A-Cup Angst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," called Jamie. "They're robots! Ignore them! We've got to get the warlock!"

They drove back to the barn and the young man, whom Sandra had drawn earlier, charged at them, fire in one hand, lightning in the other. The three casters wasted no time in dispelling his spells and turning his magic against him. He lay in the dry dirt, writhing in pain, as the trio stood over him.

They changed their spell and he lay there, immobile and unable to use his magic. Jamie crouched next to his head. "Let's talk," he suggested. The young man hacked up a ball of thick snot and spat it at Jamie. The ball of snot stopped in mid flight and returned to splatter itself over the warlock's face. The young man shook his head, trying to get rid of his own mucus. "I can't believe you made humanoid robots. Gynoids, to be precise. How ever did you manage to program them?"

"I didn't," replied the warlock.

Jamie raised his hand in a gesture of puzzlement. "Then how do they operate," he asked.

The warlock rolled his eyes like he was asked the dumbest question in all history. He spoke to Jamie as if he was a particularly stupid child, "There are gems infused with thought patterns inside their craniums, and these thought patterns operate like microprocessors, except that they're fully programmed in advance. I just add a master gem that's invested with my power and makes the whole thing obey my orders."

"Wow," Jamie admired. "That must have been so much work, inputting your thoughts into the gems. How did you copy them among the robots?"

The warlock gaped at Jamie like he was crazy. "I didn't," he empathized. "You stupid, or something? That would take me decades! I took the thought patterns from people I found."

The five's jaws dropped in horror. "What do you mean," asked Helena.

The warlock took a calming breath and explained, "When I copy someone, I take their thought patterns and instill them into gems that I insert into the gynoids. I'm not gonna store my own thought patterns."

"Souls," realized Rose. "He took their souls!" Jamie's heart sank as he realized that Arlene Hartford was long dead, killed by this monster at his feet. Shards of her spirit were trapped inside the gynoid modeled after her, but she was long gone. No wonder the spirits couldn't be reached by Section's seers, they were incomplete. Their abilities to communicate were locked inside the gynoids, beyond the reach of any magic.

"Thought patterns," corrected the warlock. Jamie roused himself and coldly regarded the piece of shit at his feet. It was going to die a very painful and slow death, he decided. Helena stood behind him and squeezed his shoulder. The touch snapped him out of his blinding rage. He felt like he needed to interrogate the warlock first. He looked to the gynoids strewn all around.

"They moved so lifelike," he whispered, sadly.

The young man finally stopped twisting about and glared at Jamie. "How the fuck should they move," he snarled.

"I only meant that most people use hydraulics or pneumatics, and you used... what did you use?"

The warlock seemed glad to be able to talk about his genius as he calmed down and said, "I used strands that contract under an electrical charge to simulate actual muscles. I attached them to the ceramic bones in the exact same way they were attached in the original subjects. The bones were also modeled after the actual subjects' bones."

Rose cut him off with, "If you took the time to model their bodies after the originals, why didn't you also take the time to program them?!"

The warlock chuckled at her question. "It didn't take much time," he gloated. "I just ripped their skins off and watched their muscles contract. Then I had the raw building blocks of the fibers imbed themselves into the muscle tissue already there and slowly displace it to take its shape and size. The same with the bones."

"Were they alive during this," shouted Sandra.

"Well, duh," insisted the warlock, "I needed to see how they moved their muscles."

"When and how did you kill them," asked Helena, barely holding back from vomiting in disgust.

The warlock dismissed her question with a snort. "Oh, I didn't, they just died during the procedure. I then gathered their thought patterns, divided the useful ones from the crap, put the good stuff into the gynoids and cleaned up the viscera."

"Why," screamed Sandra. "Why would you do this to them!?"

"Why not," retorted the warlock. "Let's face it, I would have made my girls one way or another, and this way, I just saved myself, like, a decade, or so, of work. It's not like these chicks mattered. I am a god in human form! I should be able to..."

Jamie cut off the shit's control over all of his muscles and restored his sense of touch and pain. He put his hand over the monster's midsection and made it boil from the inside out. The warlock's breath quickened and hitched, but that was the only indication he could give of the horrible pain inside of him. He would have passed out with shock, but Jamie put the magical kybosh on that. His skin bubbled up and his fecal matter exploded out of his rectum, only to be diverted into his face by Jamie's magic. His belly grew and grew until it ruptured and more blood and guts covered his face. His eyes rolled back inside his head and he slowly, impotently suffocated under an inch of his own shit and burnt bowels that were plugging up his nose and mouth.

Rose and Sandra made the stench of charred flesh dissipate. Jamie wiped the tears from his face. His nose was stuffed up. He didn't know how this sick fuck justified to itself what it did to those women and he honestly felt that he would become a lesser human being, just by hearing it.

"Not so fast, fuckshit," whispered a bitter Rose. Everyone looked to her as her hand reached out and grabbed the air above the corpse. An ethereal representation of the warlock's face showed up in her grasp. "Tell me of everyone you've ever hurt." The spirit hesitated for a few seconds and then Rose's face took on an ugly expression.

The spirit wailed in horror and misery, before it began its litany of names and addresses. Jamie held up his phone and recorded the voice Rose's magic gave to the spirit.

Everyone was sickened by the long recitation. Aside from the women he modeled his robots after, he had also killed dozens of people, over the years, for no reason at all. When he spoke of the things he did with newborn babies that he stole, in order to curse the skins of the women to be impervious to magic, everyone repeated their breakfast and sobbed in misery.

After coughing up his guts, Jamie got up, fueled with nothing but his wrath and grabbed the case with three swords from the trunk of the Subaru. He peeled some of the skin off the nearest robot. He had to do it without any enhanced strength, as it dissipated from his muscles as soon as the blade made contact. Finally, he made a hole and used his power to reach into the robot's cranium. He retrieved the gems, which turned out to be diamonds. He released the spirit fragments held within and immediately felt a sense of relief and gratitude. The tormented souls were being made whole.

Without any ceremony, he seized the warlock's spirit and stuffed it whole into a diamond. "I don't believe in Heaven and Hell," said Jamie, "but I do know how to make you feel eternal torment, you piece of shit." Jamie filled the gem with images of people living long and happy lives, creating a better today and tomorrow for themselves and their loved ones. "Suffer forever, you little cunt!" Jamie programmed into the gem the certain knowledge that the warlock could have done all of that, that he could have chosen to do it all, at any moment, and that it was his own fault, and no one else's, that he didn't make that choice.

He augmented all of his muscles as he hurled the gem away into the air over the barren fields, to land somewhere where it would, hopefully, never be found by anyone. His fist nearly broke the sound barrier and it took expending one of his stored magics to keep his limb from suffering major damage.

The five of them hugged and cried wordlessly for a long time, utterly overwhelmed by the sheer, mindless evil they just laid bare. They collapsed on the ground, among the immobilized robots, and sobbed.

Finally, when they were drained of all emotion, they sat up and looked over the robots. "We need to destroy all of this," Helena declared. "Everything that monster ever touched."

"Yeah," agreed Jamie. "We can't have Section running around with stuff like this." He rubbed his eyes a few times before he could clear his vision enough to make out the road in the distance and Dana's car parked by the bridge. It was a tiny dot in his vision. "Sonya, go and get agent Moran. We'll need him here to witness all of this, so he can send the feds to notify all the families of the victims."

He strolled over all of the gynoids and checked them out. There were twelve in total, four had stayed in the barn, with the warlock, when they drove up. Those four were naked. Sonya drove away and Jamie looked over to the gynoid made in Arlene's image. He used his sword to open a huge gash in the skin of its back.

He walked back to the BMW and turned on his laptop. He connected a high capacity external disk to it and used one of his stored powers to get a complete and exhausting schematic of the Arlene Hartford shaped gynoid. He stored and saved the data, including her original DNA from the cursed skin and a chemical breakdown of the various alloys used. Someday, he was going to see if anything this brilliant monster did could be replicated without hurting people.

"Make holes in the skin of each robot," he ordered, "only then can we use magic to disassemble them into parts, pull them out and destroy them. The skins are immune to magic, so we'll have to tear down this barn, make a bonfire and burn them the old-fashioned way." Helena and Sandra got the other two swords out of the case and went about the assigned task. The two cars drove up and he set aside his computer.

Jamie had never been someone who could read people's emotions and expressions well, but Dana Moran's eyes lit up at the sight of the robots in a way that left no doubt as to what he was thinking. He saw them as a wonderful new opportunity for Section and a terrific chance for his own advancement. He cited regulations, protocols, rules and customs, trying to get them to stop disassembling the machines, all in the sake of preserving evidence, or allowing the families to achieve closure.

Jamie played the ghost's confession for Moran to hear. He kept on with his efforts to persuade them, until the ghost's unrepenting voice got to the part about boiling the newborns alive. Moran's words faltered. Then his eyes lost their light. Then his face lost its color. He threw up stomach acid and fell over in shock. When he started tearfully squealing and begging for the things to be destroyed, Jamie felt hope for the agent's humanity.

Jamie and his witches released all the spirit fragments from the gems and felt a tremendous relief, deep in their bones. Even Moran sat up at that moment. They put all the robotic parts in one heap and Jamie expended another power to atomize them and shoot them all the way up into the stratosphere to be dissipated all over the planet. They made the bonfire then and set every inch of the cursed skins on fire.

The noon sun shone down on them, mercilessly, after their gruesome work was done. Jamie emailed a copy of the taped confession to The Suit and also Moran's email. He looked at the shell-shocked young agent and asked, "Are you going to be all right?" Moran looked at him with lifeless eyes for a minute or two, before shaking his head no.

"You should ask to lead the notification team that tells the victim's families of their loved ones' fates," advised Sandra. "Maybe a sense of closure will help you."

"I have to be at the airport in three hours," he spoke with a dead voice.

Jamie and the girls got in their cars. "Drive safe," he called to the agent as they drove off. They didn't speak a word during the drive back to the hotel, or the elevator ride up to their suite. Once inside, they all collapsed in seats across the main room. Helena sat on the armrest of his chair and rubbed his shoulders to comfort him. Jamie looked at all the girls' faces. Their disgust and shock were obvious.

"Feel evil now, dear," Helena asked of him, referencing the conversation they had last night. "I ask because we saw true evil today."

"Just because you've met a monster, you're not," Jamie said, then trailed off. He wiped his face with his hand.

"Oh, come on, Jamie," she insisted, "what's your damage?"

"Guilt," he replied. "Crippling guilt is my damage. Now, I don't feel guilty for what I did to you. You're not my slave, you're just in love with me forever." Helena hugged his head to her breast and smiled. "And you were a class-A thundercunt before your personality changed to best suit mine, so, actually, I've done you and the world a big favor when I took you with your own spell. But the three of them..."

His slave girls regarded him, mutely waiting for any order he might give. Jamie found himself wondering, for the first time, what the situation inside their heads was truly like. "Sandra, I order you to think back hard at who you were, before you did the ritual that enlarged your breasts, and tell me the truth of what that Sandra would think of this situation."

Sandra only thought for a second, before replying, "She'd love it and resent it a bit, at the same time."

"Elaborate," Jamie ordered.

"She always dreamed of being enslaved by a mighty man and you are almost spot on, as far as that goes. She'd resent not being able to resist an order of yours, like, not ever, but she always used to get so fucking horny at the thought of being taken like that for real by someone, some day. I think that she would be just as happy as I am today!"

Jamie believed her words. Her little speech about wanting to be his slave way back before the life force transfer had been complete, was etched hard into his brain. "Well, there's one girl I shouldn't feel too guilty about enslaving," he thought to himself. "Thank you for saying that, Sandra," he told her, "but I'm still sorry for taking your choices away from you."

Helena nudged him on the shoulder and said, "Didn't you hear her? She told you the truth, she'd love and choose this, even if she had a choice in the matter!"

Sandra nodded and smiled. "Old Sandra would totally love the fact that we saved all the innocent people that warlock was surely going to kill in the near future," she declared. "She'd feel as proud as I do."

Jamie nodded in appreciation and looked to Rose. "Rose, I order you to think back hard at who you were, before you did the ritual that enlarged your breasts, and tell me the truth of what that Rose would think of this situation we're in, now."

Rose thought a bit harder and longer than Sandra, before saying, "She'd mostly like it." In response to Jamie's raised eyebrows, she continued, "She'd definitely hate the fact that she's your slave, but she'd love all this power that you wield. After you told off The Suit, she'd fucking volunteer to be your bitch for all eternity. She'd try to use her sexuality to manipulate you and get you to do things her way, but she wouldn't mind you being formally in charge, as long as things went her way, in the end. When she thought about the future, she always saw herself as the woman behind the man and that man was, like, super important and powerful. So, yeah, she'd love being close to you and your powers, but she'd resent not being able to manipulate you into doing her bidding, by whatever means necessary."

Jamie shook his head as he mulled her answer over. It did nothing to assuage the guilt he was feeling. "Sonya, I order you to think back hard at who you were, before you did the ritual that enlarged your breasts, and tell me the truth of what that Sonya would think of this situation."

Sonya didn't even think before she said, "She'd murder you in your sleep, somehow. Probably poison."

All the girls gasped at the answer. Jamie blinked and shook his head, like his brain had misfired. He gaped long at Sonya's calm, beautiful face until he finally said, "Whuh?!"

"She was going to kill you anyway, after her breast enlargement was done," she calmly said, "and it would stand to reason that she'd poison you at this time."

Jamie gaped at her, shaking his head in disbelief. "The fuck are you on about," he whispered incredulously. "Why would the old you kill me?"

"Well, the old Sonya thought that losing her virginity to a lowlife like she thought you were, was a serious hiccup in her life plan and she wanted, no needed," she corrected her phrasing, "for you to die and take that secret to the grave with you," she calmly said.

"What about us," shouted Helena. "We were all there!"

"Well, she hadn't quite thought of it from every angle, but she felt safe that you would never go around talking about magic, so nobody would ever believe you if you tried to spread the word that she wasn't a virgin anymore, cause she had sex to make her boobs grow" Sonya confessed.

"You were going to kill me," asked Jamie, standing up shocked.

Sonya nodded saying, "Yes! The old Sonya had researched this potion that would give you a brain bleed. She was going to charm you to drink it and then walk into traffic to get hit by a passing car. Doctors would think you had an undiagnosed aneurysm that burst when the car hit you and that would be that. Her secret would have been safe."

All the girls regarded Sonya with hatred in their eyes. She just sat there, serene, and gobbled up Jamie's form with her eyes, as he paced about the room with his hands in his hair and his mouth agape. "She was going to murder me," he kept muttering to himself. He stopped in front of Sonya and pointed an accusatory finger at her. "You even planned out a perfect murder! I'm sickened by you!" Sonya looked like she would become violently ill at his words.

"Holy shit on a motherfucking stick," Jamie shouted, resuming his pacing. "I've been beating myself up over being an evil slaver bastard, and all this time..." He got into Sonya's face again. "You deserve much worse, you fucking bitch!!" He shrugged off Helena's comforting hands. "You're as bad as she is! Or was! Were! Gah!" He quit trying to figure out the proper way to state things and paced in a circle around the seats. Helena resumed her seat, chastised and crestfallen.

He couldn't believe he had been sickened by seeing Sonya's mind blanked that first time. "You deserve to be crippled, like, have your spine severed, and then lie in a bed, watching doctors chop off your infected limbs, one at a time, like in that Clint Eastwood boxing movie!" He ran his hands across one another, dry washing them nervously. "What is this world coming to? Innocent women that created music and comedy, and innocent, newborn babies..." his voice faded in tears. "And then you get to run around as part of my posse and get sexed whenever, however? Not fair! Not gonna happen anymore!"

He calmed down as he realized his problem. As soon as he started tapping that sweet, tight ass adorned by those great tits, he had forgotten the simple fact that Sonya Mitchell had always been a remorseless sociopath, pathological liar and verbal bully. Her day was never complete unless she had made some people miserable. He shook his head with disgust at himself for forgetting all those things. "One taste of pussy and all good sense goes out the window," he yelled at himself.

After a few more minutes of pacing, he finally got a hold of himself. The girls all wore expressions of fear and anguish at his seemingly unconnected, but very angry monologue. "Relax," he ordered them and they all instantly did. He rolled his eyes in frustration and pointed at Sonya, "Not you! You feel anguish this whole night! Sit there, don't move, except to go to the bathroom when you really need to, and feel utter misery and anguish! Think back to every fear and nightmare you ever had and relive them all, right here, the whole night to come. If you run out of them, think up some new ones!