All Comments on 'A Cure for Depression'

by FeverDreamer

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Works on more than one level

I enjoyed the offhand cynicism of the opening part so much that I would not have minded if the sexual content turned out to be weak. In fact it was sizzling. Thanks for a great story!

Btw, there is an error (perhaps a typo) around para 4. "Leant" is a part of the verb "to lean." It should have read "lent," which is a part of the verb "to lend."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Dude this rocked! A little funny and not taking itself too seriously but still damn hot!

More, please, more!

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
outline

You are the real deal........Take a bit more time with your ouline, a little more character development and a touch more enviromental paint......take your time and write write write.....

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Depression cure might be to make young sons get Naked for breakfast, then mastubate all those nasty testosterone hormones out of his system!

Ever heard of CFNM beliefs? Clinical depression is unheard of, among sexually satisfied male students, beyond early puberty? Naturally they remain actively docile, with female dominance, throughout adolescence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I have never been inclined to request sequels to stories, feeling sequels often don't live up to originals, but based on your other work I can confidently say I'm hoping to see a sequel to this one, whether it be a continuation of this family's story or the introduction of a new family. Great job!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Great story

I think another episode is needed, especially if the sisters get into the action.

Perhaps his cock stops growing, but stays hard most to the time and he can satisfy both of his sisters and his mom with a never ending supply of sperm.

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

jackson hendrix- a woman name!!?

gladys- a japanese name!!?

what more i read in this story?

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Anal cherry !!

It was an interesting story, but if the son's cock, is as large as you hinted, There is no way the mother was going to be able to take it, being a virgin in that area, drugs or no drugs. I think that is you that has the anal fetish, not the son in the story.

BiskitBiskitabout 13 years ago
Boring

For such a fun and interesting start, this was a dud of an incest story for me. Get real; huge cocks, weird names and enough poor editing to throw me off. Guess it just wasn't enough to rock my boat.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
Great Story

Never mind, "Biskit", no imagination, lol. Keep up your very intriging story. There different drugs that our western society has no idea that it exists or how long they've been around, most would make lsd or canibus seem like koolaid or wheetabix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
suggestions

I like where you're going but it needs more detail about the doctors influence. What was in the tea? Were they Hypnotised? What is the doctor getting out of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs a sequel.

I just can't understand why your stories are not higher rated. I hardly ever say this but this one needs a sequel. It's a great story in itself but there's so much you could do with the premise and it's such a hot context I think a sequel is entirely necessary. Needless to say, 5/5.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Yes

You got it right. I (we) don't need to read boring descriptions of drugs etc. It was well paced and intriguing; a good read and very sexy.

I am voting five - and I am not being generous... it is a five without question. Well done, though it does require another chapter or two (perhaps three)... because I am sure we (collectively) would like to read more of this.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

You NEED to make a sequel to this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

what can I say one of the horniest stories I have read hmmm please write more

Kubiak79Kubiak79about 8 years ago

Looms lime you haven't submited in awhile, but great story. I could see a follow up story or two, ending in a 4 way with the mother, son and daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

Change the last sentance to:

"Yes," Jackie cleared her throat, "Sharon, what is your opinion on sex with animals?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little confused on the

drug, it just seemed to make them horny. How did it make the characters overcome the incest taboo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
a gay story

YUK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, for sure, however I would love to see the 'Doctor' get physically involved with the mom and son, right there in the office. Her secretary might even join in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Disappointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous