A-Cup Angst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie, Sandra and Rose shared a look of understanding. The dream they had shared, that featured a deluge of spilled blood, must have been about this vampyric ritual taking place. Jamie shuddered at the implications. Were they now part seers, as well? Jedi in the movies did sense significant things in their vicinity. "Their magical power increases manyfold and their powers of regeneration are off the charts. Even the magical charts."

Jamie swallowed and addressed Helena, "I thought you said your cousin studies these things?"

"She does," Helena nodded. "The vampires are invincible and all that, but they have a few flaws. The first is that they can't enter any man made object, even after having been inside it a minute ago. They can't get in, even if they are explicitly invited in. It's a consequence of old Serbian beliefs about coming back from the grave, or some such. They can only enter a place that is owned by their blood relatives. If they want to have a lair, they usually have to build it for themselves. And get this! They can't even enter a city or country, unless they are invited in. How crazy is that? Vampires are doomed to roam the wilderness! Their second big flaw is the fact that they are dependent on the life force of others. As in, very dependent."

"So, that's why a vampire drinks blood," Jamie surmised.

Rose shook her head and said, "No. They don't drink blood. They drain life force by their mere touch. The victim's corpse then lacks all bodily fluids, not just blood. They need that life force to keep their bodies going and regenerating infinitely. But, here's the kicker! They need to drain the life force and magic of magicians in order to maintain their own magical power!" Jamie's brows raised. "If they lose their power, they lose their mind and become humanoid animals. Nigh immortal and very crafty animals, but animals that roam the woods and drain other animals of life force."

"Wow," Jamie said.

"After they become forest animals," Helena said, "Section's Hunting Department catches them and brings them in for study."

"Wow," Jamie said again. He took another bite of his sandwich. He chewed it for a while and then asked, "Why is Section evacuating casters from the city if the vamp is doomed to roam the wilderness?"

"The vamp is only doomed to roam the wilderness after it leaves town," Rose said. "As long as it sticks within city limits, it's got free reign of the streets. And with its mind intact, it'll probably take advantage of that."

He swallowed and asked, "So how is Section going to drive this vamp out into the wilderness?"

The girls shared a look and Rose said, "They're not. Section moves casters out of the way of the vampire and keeps tabs on its location and waits it out."

"Waits it out?"

"Yes," she nodded, "They wait for its magic to vanish and its mind to dissipate."

"Well," Jamie asked, shifting in his seat, "how long does that usually take?"

Helena looked to her mother, who was finishing the last of her sandwich. "Anywhere between a year and a year and a half," she said.

"Holy fuck," Jamie exclaimed. "That's a long time! Are you telling me," he pointed at Alice, "is she saying that Section is going to let a life stealing super warlock roam around this city for a year and a half, completely unchecked?!" The girls shrugged helplessly. He wiped his face in frustration. "Holy fucking shit! How many people will the vampire drain in all that time?"

Helena shrugged. "It depends on the vampire," she said. "Most eat every other or third day."

Jamie's jaw dropped as he did the math in his head. "Are you saying that Section, the mighty Section whose Suit was all gung ho about us being unlicensed casters, is going to allow about two hundred and seventy people to be drained to death?!" The girls froze at Jamie's words and glanced at Alice to see if she picked up on the stuff about licenses. If she did, she gave no indication of it, sitting meekly as she had been since she finished her food.

Jamie grimaced as he caught the girls' train of thought. "We had to sign our licenses, if we didn't want war declared on us, but this vampire gets to run free," he covered. "Fuck that!"

Helena narrowed her eyes at him. "What are you thinking, Jamie," she asked, suspiciously.

"I'm thinking that Section can go to hell with its tactics and special means," he said. "I am not going to sit still while a monster is eating people alive. The five of us are going to find this sicko and put an end to this shit." Alice's head shot up. Her face was a mask of panic and maternal concern. Her pleading eyes darted between Helena and Jamie.

"Are you sure about this," Sandra asked, with hesitation in her voice.

"Fuck, yeah, I'm sure about this," he said. His stored power spirits could take over any caster's aura and power, so he felt quite certain that killing this vamp would take less than half a second. "I mean, what is the alternative?" He glared at Alice. "Wait for the cavalry to show up?" He snorted.

"You," Alice stuttered, "you, you, you can't! You can't defeat a fresh vampire! No one can! You have to wait it out! You have to wait until its power fades and its mind goes away. Only then can it be caught and left to slowly starve to death." Jamie snorted again. "Please! Please, you have to listen to me! Helena, please! A fresh vampire is immortal and unkillable and it has so much power at its disposal!" Jamie laughed at her panic.

"You have to leave town," she insisted. "If the vamp finds you, it'll drain you all and become even stronger! Please! You have to get away!"

Jamie rolled his eyes at her and said, "Oh, please shut up."

Alice held her hands up in a pleading gesture. "Please! Please, Mr. Jacobs! Please, hear me out! I know that you are very powerful! All five of you are very powerful! I have felt your power, we all have. No one can deny that the five of you are the greatest coven on this continent. But, you can't take on a vampire and survive. Not even you! A full strike and intervention team would be wiped out in an instant by a vampire! If you seek this beast out, it will defeat you and drain you and then thousands will be killed before your magic is wasted sustaining his mind.

"Please! Please, don't go after this thing, I beg of you! Think of all those innocent people, please! As it stands, hundreds will die, but if you go after this thing, the death toll will be in the thousands!"

Jamie shook his head in disdain and interrupted her little speech with, "Fuck you! How fucking dare you talk to me about all those innocent people that are going to die? You and your vaunted Section plan to stand by while hundreds die and now you are accusing me of.... oh fuck this!" He stood up and walked around the table.

"What are you going to do," Alice asked him.

He swept her plate away, grabbed her by the waist, picked her up and set her down on the table. He spread her legs and stepped in between them. "No," she begged, "No, please, don't!" He pulled out his hard cock and aimed it at her pussy, pressing it against her opening. "Helena, help!"

Helena reached over and grabbed a fistful of her mother's hair. She pulled her head down to the table and leaned over to plant a big, wet kiss on her mother's lips. Jamie smiled and shoved his hips forward. His hot meat slid into Alice's pussy easily. She was still wet from the girls' tender attentions earlier. Alice squirmed and moaned under the double assault.

He drove his cock in and out of the velvety folds as he watched Helena maul the very teats she used to drink from, once. The sight was drawing him to greater heights of ecstasy and he felt an orgasm coming on strong. He tied his aura to Alice's and was delighted when he felt her mind rebel in embarrassment.

His hips thrust away on autopilot as the heat in his belly grew to a painful boil. He slammed his crotch into hers and orgasmed with a roar of delight. His seed shot out of him, sending waves of heat shooting up his spine to fry his brain in ecstasy. Alice's moans of denial and complementary pleasure were music to his ears. Her quivering pussy milked his shaft with vigor. He spent inside of her and felt her shudder in orgasm for half a minute more.

When his softening cock slipped out of her abused pussy, she opened her teary eyes and looked into his. He smiled at the defeat he saw in those blue orbs. His nemesis, the woman that tried to tear his family apart, was now defeated in every manner conceivable.

Her career was over. Her family disowned her. Her daughter was his bitch. Her dignity was shattered. His triumph was complete. His laugh echoed in the large space.

He glanced at a clock on the wall and then squeezed her cheeks. "We have classes to get to. Don't worry, we'll keep you around. Rose is going to take you to the bathroom and make you make a doodie. Then Helena is going to put an adult diaper on you and tie you to a bed until we return. Ok?"

Alice shook her head no and silently pleaded for mercy, but Jamie chuckled malevolently and nodded to his girls. He wanted to violate and humiliate the bitch some more, later that night. Plus, she was his ticket to knowing more about Section. He'd let her go after he was satisfied she had told them everything she knew about magic and the supernatural.

He ascended the stairs to go get dressed for class. Something that was said nagged at the edges of his mind. By the time he got dressed and mimicked James Bond in front of the mirror, he realized what it was. The vampire might have had to build a new place for itself, all on its own. If he could get a drone to take a reconnaissance flight over the city and send him photos and he compared them to older, online maps, he could see which buildings were brand new and he could find the vampire by investigating those places. He smiled at his reflection.

Mara entered her dormitory and traversed the lobby towards the stairs that would take her to her room. Classes seemed to go on forever today and she was looking forward to a simple, afternoon nap. She stopped at the foot of the stairs and turned around when she heard her name called. A girl that looked like she still belonged in middle school was striding towards her, not looking up from her cell phone.

"Pack your shit, you're coming with me," she said.

Mara smiled in disbelief as she eyed the young girl. She was tall, maybe 5'8", and her body was beginning to show promise of blooming into a seductive hourglass shape, given a few years to mature, but her skin and frail build said "child". Her face was round and had skin smoother than a baby's bottom. The golden, silky curls that fell down to her shoulders only lent to her youthful appearance, as did her fashionable frilly summer dress and sweater combo. The boots were obviously expensive and exclusive, just like her humungous handbag. Mara couldn't name the brand off the top of her head, but she had seen stuff like that in a lot of magazines.

"You're coming with me," said the girl, prompting Mara to divert her attention from the girl's appearance to the girl herself.

"What," was Mara's response.

The girl took one hand off her phone and snapped her fingers, saying, "Chop, chop, Mara. Let's go!"

"Go," asked a confused Mara. "Go where?"

The girl rolled her eyes and exhaled loudly. "Anywhere but here, Mara," she said. "There's a vampire loose in this city and a general evacuation had been ordered. You've got five minutes to pack and then we're out of here! You're the last one that hasn't cleared out yet."

Mara squinted in concentration. She had asked the otter ages ago about vampires and werewolves. She was disappointed to learn that they were nothing like they were in the movies and books. In real life, those two words denoted unstoppable harbingers of doom. One of whom was connected to her duties as a witch doctor.

"Bullshit," she said. "There are no vampires loose in the States. There haven't been for half a century, now."

"There is one now," said the blonde. "Get packed, you're coming with me."

Mara considered for only a moment, before realizing she had to stay in the city and repay the Great Spirits' favor. "No," she said, "I'm not leaving the city."

The blonde finished twiddling with her cell phone and put it away in her oversized handbag. She looked Mara up and down before flashing a tight smile at her. "You are under arrest for unauthorized use of a paralyzing spell," said the girl.

Mara sighed heavily. Technically, she wasn't supposed to do that to the rapist in dorm room 309. She was supposed to call and report him to Section. She needed to explain her actions. "What's your name," she asked.

"Lilah," said the blonde, "and you're coming with me, whether you want to or not. And if you resist arrest, you'll only suffer more."

The blonde's dimpled smile looked ugly to Mara. She raised her hands and said, "Did you evacuate the warlock in dorm room 309 of Branford Hall?"

Lilah cocked her head and said, "Aw, are you trying to stall for time? Time's up!" She twirled her hand and pointed a finger at Mara. Mara tensed up, but nothing happened.

Lilah's face lost all color. She had full command of her magic and faculties, but her spell refused to go off and incapacitate Mara. She tried again, to no effect.

Mara looked at the blonde with a critical eye. She could tell the girl was trying to cast against her, but she had no idea why it wasn't working. Maybe the girl was too young to have a proper command of her power? Mara shook her head and asked the question she should have opened with, "How old are you, little girl?"

Lilah tried a third spell and whimpered when it failed. She held her hands up in a gesture of surrender and backed a few steps away from Mara.

Mara lowered her hands and followed the lithe girl that was now backing away from her. "You're what, thirteen, fourteen? A little young to be a Section enforcer, don't you think? Maybe you should run home to mommy for some hot cocoa and not play at being a big, bad wolf, hm?"

Lilah jumped in fright when she backed up against a wall. Mara's eyes captivated her and she found herself unable to resist answering her question truthfully. "I'm twenty-nine," she said.

Mara's jaw dropped as she realized she was facing a shapeshifter mage, one of three that Section had on its payroll. She found it hard to believe that this angel faced slip of a girl could one day be part of a great assembly of spirits that exterminates the majority of the continent's population. "A shapeshifter," she said. She shook her head. "Never would have guessed it."

"Who are you," Lilah asked. "Why can't I cast against you?"

"I'm guessing nobody told you, but I'm a Native American witch doctor, actually," said Mara. "And your very existence is the product of my predecessors' curse. Can't have our own little monster turning against us, now can we?"

Lilah flinched at being called a monster. She had been different from everyone around her, her whole life and she was getting sick and tired of it. Her eyes teared up.

"What can you turn into," Mara asked.

Lilah looked down to avoid the huge, pale blue orbs of the alabaster skinned girl. She still found herself unable to resist saying, "A wolf and a peregrine falcon."

Mara whistled. "How much do you weigh," she asked.

"A hundred pounds."

Mara smiled at the mental image of a hundred pound falcon zipping across the skies at great speeds. She was tempted to have the blonde demonstrate, right now.

The embarrassment of being asked about her weight finally allowed Lilah to overcome her fear and she said, "You mentioned a warlock?"

"Yeah, the one that raped my roommate," said Mara. "Did you cast the hex on him? It was a great piece of work! Real pretty."

Lilah fished out her phone and typed away at it for a moment. "I don't have a warlock on that address."

Mara spread her arms. "Well, there is a warlock rapist in Branford 309, whether you have him on your list, or not. Tell me the truth, did Section really not know about this guy?"

"No, we didn't," said Lilah.

"Then I wonder who did that shit to him," said Mara to herself.

"Look, Mara, I don't mean to be a hardass about this," said Lilah, calmly, "but if you don't come with me peacefully, I'm going to have to call backup and then they will take you into custody. If they get involved, your punishment will be much more severe. Right now, you're looking at a slap on the wrist, especially if this guy turns out to be a bad seed. But if I make the call..."

Mara looked up into the blonde's blue eyes and ordered, "Tell me how much of that is true!"

"Coming peacefully always gives you a chance to explain things to senior personnel," said Lilah. "If you resist and refuse to come along, they'll hardly listen to you. I don't have backup here in the city and Section would never risk sending reinforcements into a vampire infested city."

Mara smiled a smug smile and crossed her arms under her ample bosom. "So," she said, "what do we do now?"

Lilah blushed furiously. "You have to leave the city," she said. "There is a vampire on the loose and if it finds you, you're going to be drained of life and magic and your very soul is going to keep that thing going for much longer than it would have in the first place. Please, Mara, you have to leave!"

Mara shook her head. "I'm staying here," she said, steel in her voice. "I'm investigating a free clinic on the west side of town where a great evil is hiding in plain sight. It's about time for Section to join me in my efforts!" Mara fished out the piece of paper with the drawing of the clinic's logo. "Will you start an investigation in this matter?"

Lilah took the piece of paper and looked at it. "Yes," she said, "but only if you come with me and leave this city immediately."

Mara's eyes narrowed. "Tell the truth," she said.

"No," said Lilah. "There will be no investigation. All Section activity in this city is suspended until further notice. Operations are to be conducted strictly under the personal orders of The Suit."

Mara's face showed her disdain. She thought back on her eighteenth birthday and signing her license in front of The Suit and its speech about responsibility and order. It had all sounded so good at the time. Now she saw that Section was comprised of mostly cowards. Mara looked away sharply at a few students who entered the lobby. Lilah used the distraction to make a dash towards the back door. Mara looked after her. She shook her head and went upstairs to her room. She had an investigation to continue.

Lilah ran outside and gulped big mouthfuls of air. She had just revealed to an outsider that which most of Section's own operatives were not privy to; the fact that this city was now outside of the auspices of Section. There would be hell to pay. The Suit might even toss her in lockup for that. Panic gripped her. She looked back, weary of pursuit, and kept running across the quad.

She nearly tripped over herself when her cell phone let off a warning. She skid to a halt and looked at it. The screen displayed a photo of Alice Worth and was buzzing, indicating she was available to be scryed on, again. Lilah took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Her decision to take a lock of Alice's hair from Section's archive and tie it to her phone, was vindicated. She had tracked the blonde to this college, by scrying, just the other day, and then the woman simply vanished off the face of the Earth. There was a fresh warrant out for Alice Worth for unauthorized use of charm magic. If Lilah could show up at The Suit's house with Worth the elder in tow, she might get a pass for spilling the beans to Mara, especially as Mara's provenance compelled her answer.

Lilah straightened her clothing and screwed her features up in defiance. Today wasn't her fault. She had no prior warning and Section should have known that O'Donnell was a witch doctor woman. Lilah's blonde eyebrows drew down and her lips curled in a smile as she realized she was going to rip someone in D.C. a new asshole when she got there. But first, she whipped out her recently enchanted cell phone out of her bag and loaded the navigation app. Alice Worth was just a few blocks away, moving towards her.

1...45678...16