A Damn Good Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers

'Oh dear.' She giggled, embarrassed by her sudden lust. 'I'm not sure I can handle that. We'll just have to hope that nobody else is in, won't we?'

'Well, we're soon going to find out.' He told her, pointing a little further up the road. 'Pull in somewhere over there; my place is next to that newsagent's.'

When he turned the key in the door and they walked into the lounge to find it empty, she wasn't sure if she should be pleased or disappointed.

'Looks like you'll have to make do with me.' He told her, grinning lustfully.

'That won't be too hard to manage.' She told him, smiling to herself as she realised an unintended innuendo. 'And neither will that.'

She reached forward for the front of his jeans, feeling for the semi hard cock that they covered. All she wanted to do was to feel it, or one very much like it, inside her again. A little growl formed in her throat as she felt it harden in her hand, twitching and lengthening under the denim. She stroked it through his jeans, her fingers running up and down either side of his shaft, savouring its length and its growing stiffness.

With his eyes narrowing and his breath sucking between his teeth with arousal Jake stepped close up to her, one arm going around her and the other cupping her breast, squeezing and massaging the soft flesh through her light bra in the same needful way as she massaged him through his jeans. She tipped her head up in invitation for him to kiss her, making the same little throaty noise again until his lips covered hers and silenced it.

They kissed as if getting together for the first time, each discovering the other's mouth like new lovers exploring before the deed, tongues flicking out experimentally, meeting, licking, each following the other back into its mouth until they danced and fenced, sucking and licking at each others lips, and all the time fondling each other. Joanne felt his hand leave her breast to reach down, following the curve of her belly, reaching for the join of her legs, fingers working the skirt of her dress up, bunching it to reach under and finally to stroke her uncovered pubes, fingers tangling in her curls. She groaned, spreading her knees a little to give him access and at the same time fumbling for his zip.

'Whoops, sorry pardon!'

The voice came from behind her, startling her, making her hand jerk away from his cock and her knees slam together, fear of discovery by her husband flashing panic through her being. She pulled away from Jake, embarrassed, heart pounding, and looked around, fully expecting to find someone she knew, someone who report back about finding her in the act of cheating. But it wasn't, it was another young man, tall and muscular like Jake, but as dark as Jake was blond, curly hair over a ruggedly handsome suntanned face, and standing there with one towel around his waist and rubbing wet hair with another.

'Fucking hell, Matt.'

'Sorry Jake, I didn't know you were busy.' Matt grinned mischievously. 'And anyway, who is your gorgeously red-faced companion?'

'Matt, meet Sheila, Sheila meet Matt.' Jake introduced them hastily, briefly confusing Joanne with the use of her pseudonym. 'We didn't think you were in.'

'I think I worked that out. As you can see I was upstairs showering. Sorry if I've interrupted something.' His eyes flashed with amusement.

'What about Dean?' Asked Jake, giving her the name of the missing resident.

'He's out somewhere.' Matt dismissed the question, concentrating his evident interest on Joanne.

In her highly aroused state Joanne was gazing back at Matt with similarly ill-disguised lust. Her mind instantly flashed back to Jake's jokey remark that his friends might want her too and she found herself thinking it looked as if it might be true, and wanting it to be at least for the one she had just met. He was, after all, just the sort of man she went for, dark and roguish, and seemingly completely unabashed by walking in on them. As far as she was concerned tall, dark and handsome didn't quite seem enough to describe this beautiful man.

'Just like I wish you were.' Jake told him without rancour. 'And in answer to your next question, we met on the beach and came back here to finish what we started there.'

She was glad he hadn't gone into too much detail; she still hadn't exactly come to terms with her wanton conduct there, even though now she was thinking of doing precisely the same again.

'Are you sure you can cope?' Matt grinned. 'She looks a bit of a handful to me.'

'Two handfuls actually.' Joanne stuck her chest out, instantly quaking inside at her own brazen performance. 'And if he can't cope, would you like to help him out?'

'Of course, but only if he asks me to.'

That put her firmly back in her place, but she was too damn horny now to let it go at that.

'In which case, I hope he does, I've never had a threesome before.'

The two men concerned stared speechlessly at each other for what seemed like forever while the instigator watched with bated breath, silently wondering if she'd gone too far. Eventually Jake gave Matt a brief nod and Joanne released her breath with a relieved whoosh.

'Neither have we.' He admitted, turning to lead the way upstairs.

Jake's bedroom turned out to be surprisingly roomy to what she had expected, with the large double bed still leaving enough room to move around. Joanne stood at the foot of the bed and reached back for the zip of her dress while watching with interest as Matt loosened his towel. When it fell away she was not disappointed, he was sporting a solid erection and his cock, neatly circumcised, was equally as long as Jake's if not a little longer and grew out of a thick nest of curly dark hair.

'That looks nice.' She told him.

'It will be.' He replied, his eyes sparkling with lustful humour.

She pulled down the zip and let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her lack of panties to Matt.

'I see you meant it when you said you had started something earlier.' He chuckled, his eyes drawn to her curly brown bush.

'Started, but not completed.' She reached around to unhook her bra and stand naked before the two men, trembling slightly with pure lust from her situation. She looked across to where Jake was pushing down his jeans and boxers together. 'And I'm going to enjoy the rest.'

All three were now naked, each looking at the other two but without making a move, all unsure where to start; but then eagerness and simple lust set in and Joanne reached across to Jake and took hold of his cock. He closed his eyes and grunted approval, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer, holding her naked body against his and trapping her hand so that she felt forced pull it free and put her arms around him too. To her it felt wonderful, his chest hair tickling her breasts, his rigid cock pressing on her belly and his flesh hard and unyielding against hers, so much firmer than her husband's flabby body.

She looked over her shoulder to where Matt stood watching and held her arms out backwards to him. 'Come on Matt, join in.'

Matt moved up behind her, putting his arms about her and insinuating his hands between her breasts and Jake's chest so that he could cup them. She groaned lightly and reached back with one hand, finding his hips and pulling him right up against her with his cock pushed onto her back, making herself the soft feminine filling in a brawny male sandwich.

'Who's gonna have me first?' She breathed, her voice full of lust.

'Too late to be first, I already did that.' Jake reminded her. 'And you'll have to wait to see who's next.'

Neither man moved.

She didn't care who now, as long as she got fucked and soon. 'Well, somebody do something!'

The two men seemed to react automatically in the same way and at the same time, and Joanne felt two hands run down her body, Jake's threading its way between them to cup her pubes, and Matt's pulling away from her breast to slide across her skin, around her hip and down to her bottom, reaching beneath her cheeks as he bent slightly. Within moments, her pussy was the subject of attention by two men, Jake was playing with her clit and Matt had found her entrance to slip his finger into her. It was something she'd never felt before, never expected to. She spread her legs as far as she could and hooked her arms around Jake's neck to hold herself upright, gasping into his shoulder at the unfamiliar but incredible sensation. It wasn't long before the wonderful feeling of another orgasm began to grow inside her.

'Oh God, I'm going to come.' She gritted.

The answer from both men was to increase their attentions, acting in concert again they rubbed harder and fingered more deeply, both wanting to make her come as quickly as they could. It didn't take long, she knew it wouldn't, and within a couple of minutes her orgasm burst through her so forcefully that she clung to Jake, crying out loud, her hips jerking, her legs turning to jelly and her body trembling under the power of her climax. Even after the full force of it was over she still hung onto him for several minutes, shuddering from little aftershocks. Never in her life could she recall such a strong climax, and even so she knew she was not yet satisfied. It was as if her body was trying to make up for long years of frustration.

Eventually Matt stepped away, standing back with a smile on his face. 'I guess you enjoyed that.'

'Phew!' She exclaimed breathlessly, looking at him over her shoulder. 'That was awesome.'

'And I guess you need to lie down.'

She caught the double meaning in his words and smiled back.

'Yes, I guess I do.' She unhooked her arms from around Jake's neck and flopped onto the bed, swinging her legs up to lie full length with them a little apart, still randy and still wanting them inside her. 'And I guess you'd both like to join me.'

Both men climbed onto the bed and stretched out beside her, one to each side, each lying on his side and gazing hungrily at her, knowing what was expected. She smiled with the simple pleasure of knowing that she was likely to have both of them inside her before long. She stretched her arms out, looping them behind their shoulders and pulling them both closer as they settled.

'Who's first?' She asked huskily, unable to wait any longer and startlingly content with her shamelessness.

'I am.' Matt didn't give Jake any time to argue but just clambered on top of her, eagerly pushing her legs wider.

She lay back, pulling her legs out of his way, bending them right back to give him access to her, wanting him to enter her. He positioned himself between her thighs, reaching back with his hand, guiding himself towards her and finding her entrance with the tip of his cock, and then he paused, looking at her, teasing her, smiling as he made her wait.

'Do it.' She demanded, her frown showing her impatience. 'Fuck me.'

He didn't reply, but instead he let his cock slip just inside her, then pushed it steadily into her until it was buried full length. She sighed with pure delight, feeling it enter her, feeling her passage expand to admit him, and excitedly registering the fact that this was her second new cock of the day.

'Fuck, you're wet.' Matt exclaimed, supporting himself on his elbows with his hands hooked under her shoulders and looking down at her as he began to thrust in and out.

'That's not surprising.' She countered, gasping a little as his cock pushed deep into her. 'Having guys like you two lined up to fuck me.' She didn't point out that some of the wetness was probably down to Jake.

Now she had one arm laid straight out away from her, but the other was still draped around Jake's shoulder and it made her very aware of having two men on the bed with her together. To her it was a wonderfully daring thing to do and she wanted to make the most of it, but suddenly Jake pulled away, rolled off the bed and stood up. Joanne was mortified, believing for the moment that he'd taken exception to her letting Matt have her first. But rather than walking away, Jake lay back down on the bed facing the other way so that he could look between them and watch Matt fucking her.

Just as on the beach when they first met, she was initially disturbed by him seeing as much as he was; especially this time now that Matt's cock was pistoning in and out of her. Nobody had ever seen her being fucked before. But then, thinking about it, she got an unexpected thrill from knowing what he could see, and she tried to imagine his view of Matt's shaft sliding into her, slick and shiny from her wetness. The mental image she conjured was so bloody erotic, so utterly sexy that she felt her body stir with the amazing possibility of yet another orgasm.

She looked up at Matt and, seeing the lust on his face, put her arms around the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss, opening her mouth as their lips came together and pushing her tongue into his mouth. For a moment or two their tongues fenced with each other, but then she set up a rhythm, stabbing her tongue into his mouth deliberately keeping time with his cock plunging into her pussy.

'I'm going to come.' She pulled her mouth free and declared as the possibility became a certainty, a hot, expanding sensation that was building inside her.

'Good, come hard for me.' Matt prompted her, looking straight into her eyes.

That was not going to be difficult; she knew that all she had to do to make that happen was recall in her imagination the picture of his cock driving into her and she wouldn't be able to prevent herself. She deliberately conjured it into her minds eye, seeing the shine of her own juices on his shaft as it disappeared into her, feeling and using the increased rhythm as Matt began to speed up, and her orgasm suddenly exploded all the way through her.

She cried out, once more she couldn't help herself, pushing her hips up at Matt, trying to engulf his cock entirely, wanting him to shoot into her at the same time. She jerked and shuddered, feeling waves of sensations radiate out from her pelvis all along her limbs, making her toes curl and her fingers grip onto Matt's shoulders, while all the while he kept up the same inexorable rhythm, his cock plunging and diving deep into her spasming passage. Even when it was over for her he kept up that same tempo, battering at her as she lay beneath him, temporarily spent and docile, just taking whatever he wanted to give her and wanting him not to stop.

She turned her head and looked across at Jake, still in his head to toe position and still watching her, his cock hard, long and within reach, twitching slightly as if wanting to attract her attention. She reached out and held it, not playing with it but just enjoying the thought of having it inside her. This really was the sort of afternoon of sex that she had been longing for. Still holding onto Jake's cock she turned her attention back to Matt, telling him what she knew she wanted.

'Your turn.' She told him. 'Your turn to come for me. I want to feel you shoot your load in me.'

'Soon.' The single word was gasped as he pounded her, slamming himself into her harder still. It was clear that he was on the edge.

'That's it, do it. I want it in me. Come on, fuck me hard.'

He groaned at her encouragement, his face reddening with effort, his cock hammering faster and faster as his climax drew closer.

'I'm there.' He gasped finally. 'I'm coming.'

She was still too physically spent herself to respond to him very energetically, but she nodded and smiled at him, egging him on by telling him 'yes, yes, yes.' over and over, until he grunted deep in his throat, thrust himself right in and exploded inside her. She felt his cock jerk each time as he pushed himself into her, making her moan with the excitement of knowing that each jolt signalled another spurt of his cum flooding her pussy. For an insane moment she thought he would never stop, that he would flood her and still keep going, but eventually his thrusts became less forceful, the jerks of his cock less pronounced, until in the end he simply subsided and lay on top of her, gasping and panting into her ear, his cock slipping wetly from her pussy.

'Phew, you're heavy.' She complained gently. 'Don't squash me.'

In truth Matt's weight had unpleasantly reminded her of her husband's usual post coital collapse and hat made her want him to move, rather than a wish not to feel him so close to her. But Matt had the answer to it; he simply pushed his hands beneath her, held her close and rolled, so that their positions were reversed. She wriggled herself comfortable, parting her legs and placing a knee either side of his thighs.

'That's better.' He told her, looking up at her and smiling, still slightly out of breath.

'Yes, it is.' She smiled back and kissed him, feeling his chest hair tickling her breasts and his strong arms holding her tight against him. She let herself relax, not yet sexually satiated but no longer quite as impatient, lying quietly against him as he recovered.

For the moment she had completely forgotten Jake, until he pulled his cock from her loosened grip and the movement of the bed as he turned around reminded her. His hand landed softly on her naked bottom and she murmured contentedly, wriggling with satisfaction as his hand began stroke and massage first the tops of her legs and then her bottom as far as the base of her spine. She squirmed sensuously on top of Matt and opened her legs just that little bit further in invitation to Jake. It was so nice to have the attention of two fit and handsome men.

In fact it was so nice that her body and her libido began to reawaken and she found herself giving out little noises of encouragement, wanting Jake's hands to explore more of her, especially one little, very important, part. She raised her bottom, drawing her knees part way up, trying to show Jake what she wanted and at the same time smiling down at Matt, still beneath her.

She felt a hand slide down her crack, fingers delving between the cheeks of her bottom, skating over her rosebud until they found the running wet cleft of her cum-filled pussy. For a moment Jake hesitated, as if unsure of what he wanted to do, momentarily worrying her that her sopping wet state full of Matt's cum was a turn off for him, but then he carried on, sliding fingers along her slit, back and forth, distributing her wetness from her clit to her anus, until eventually he sought out her vagina, two finger slipping straight in, vigorously thrusting in and out with the rest of his hand hitting against her pussy. She stared down at Matt, mouth open, her widening eyes and pursed lips revealing her growing excitement.

'What Jake's doing is bloody nice.' She explained huskily, urgently; telling him how much her arousal was consuming her and letting Jake know at the same time. 'It's just what I need.'

'Enjoy it then, Sheila.' He replied, confusing her once again with the use of her alias. 'Take it and enjoy it.'

She lifted herself in response, scrambling to straddle him on her hands and knees, raising her bottom and giving them both access, making herself completely available. Matt reached under, cupping and squeezing her swaying breasts, pulling at her nipples. At the same time, Jake, whose fingers had been dislodged from her very slippery vagina by her movement, found her again, this time pushing three fingers into her, twisting them around as he plunged in and out, making her gasp with delight. It was as if he was trying to screw his hand into her, especially when he placed the flat palm of his other hand on the base of her spine to steady her. But she didn't really care what he was doing; all she knew and cared about was the fact that his actions were sending wave after crashing wave of pleasure coursing through her. Even the wet squelching sounds his fingers made as they slid through a combination of her juices and Matt's cum added to the eroticism of the moment. If they kept it up much longer she knew she would climax yet again.

Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers