A-Cup Angst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice fixed him with the most imperious, you-don't-want-to-mess-with-me-young-man, withering stare she could muster in her current condition. Jamie leveled an even glare, right between her eyes. The memory of the frightening time when he used her own power against not only her, but also all of her relatives in The Suit's house, came back. She blushed and found herself not quite able to maintain eye contact. "Helena invited me to breakfast," she whispered.

"No, I didn't," Helena said to Jamie. "I told her you wanted to speak to her, that's all."

"Ugh, whatever," grumbled Alice. "I'm a guest in your house and basic politeness dictates-"

"You are not allowed to give me lectures on politeness," Jamie cut her off. "Especially not in my own house. In which you are also not a guest. I don't recall inviting you over."

"Look, you brought me here-"

"Your current location is your own fault, no one else's" said Jamie. "You are the one that was stupid enough to come within a mile of me, even though you know full well how I feel about you. You were also stupid enough to tell us you are no longer backed by your clan or Section. Stupidity was also what prompted you to decide that coming to us dead drunk was a good idea. However, if you persist in this silly notion that it is a wise course of action to continuously talk down at me... Well, I fear that all this accumulated stupidity of yours might prove to be fatal, in the end."

Alice rolled her eyes at the young man's posturing. "Helly, tell him-"

Helena smashed her fist down on the table. "My name is Helena," she snarled.

"Oh, you young people, nowadays," complained a weary Alice. "No respect for your elders."

Jamie's anger, that has been simmering ever since this woman had his mother arrested, boiled over. He stood from the table and shoved his arm towards Alice. She screamed as her body was propelled from her chair and flew between two pairs of support beams before glancing off a couch and landing on another.

"Respect," was Jamie's bellowed question. "You dare talk to me about respect?!" His anger claimed him and he sent Alice flying all over the open space of Bastion's ground floor. He would stop her from crashing into the walls and pillars with mere inches to spare. "What would you know about respect!?" Alice was a rag doll in his telekinetic grasp. "You are an over privileged piece of shit!" Alice bit back the acid her stomach was heaving out. "I'm going to show you just how much respect you deserve!"

Alice's body slammed heavily onto the thick rug in front of a huge, flat screen TV in the corner. She groaned in pain. Her daughter grabbed her golden locks and Alice had enough abuse. Power or no, she wasn't going to just take this lying down. She cocked her hand and aimed a powerful, open handed blow into the side of her daughter's knee. Her entire arm immediately began to tingle like it was bereft of circulation. She gritted her teeth as her arm fell uselessly, just short of making contact. This place, wherever it was, was warded against physical violence attempted against the residents. She knew wards that could do that, her sister had taught some to her.

Helena was joined by Sandra and the two of them placed Alice on her knees. Alice closed her eyes and ran through her meager list of options. She couldn't use her magic or combat training to get out of there, all that was left to her was to talk to the kids, or, better yet, let them talk at her until they get bored. "Helena," she said.

Her own daughter responded by punching her in the lower back and snarling, "Shut up, cunt!"

The sharp blow made Alice shut her eyes against the pain. When she opened them again, she was looking into the redhead's hazel eyes. Her eyes caught Alice's mind and her voice directed her thoughts.

"She doesn't have the power to burn away my charms," Rose said to Jamie. "Ask her anything!"

"Strip," Jamie barked at Alice. Helena let her go and Alice sat back on her heels, unbuttoning her blouse. She tossed it away and her bra soon followed it. Jamie admired the woman's physique. She had the body of a petite thirty year old woman. She stood up to pull her panties down her thighs. After she stepped out of them, she held on to them and looked around uncertainly.

"Shit," cursed Rose. "This bitch is very headstrong! She's stubborn enough to resist charm magic!" She stood before the blonde and again ensnared her mind. Alice nodded meekly and tossed her panties away.

Jamie stood before her and looked her in the eye. Her narrow face seemed blank and her shapely lips were actually quite pretty, now that she wasn't sporting her perpetual sneer. "Why does Section have a separate Hunting Department," he asked.

"To prevent the Apocalypse, using special means and tactics," was her answer.

Jamie's brow raised at the statement. He chuckled as he asked, "Not to run a secret shapeshifter breeding program with werewolves?"

"No," said Alice, firmly. "We have standing orders to exile or kill shapeshifters, if necessary."

Jamie and the girls frowned at this. He nodded to Rose and she lay some more charms into Alice's head. "Why would you kill your own top enforcers," he asked.

"If there are too many of them in North America, the indigenous tribes will have their vengeance on us all," she said.

"What the fuck are you on about," was Jamie's next question. "You are having lycanthropic wolves bite and possess men so they'd rape women and make little shapeshifters for you! A secret army of super casters for The Suit to do with as it likes!"

"No," she said.

Jamie looked to Rose, who gave him a look that said she can't think of more charms to hit Alice with. He glared at Alice with his face screwed up in a displeased grimace. Finally, he ordered, "Tell me how the Hunting Department deals with werewolves and lycanthropic wolves and why!"

"We catch and identify werewolves and have our people gather them on the night of the full moon so they can't rape a woman and make shapeshifters. Lycanthropic wolves are identified on full moons with our fleet of drones, flying over the wilderness. Then we keep them away from human settlements, and campers away from the lycans, so they can't bite more people. If we were to kill the wolf, another would be called upon and we would not be able to identify it until after it had bitten people."

"That's got to be bullshit," Sandra cut in. "Moran told us practically the opposite." Jamie winced as Sandra named his ally in Section.

"Moran is a manipulative liar," said Alice. "Some mundane agents in Section try to play the casters in order to deal with the revelation of magic being real. Most serve with integrity, some go mad and have to be wiped, and the few people like Moran try to divide and conquer."

"Nuh-uh, Alice," Jamie wagged a finger in front of her blank face, "I'm not falling for that. Dana told me the truth, already."

"Moran lies and manipulates," Alice droned.

Jamie laughed a bitter laugh and said, "Alright, I'll bite! If you're not running a secret breeding program, then why are you dealing with werewolves? What is this Apocalypse that prompts the Hunting Departments attention?"

"A North American apocalypse," she said. At Jamie's prompting gesture, she continued. "The Native Americans' witch doctors, for all their healing prowess, couldn't save their people from smallpox. Unable to protect their people from european sicknesses and weapons, they chose to use their connection to the land to weave their revenge. If there are enough shapeshifter mages in North America at the same time, they will be possessed by the old witch doctors and they will bring about a great sickness that will smite all the non-Native Americans on the continent."

"How many are enough," he asked.

"Section had, at one point, identified five simultaneous shapeshifters in North America. The Apocalypse didn't happen, so that's Section's set limit," she said.

"And if Section finds a sixth?"

"Then one or more of them are to be relocated to another continent and monitored closely."

"And if they don't want to move," Jamie asked.

"Termination," Alice said. "Fortunately, all three known shapeshifters are on Section's payroll, so we can count on them flying away from the continent at a moment's notice, in a pinch."

"And if not, you can just snuff them with enchanted bullets," Jamie stated.

Alice nodded and then her face started to adopt an expression. "How do you know about enchanted ammunition," she asked.

Jamie gestured and Rose again hit Alice's mind with more charms. "Why don't you just exterminate all wolves on the continent," he asked. "I'm sure Section could accomplish that with the backing of the Government. Perhaps a little media campaign to make people think of them as dangerous vermin? Maybe pretend there's an outbreak of some kind of super rabies or some such?"

"If we were to do that, then the wolves would rise from the dead and attack us with impunity," she said. "This land is not our land. The witch doctors saw to it that there would always be wolves in North America. Whether they were alive, or undead. The truth about magic would come out and all of humanity would descend into madness, chaos and witch hunts. It would be the end of the current civilization."

"End of the world," he asked, and snickered. "Aren't we exaggerating? How do you know people wouldn't say something like, 'ooh, magic, awesome'?"

"Section runs simulations," she explained, and then faltered. At Jamie's gesture, Rose exerted more of her will upon Alice's mind. "We can create a potion that magically marks all the memories a person makes for weeks after the moment of ingestion. As soon as we stockpile it, we isolate a small settlement from the rest of the world, feed it to the residents, without them noticing, and then reveal the truth about magic. No matter what our spin on the story, within days, hysteria tears the town apart and we have to step in to prevent loss of life and wipe recent memories. It always starts badly and then goes downhill in no time at all."

"I am so not buying any of this shit," Jamie declared. "Girls?" he watched them screw their faces up in consideration. They either shook their heads no, or shrugged. "Yeah, I had a bad feeling about Moran, too, but I think he's a decent guy, in the end. I still suspect that you are lying to us. I guess a ball breaker like you can shrug off charm magic, even without any sorcerous power." Rose wilted at his words, feeling like she had failed him. He pulled her close and whispered in her ear. She smiled, nodded and ran off.

Jamie signalled and Alice was made to kneel again. He thought back on the things she said when she was drunk. She complimented his strength and was eager to meet a Sebastian. "Let's test you," he suggested. "When did you last have sex?"

"Two and a half years ago," was her stammering reply.

Jamie snorted and shook his head. There was no fucking way a pretty woman like her went untouched for that long a time, regardless of her job and responsibilities. "Now I know you're lying!"

Rose ran back to them, carrying the dildo they had made. Jamie nodded to Helena and Rose quickly helped her put it on. He wrapped a fistful of Alice's hair in his hand and pulled her face to the side. "That," he pointed at Helena's cock, "is the big shaft your own daughter is going to rape you in the ass with. Either tell me the truth about lycanthropes and werewolves, or you will know what it is like to be violated by the child you gave birth to!"

Alice repeated the story of Native American witch doctors infusing the land with a great curse in olden days. The curse makes random wolves turn into lycanthropes, bite humans to create werewolves that impregnate women with shapeshifters and that those shapeshifters, if they ever found themselves on North American soil in a large enough, but still unknown number, would one day be possessed by the old witch doctors and summon a great, mystical disease that would wipe the continent clean of all but the indigenous tribes.

Jamie patiently listened to her story, detecting no deception in her mind, and nodded to himself. "Yup, you asked for this," he said and gave Helena a nod. Helena pressed the head of her cock against her mother's asshole. "Last chance to tell the truth." Sandra and Sonya grabbed an arm each, rendering her unable to use them to defend herself. The pulled her down to all fours.

"I am telling you the truth," said Alice. A shriek tore from her throat when Jamie gave Helena a look and her daughter began pressing into her. She threw her head back in agony as the unyielding, warm piece of wood penetrated her without any lubrication. Sheer shock made her breathe in short gasps. Her unseeing eyes gazed at the ceiling as the fire in her ass overrode all the charm magic in her mind. "Stop," she bellowed.

"Tell the truth," insisted Jamie.

"I am," she yelled through the pain. "I did! I told you nothing but the truth! Please let me go, Helena! Please! Please, let mommy go! You're hurting me, Helena, you're hurting mommy!"

"Tell your version of the official story, once more," he ordered. He patiently nodded as Alice repeated everything she already said. When she finished, he looked into her teary eyes. A big part of him was enjoying this. He didn't normally enjoy the sight of people on their hands and knees, sobbing for mercy, but Alice doing it was quite gratifying for him. "Revenge feels good", he told himself.

There was another reason he was enjoying seeing Alice sodomized by Helena. Whenever Helena had been sick as a middle school child, her mother would spend hours in her room, rubbing cream onto her chest and spoon feeding her soup. Jamie used to watch from his window as the Alice used to rub Helena and stroke her golden hair. He would always get hard and masturbate after seeing that. For a long time, he harbored erotic fantasies of the blondes that lived right behind his house. And now, the mother daughter team was right in front of him, engaged in a bit of sodomy.

He winked at Helena and she started to pull out of Alice's ass. Alice sighed in relief. The sigh was interrupted by a scream as Helena shoved her magical meat back into her mother's bowels. She started to go in deeper and deeper, forcing her mother to shriek continuously, until she went in all the way. Sonya knelt by Alice and slapped her a few times to stop her from passing out. Alice sobbed and blubbered as her only child started to ass fuck her in earnest, still with no lubrication.

Jamie undid the drawstring on his sweat pants and unleashed his erection. He was going to make his adolescent dream come true. He seized Alice's golden hair and pulled her head up. She was crying and her face was a rictus of misery. "Aw," he mock commiserated, "does it hurt?"

Her only response was more tears coming out of the corners of her eyes. Helena started to grunt loudly as she slapped her hips against her mother's ass.

Jamie guided his hard shaft towards Alice's lips. She panicked, but there was nothing she could do to stop him. The wards smothering the place saw to it. When Jamie pressed his glans against her lips, he gave Helena a nod. She let go of her mom's hips with one hand and began to spank her ass.

Alice squealed, parting her lips, and Jamie swooped in with his cock. She couldn't bite or graze him so he freely plunged into the back of her throat. "Oh, yeah," he said. He kept pressing on and her whole body began to convulse and heave, trying to prevent the intruder from breaching her throat. The shaft pistoning in and out of her ass prevented her from succeeding.

Jamie slowly sank into her throat with a drawn out sigh of delight. Alice's throat muscles contracted around his shaft, milking him, even as she vomited around him. He laughed as he felt her sick up running down his balls. She tried to cough to clear her airway, but the pain in her ass kept stifling her efforts.

"Oh, yeah," called Helena. "Keep coughing, bitch! That feels good!" She smacked her mom's ass some more.

Jamie used his power to make all the vomit that was on his skin float to the small of Alice's back and pool there. He started to thrust into her throat in earnest. The power he had over her was making him high. He wanted to match Helena's rhythm. Alice threw up again and again as he came closer and closer to orgasm. He saw that Helena was almost there, so he tied his aura to hers. Immediately, he felt a massive orgasm brewing. He smiled a wicked smile. "Almost there," he thought to himself.

When Helena slammed into her mom's ass and held there, Jamie pulled out and held his cock steadily pointed at Alice's face. Helena came and her orgasm reverberated through Jamie. She pumped her mother's ass full of her pussy juices as Jamie sprayed Alice's face with an ungodly amount of sperm. Alice kept heaving, despite the spraying and Sandra and Rose used their power to make her sick up splash back against her own face, prompting her into more dry heaves. Helena groaned in appreciation of all the pressure Alice was putting on her own bowels.

Finally, the orgasm passed and Jamie sat down on the couch, heavily. He sighed in delight and fell asleep, completely drained. He had a brief dream about golden-haired angels flying around his head, naked and just out of reach.

He woke to the feeling of Sonya hugging him and pressing her big tits against his chest. "Wakey, wakey," she cooed. "There have been new developments."

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Sonya got off him and knelt to hold out his sweat pants to step into. He stood up and stretched, before stepping into the garment and letting her pull it up. He lopped the drawstring and walked to the dining area. A glance at the clock told him noon had come and gone.

Alice was sitting down at the table and taking small, hesitant bites of a sandwich that was on a plate in front of her. She dared not look up at Jamie, but he could see that she was keeping track of him under her lowered lashes. "What's going on here," he asked.

"After you passed out," Rose spoke up, "we interrogated Mrs. Worth." Jamie looked around at the smug faces of his girls. There was no doubt in his mind as to what type of interrogation method was used on the suddenly-not-so-proud Alice Worth. The blush of her cheeks confirmed his guess. As did the glistening dildo at the other end of the table. "Apparently, the Johansson clan was tossed out of Section a while ago and it wasn't Section that attacked us the other night. It was Eric J gone rogue. Good thing we decided not to retaliate." Jamie grunted.

Helena pulled out a chair for him and he plopped down in it. He was feeling a little peckish as he watched Alice take another small bite. Sandra set a plate down in front of him. "Thank you," he said, before picking up one of the grilled cheese sandwiches and taking a big bite out of it. It was freshly toasted, but Sandra used her power to cool it, before she served it to him. He chewed and raised an eyebrow at Rose.

"The results of our interrogation were quite conclusive," she said. "Alice is telling the truth about Section's efforts to stem the tide of werewolves and prevent the birth of more shapeshifters. Moran lied to us." Jamie kept his eyes on Alice. She kept trying to hide her downcast face under her long bangs. "There is, however, a more pressing matter.

"Alice came here, yesterday, to get Helena to leave. With or without the rest of us. Section is evacuating the city of all known casters. There is a vampire on the loose." Jamie raised an eyebrow, but kept on chewing. "You see, vampires are not the bloodsucking fiends from the movies. They're magicians that have managed to get their hands on a copy of a bloody ritual that a Serbian magician concocted in the eighteenth century. After they make blood sacrifices, they become immortal and invincible."

1...34567...16