All Comments on 'A Dame'

by 2Xwidderwoman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SoCalOvidSoCalOvidalmost 16 years ago
Marlboro man meets the City Girl

and what is keeping these two love birds apart, getting in the way of them tearing the clothes off and their way with each other — the guy is too worried about being rough, tough and dirty! (Like most mens little brains would sign on to THAT excuse!!!!) Delightful.

BluegrayBluegrayalmost 16 years ago
simply wonderful

A well told tale, that makes the characters come to life.

Held my attention to the end. Thanks

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
love the romance of the story

love all the story of yours i read keep up the great work .

MrJackMrJackalmost 16 years ago
Wow Lady, you're good!

I want to say publicly, nice story! Very,very good, indeed! No wonder you’re such a well-received writer with good reviews and ratings. I checked your bio page and saw that you have many more stories to read, so off I go. Thanks for some good reading. Lady, you're quite "A Dame" too... MrJack. Oh yeah, I've got to add you to my favorites list.

VernoVernoover 15 years ago
loved it

As always, another winner. You have the most amazing way of telling A story. Keep writing sweet heart you are simply the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't leave the screen!

Wow, absolutely captivating! Right from the beginning I could not leave my screen for a moment, and I had three young kids to put to bed. It's a good thing I read fast. I'm an amateur writer looking for inspiration from others on how to write well, and you certainly gave me a lot to think about in my own writing. Thank you so much!

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonabout 14 years ago
Its Good.

This is a good piece of work. I enjoyed it from the git go. I really did like it.

Chuck

Cracker270Cracker270almost 5 years ago

What a well written story. I would think maybe better in the romance category but why niggle. The reader knows from the first few words they are destined to be together but journey is so much fun. Now I begin the journey through you other work, what a great feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous