A-Cup Angst Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Roger and Martin shared a long look. Roger said, "I'm sorry, Martin, but I have to take you all in and have you drained of your power so the readers can do their work on you."

"I understand," Martin said.

"Goodbye, old friend," Roger said and removed the anti-eavesdropping spell. He got out of the car and gave the hand signal for everyone to get ready to move out.

His second in command walked up to him and said, "Sir, the marksman from the alpha strike and intervention team that didn't come back from his vacation, Dana Moran? He was on detached duty with Alice Worth for a few weeks."

"Find him," Roger said. "Do whatever it takes, use any means necessary! Find him and get him to tell you all about that assignment and Alice Worth!"

"Yes, sir!"

The long motorcade started to snake its way out of the airport and towards the interstate. They were headed to Washington to deliver the Johanssons to the head office there.

As the last of the cars drove off, Alice Worth lowered her binoculars and took a sip of her coffee. "Come and see, sweetie," she said to her daughter, who was sitting on the bed of the apartment they had broken in to so they could watch the airport. "Section has just arrested our clan and is driving them to headquarters."

"Then let's go," Helena curtly said and stood up.

"Not just yet," Alice drawled. Helena rounded on her and she wondered if her daughter would actually hurt her. Ever since she had been set free from Jacobs' slavery, she had a consuming desire to rip his balls off with her bare hands and she didn't care who or what stood in her way. Alice understood and shared the sentiment, but she thought Helena too single-minded about it.

Helena had been violated repeatedly and her power had been stolen from her, but she was now free and in possession of far more magical power than she had initially. She had also picked up some electronics skills and spycraft from Jacobs. It was due to her savvy that they were able to bug cousin Oliver and find out about Jacobs' whereabouts and the clan's plan to go get him. When Alice insisted they hang back and not join their former clan, Helena had nearly killed her in a blind rage. It took all of Alice's patience and skill to get the tall girl to calm down and listen to reason.

"Section always leaves a rear guard," Alice said.

Helena took the binoculars from her and watched the airport like a hawk. After ten more minutes passed, she spied half a dozen distinct SUVs rolling out of the airport. "They're gone," she said and handed her mother the binoculars. "Let's go!"

Alice checked to see that Helena was right and sighed. She followed her daughter out the door and rushed to catch up with her. They got in the elevator and pressed the button for the underground garage where Chris Welling waited with their car. "After we finish with Jacobs," Alice said, "I'm going to show you the beauty of Tuscany."

Helena just shot her a look that said she couldn't care less.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
1...345678