psychometry," Sandra explained. "I'll recreate her last steps in her apartment, while she was being assaulted. If I'm successful, I should be able to see what she saw and maybe we'll get a clue that way." She was referring to the latest victim that brought them here in the first place.

"There are serious risks involved," countered Rose. "Risks we would be truly foolish to undertake, now that we're on Section's watch list."

"I'll be perfectly safe," Sandra insisted. "Nothing's going to happen to me. Section's people tried this over and over again at all the crime scenes and nothing ever happened to them."

"What she will be doing," Rose told Jamie, "is drawing out the mind of the missing woman to share a glimpse of her memories. If this woman had been killed in the meantime and Sandra here pours too much of her power into her spell, she might just wind up raising the deceased woman's spirit from the underworld."

"You're exaggerating," Sandra protested. Jamie hung his head as the two girls argued.

Do your underlings raise the dead? Check!

He just sat there, holding his head in his hands and shaking it lightly in disbelief. How the hell did he go from nerdy little part time cell phone salesman, who never hurt a fly, to spirit raising sorcerer in just six months? Helena stopped the fight and got the girls to settle on a compromise. Sandra would try out her idea if Jamie gave her a strict order to not invest too much of her power into the spell. Jamie sat and looked blankly at the girls, for a moment, and then gave the order. He had Helena pick out his clothes for him and then they all went over to the missing woman's apartment.

The door was taped over with police tape and a wax seal was placed over a notice that was glued to both the door and the doorjamb. Jamie waved his fingers and the entire thing detached from the door. He flicked another finger and the door quietly unlocked and swung open. They filed into the apartment. A hand gesture from him resulted in the door closing behind them, locking itself, and the notices and tape reattaching to the door and jamb.

In the silence and darkness that followed, Jamie's senses broke through his funk with dire observations about the apartment. Very foul magics were worked there recently and a bitter aftertaste lingered. He gave Sandra the go ahead and remained on guard. Sandra held the report of the police's re-enactment of the crime and replayed the movements of the victim as best as they could be guessed at. There was nothing happening.

"Do it again," Jamie ordered, guided by his instincts. "Focus on her emotions in the moment, more than on her actions." Sandra nodded and cleared her mind. She stood still for a minute, before she began to mime the woman's moves to herself. Her breathing quickened and her face went pale in genuine fear. In a matter of seconds, Jamie felt a partial presence in the apartment. It was drawn there by Sandra's spell, but it felt incomplete and seemed to him to be unable to join with Sandra. "Feel incomplete, like a big part of you has been taken from you," he ordered her.

He felt the presence slipping away. Sandra was getting nowhere fast. Jamie finally dispatched a power spirit to do what it could. It slowly dissipated into the walls of the apartment. A tendril of spirit shot out of the biggest bloodstain on the wall and hit Sandra right between the eyes. Sandra gasped and her eyes and mouth shot open. She toppled over, only to be caught by Helena and Sonya. Her limbs trembled like she had Parkinson's disease and her mouth opened and closed like she was a drowning fish. She emitted nonsensical sounds for a few seconds before she closed her eyes and mouth and relaxed in their arms.