All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 14'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Very good

I was wondering how you would pull him out of the impasse.

And I'm glad we're seeing Mara again

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
Keeping my cool

This story is sooo good. I love seeing a new chapter whenever its posted, but...

So many good stories stop. I just hope I get to read the conclusion to this one, but you do what you think is best.

I will eagerly anticipate and appreciate any and every posting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one

Can hardly wait for Helena to catch up to Jamie.

Now for the hard part, waiting another month or so for the next great instalment.

Keep up the good work, those of us who follow your story really do appreciate all the effort you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like always I LIKE IT A LOT!

Having a good feeling about where this chapter leads the story!

If it goes in the direction that I imagine it will...

Anyhow!

Nice work!

Please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I love it. But could you bring back the vampire they ins laced awhile back and give Jamie back powers of some sort? Other wise great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I probably shouldn't be suprised...

...given the title of the story but there's a lot of angst in this. Jacobs is a real selfish petty overdramatic asshole, and pretty much every woman in this is manipulative or incompetent. The overall story is good, but characters and dialogue leave a lot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
do not copy past light-sabers.

'In your early years, the flow of the Force might seem frightening, shocking. Find balance between its light and dark facets, and the flow will become a powerful stillness. Struggle against the Force, and your body rebels; fight with the Force and you have the universe on your side.'

side tangents and funny moments add to the depth of characters and story. (recommend build family/friends, girlfriends group and characters -please bring together some of the old characters-). please get him and the daughter back together.

Jamie and nova could have a daughter. feel like he needs a special short 12-15in? blade -prefer curved/single sided blade for base of design, please add something small wacky and unique-. hope for new coven and connect between Jamie and screwed agent. collage would be good -helps with new blood/ideas. he has legitimate id. Jamie could do favors and cases of various kinds.

add detail to areas, different characters and take characters to different close together places, can help add depth to place and people. makes world bigger cos as is your world is still a bit small though there has been some considerable improvement.

recommend Jedi like physical improvement? remember the StarWars movies were very two dimensional with the Jedi/Sith law. read StarWars books, start at the beginning -check timeline in newly published book-.

the native american curse could power stuff and so could Mistress Sylvia's death. the french have android skeletal, ligaments/tendons, muscles, skin, veins and blood stuff, the rest -organs, nerves, brain, power sources, spinal chord, transceiver/receiver.- should be incinerated.

feel like his powers are incomplete, -has massive blind spot to magic- could use circle/coven to compensate, -see?- and maybe work magic through them. with massive power could modify self, power and others.

remember your heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1598 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES