A Cyber-Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I guess so."

"Come here baby, just tell me you're doing it. Just a little, okay?"

"Okay, just a little, for you Hiti. I lean in closer to your body."

"And you get a spectacular view of my cock. It's seven inches, completely hard, just because you made it that way. How does that make you feel, to make me so hard, make my cock throb?"

"I don't know?"

"Doesn't that make you feel good? Feel right?"

"I . . . guess so." Uh, did I just say that?

"I know it does baby. You can be proud of yourself for making me so hard. Just look at my cock. It's seven inches, just for you, even bigger than yours. How does that make you feel?"

I couldn't explain it, but Hiti's encouragement was melting away my hesitant feelings, bit by bit. I couldn't control it . . . by god I wanted this all to stop and for me to get back to my previous sense of normality, but . . . it was beyond my power. "Seven inches, hard for me? I don't think that's ever happened before."

"Doesn't that make you feel so good? Just tell me, yes or no."

"I . . . yes."

"Tell me again baby. I just want to be sure that you're as sweet and open-minded as I thought before."

No, it didn't make me feel good! It was confusing me, it was wrong, I can't like cock because I'm straight! Tell her that you don't like it, I screamed at myself . . .

"Yes, it makes me feel good." It was no use. I DID want her cock, and I couldn't deny it any longer.

"Come closer."

"I do what you say, leaning in closer."

"You want it, don't you? You want my cock. Baby please, take it in your mouth. Be gentle, it'll be worth it baby, believe me."

"No! I can't . . . you told me that I don't have to do this . . ."

"Baby, don't you want me? Don't you care for me at all?"

"Hiti, of course I do. But I can't . . . I just can't . . ."

"You want to. Just let yourself go. Don't resist it, don't resist me. Take it, it's yours."

I don't know what happened, but something in me snapped. Completely and totally snapped. And the floodgates of a hidden passion erupted from inside me. I not only submitted to Hiti's desires . . . I shared them . . . and I wanted her big . . . juicy . . . cock. The cock that was bigger than mine. I WANTED IT.

"I lean in closer to your cock, extend my tongue, and touch it gently."

"YES." She knew she had me.

"I taste it a little at first, it tastes different to me. But I take you into my mouth, gently like you said, trying to be careful not to touch your cock to my teeth and using my tongue liberally."

"Mmm, yeah baby, don't stop. You want it. You want it so bad, you can't ever stop, and you know I'm right."

"I do want it. I take you into my mouth as much as I can, and start gagging on you when you reach the back of my throat. I can't believe how big you are, and that I have a cock in my mouth – it's such a new feeling. It's something that I . . . actually like . . . not only like, but can't get enough of."

"Baby, you're such a good cocksucker. Keep going baby, I pull your head closer into me, and start fucking your face. You like it. Tell me how much you do."

"I love having my face fucked by your cock. I love having it deep inside my mouth, deep in my throat, and sucking on it like candy." God, I didn't care anymore, it felt so good, to talk to her like this . . . who cared what I thought before . . . she had converted me . . .

"Yesssss baby, you're such a good little cocksucker. Come here to me, baby. Come here and kiss me on the lips."

"Yes Hiti. I lean up and lay across you, kissing you on your lips, as our legs entangle each other."

"Our cocks touch, briefly, and we both feel each other jump. I squeeze my legs up under you and get you to sit on my belly. Bring your cock up between my tits, baby, and fuck my tits."

"I sit with my knees to either side of you with my cock laying between your tits. You squeeze your perfect breasts together and I gently fuck them, the mix of our sweat and my precum acting as a lubricant. I slide back and forth, back and forth, getting hotter, and hotter, and hotter . . ."

"Don't cum yet, baby. Lean back a little, okay? Do you feel that behind your ass? My cock is there . . ."

"Uh-huh?"

"Baby, just lean back a little. Lower yourself onto it, gently and slowly."

"I don't know, Hiti . . . I don't think I can do that."

"Baby . . . trust me. It'll feel so good. Just let me do this for you . . . let me fuck you, ride my cock for me like a good little boy."

"I . . ."

"I push my cock forward and you feel the tip of it hit your ass. You react suddenly and impale yourself on my cock, and though you feel the pain you know that you belong there. You feel an unthinkable joy as I hit the back of your prostate, and you want more."

"Unghh . . . yes . . . I do . . ." again, what was I saying?

"Good boy. Now, jump up and down as I fuck you silly. Do you have a rod or a thick pen?"

"Uh, I think so . . . yeah, I have this thick black marker, why?"

"Moisten it with some lubricant or with your tongue, and start pushing it up your ass."

"Hiti, I don't know if I can do that, I've never done that . . ."

"Trust me baby, trust me like you have been so far. Do you have some lube?"

"I think I can use this cream over here . . . I can't do it Hiti, it's too hard. I can't even get it in."

"Relax. Just relax yourself, as if you were pushing out, but then push that marker inside you, slowly, inch by inch. Imagine that it's my thick cock, entering you."

I did what she said. It was the first time in my life I had ever had something up my ass . . . it hurt, and it was tough . . . but with Hiti's guidance, I felt again like I was doing something that was long overdue. It felt good to have something in there, and I could feel what she meant when it finally hit the back of my prostate.

"Unggggh, it's in all the way Hiti. It hurts . . . but it feels so good."

"Good baby, now you push it in and out while you talk to me, and rub your cock too. I want you to feel what it's like to be fucked by a girl like me."

"Yes, Hiti. I do what you tell me to, bouncing up and down on your cock, letting you penetrate me deeper and deeper, your full seven inches being taken up by my ass . . ."

"Yesssss . . . I fuck you harder, and harder, and you feel your own cock hardening and your cum wanting release . . . tell me how you want it baby, tell me . . ."

"I want it hard, please, Hiti. I want your cock up my ass, I can't do without it . . . it feels so good."

"You feel a new sensation as I fuck you. You know how it feels to be fucked now, and you want it bad. Getting an orgasm without even touching yourself. I told you I would take care of you, baby. I love filling your ass with my cock . . . seeing your little boy cock up and erect and flying as you ride me."

"Mmmm yeah, I want it so bad, it's so good to have you deep in me. I never knew I wanted this, it's so hot . . ."

"You'll always want it from now on. You'll always want a cock to penetrate you deep inside, a woman's cock to fuck you, fuck you harder. You love the feeling of me ramming into you. Every time you get hot, you'll feel a burning in your ass to have it filled up. I feel so hot, popping your young cherry ass . . . I want to turn you around and get you on the ground. Get on the floor, on your hands and knees."

"Yes Hiti, I get on the floor on all fours, so hot, so filled with lust, waiting for you, eagerly, so you can fill me again with your meat. . ."

"And I fill your ass with my cock, as you take it from behind. Such a good little boy. Pump your cock for me baby, I want us to cum together, me into your ass and you all over your hands. Keep on doing what I say."

"Oh goooood, this feels soooo good . . ." And I meant it . . . I couldn't stop it now, I was so hot and completely enveloped by desire for Hiti's cock. I enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated. I enjoyed hearing the word 'cock' repeatedly and realizing that it wasn't mine that she was talking about. I enjoyed it when she called me her little boy, her little cocksucker.

"Yeah baby, cum for me, cum for me now as I cum inside your ass – you can feel my cum spurting out inside you . . ."

"Yesssss . . ." I started cumming . . . we came together . . .

"Mmmmmm, yesssssss, such a good little cocksucker . . ."

Our typing got erratic as we both climaxed, panting and sweating as if we were really fucking . . .

And suddenly she disappeared.

------------

I never saw her again after that.

I looked for a long time, tried to get in touch with her by email. I really did long to talk to her again, and have never felt quite as good as she made me feel that day.

But I was forever grateful for the whole new world that she had opened up to me by opening my mind and breaking my boundaries. Ever since, I've learned a lot about transsexuals and transgendered women, and learned how deep my attraction is for them. So deep that I felt like putting it down in writing.

So . . . if Hiti ever happens to read these stores . . . and if she happens to read this particular story ever, hopefully she'll know that I'm grateful for what she did to me, and will never be able to repay her for this brand new world she opened up to me.

12