A Damn Good Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers

'Please don't stop.' She implored them; kneeling passively to let the two men have their way.

It was as if she had activated the contradictory switch. Matt suddenly stopped playing with her breasts and just held them, looking up at Jake, while Jake himself withdrew his fingers and moved away, leaving her frustrated and bewildered, just kneeling naked over Matt's body.

'Oh God, No!' She protested, looking wildly round to see what had happened.

'It's all right.' Jake's voice showed his amusement. 'I'm just moving round to get at you.' In her peripheral vision she saw him taking hold of her hips and lining himself up behind her. Now she knew what he was doing and a surge of relief overwhelmed her.

'Oh yes, that's right, that's what I want, do it, fuck me.' She was babbling but she was so turned on that she didn't care. 'Give me a bloody good fucking.'

'Haven't you had one already?' Jake chuckled as the head of his cock traced her cleft down over her anus towards her soaking pussy.

'Yes.' She admitted. 'Twice. But I want another, a really good one. Fuck me long and hard.'

She knew she sounded desperate and she knew it made her sound like a slut, but it didn't matter. She was so wound up that all she wanted was to feel him pounding her pussy.

Jake rubbed his cock up and down her crack again, sexily sliding the tip over her skin until, for a brief moment, the head of his cock stopped a her back door and she felt alarmed at the thought that he might take her there. Not that she would have stopped him, she realised, but that wasn't what she wanted. But then she understood that he had just accidentally lodged in the dimple of her anus before he pulled back a fraction and continued his journey towards her vagina. She wanted to move towards him, to rise a little higher and push backwards to try and engulf him, but she instinctively knew that all he would do would be to move with her. He would enter her in his own good time and she would have to wait.

But meantime her attention was drawn back to Matt, who was playing with her pendant breasts again, squeezing and mauling them, deliberately milking them, his hands pulling on each one in turn. She smiled down at him, acknowledging his mischievous grin with a little wry shake of her head.

'You're cheeky, you know that?' She told him, receiving a broader grin and a brief hard pull on her nipples as a reply.

She opened her mouth again to remonstrate, but at that moment Jake found her entrance and his cock was pushed home by pulling on her hips until it slid right into her. Now instead of speech all that came from her mouth was an ecstatic moan as her eyes shot wide with happy surprise.

She knelt quietly unmoving, just gazing down contentedly into Matt's face, waiting as Jake adjusted his position behind her, his cock moving inside her as he set himself ready with his hands taking a better grip on her hips. Momentarily she remembered earlier wishing that she could get a damn good fucking, and she congratulated herself because she was surely getting that. Two men in one day, three if you counted Wilted Dick, the name she had invented for her husband. She felt enormously liberated and totally uninhibited, the sexual woman she knew she had in her getting its own way for once.

'That's it, fuck me.' She instructed Jake over her shoulder before returning her gaze to Matt. 'And you can do what you like with my tits.'

Neither man answered, but Matt began playing with her once more, massaging and fondling her breasts, rolling her hanging nipples between his fingers and squeezing her soft flesh in his palm, while Jake withdrew until he was only just inside her and then slammed himself back, hard and forcefully before setting up a rhythm. He thrust into her while at the same time pulling her back onto him, magnifying the force and speed of his penetration.

'God, that's good!' She exclaimed, and it was too.

The sensation of his long hard cock sliding so rapidly in and out of her was sending jolts of pleasure all through her, even before she felt the first signs of an orgasm. She knew it would take a little while for her to come this time, if only because of her being so wet from Matt's fucking, but she didn't care. It would take Jake just as long and for the same reason, and she wanted to make the pleasure last. She looked down at Matt, wondering what he thought of her kneeling over him while being fucked by someone else and knowing that he must be able to see the enjoyment on her face. She smiled at him again and dipped to give him the briefest of kisses, one that had to be just a quick peck because of Jake pulling her back and forth on his cock. He smiled back and then, leaving her breasts alone, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down to him and holding her still, her cheek on his, her mouth by his ear, but her bottom still raised high in the air.

'Now you can fuck her even harder, Jake.' Matt told his friend.

Joanne tensed, waiting and wanting, and as Jake shuffled a little closer, pressing right inside her before pulling back and slamming himself at her, bringing her wet sounds from her pussy as he rammed his cock right up her. She moaned with delight. This was the sort of treatment she wished Aubrey could provide.

'I bet you don't get this very often?' Matt whispered in her ear as Jake began to fuck her even harder.

She shook her head. 'Never.' She could feel his satisfied smile against her cheek as he held her even tighter.

Jake had adjusted to his new rhythm, still gripping her hips but now only to act as the fulcrum of a pendulum, letting him swing his hips and drive himself in and out of her with a constant beat, his thighs and pubes thumping up against her bottom as his cock pistoned in and out of her. With Matt holding her so tightly and Jake pounding her with such an unrelenting tempo she felt excitingly used, but in a good way. She didn't resist, she couldn't do anything anyway, and so she just accepted it, wanting and taking Jake's cock and, finally, feeling the germ of another orgasm growing inside her.

'Hold me; I'm going to come soon.' She murmured into Matt's ear, not wanting Jake to know she was close in case he slowed down to hold her back.

'I'll hold you.' He assured her. 'Let yourself go.'

The tiny point of heat that was her budding orgasm soon grew under Jake's unremitting thrusts, its heat increasing, building through her pelvis, spreading along the pathways of her nerves, setting her body on fire until it threatened, promised, to explode inside her.

'Now.' She called out, no longer able to keep quiet. 'I'm coming now.'

It happened, her orgasm ripped through her, a tsunami of sensation pouring all through her torso and along her limbs, making her shake and shudder, her body quivering under surge after surge of unremitting bliss. She would have collapsed under sensory overload, but Matt held her shoulders and Jake clutched her hips, his thrusts never stopping, never slowing, just fucking her on and on as she came, making her climax last seemingly forever. Then even when her climax was coming to an end and the waves of pleasure were diminishing, he still fucked her hard, plunging in and out of her body until she knelt gasping and trembling, submissive under his onslaught.

It was obvious that he was not going to stop until he came too, and so she was held in pace by her two partners, her front held firmly down by Matt's strong arms and her rear gripped and held up by Jake. She gasped and shook, almost overcome by the intensity of it all, orgasmic aftershocks exaggerated by Jakes actions and making her jerk and groan as he ploughed into her.

Eventually, just as she felt unable to take anymore, he grunted and, without warning, thrust as hard into her as he could, his cock jerking inside her, flooding her with his cum, spray after spray pouring into her as she was held in place for him.

When he was done he flopped backwards, pulling his cock from her sopping pussy to kneel helplessly behind her, his hands on his knees and his head hanging, gasping for breath himself now. Her support removed, Joanne just crumpled on top of Matt, lying prone over him, still shuddering from her own climax and from the effects of Jake's. For a few moments nobody moved, even Matt just lay there waiting while the others recovered enough to speak.

'Thank you.' Joanne told them both breathlessly after a while.

Jake giggled helplessly. 'You're thanking us?' He asked, incredulous. 'That was fucking awesome and you're thanking us?'

'Why not?' She asked, rolling away from Matt at last. 'I've been needing a damn good fucking for ages. And you two just gave it to me. So I repeat, thank you.'

'Well, if you ever need another, we can always oblige.' Matt told her.

'Oh yes, I'll come back for more, that is a fact.' She knew she meant it too. It was one way she could survive her marriage.

'When?' Jake asked her.

She shook her head. 'I don't know. Whenever I next get the chance.'

'So do you want our numbers?' Asked Matt.

Again she shook her head. 'No, I daren't. Someone I won't mention might find them. I'll just come and knock on your door if that's okay.'

Matt nodded his understanding.

'We might not be here.' Jake pointed out.

'I'll take the chance. If nobody's in then I lose out, but if someone is then whoever is here can have me, how's that sound?'

'Sound's good to us.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers