A Dance in Rio

Story Info
A public display of passion at Carnival.
1.3k words
3.91
35.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BabyGirl,

I want to dance with you... in Rio de Janeiro during Carnival. I think I want you on a float in the middle of the parade with me. We can dance with the other 15 or 18 de Jenerians on the float. Huge, loud, sweaty, hot crowds around us.

Lots of music. Loud and fast beats. You can dance in my arms; swing your head back and forth looking up. Hips moving in time with each other. Everyone's sweaty and hot. The movement of the float sways with all of us dancers.

Oh, and did I mention, we're all topless? This is Carnival after all. Your pretty breasts glistening and moving in the sun. My chest wet with perspiration. You're in my arms dancing; our chests are touching. Fingers glide up your sides. You've got tight white shorts on.

My hands find your ass and pull you close to me. You tease me with an almost kiss; your mouth coming close enough for me to smell the fruit on your breath; then you pull your face back – laughing at me.

Your hands find my ass. I'm in some khaki shorts. You pull me closer to you. You feel an almost hard cock through my shorts. You place my leg against your crotch and grind. Your hips moving up and down to the music. You love showing off your breasts and do that every time you sway your head back and roll.

But after every time you sway back, you come back to me. Your tits touch my chest and belly as you dance into my embrace. I almost kiss you again, but you pull back. Your leg slides up high on my hip and back down.

Fingers are touching your back, your shoulders, your hair, your neck, your ass. They aren't all mine. You have no idea whose – nor do you care. My fingers trace down your neck, across your collar bone, and across your beautiful breasts. Despite the heat, a pretty nipple tightens up under my touch.

The music slows down. I pull you more into my arms. Hugging you tightly and slowly swaying with you now. Your crotch still pressed against my leg. I feel the heat from your cunt through your shorts. My fingers slide down your chest and between us touching your belly – teasing you with the thought of going further down.

But of course, do not – way too many people around. But I'm not above caressing your nipples while you're in my arms. Touching your neck. My face comes closer to kiss your lips, and you turn away. All I get is your neck on my lips.

And I love your neck. The sweat running down. Your skin in my mouth and lips. My tongue traces a line to your shoulders. I think someone is kissing the other side of your neck, and some fingers trace down your back – none are mine.

My fingers continue to trace down your chest and belly. The dancing, the music, the heat, the two sets of lips on your neck all combine to make you a little... wet. With little concern for the people around, the next time my fingers tease you with going lower on your belly, you grab my hand.

And you push my hand down your shorts. Tight shorts. And so hot and sweaty down there. Your body is close to mine – practically hiding what my hand is doing to you. I bypassed your thong quickly, and touch your cunt lips.

Your hips start rocking back and forth. Now, instead of just a leg to grind on, you're pushing your hips onto my fingers; urging them to explore more of the inside of your sweaty cunt lips. The music and atmosphere is intoxicating.

I love the look on your face; the shape of your mouth as your pussy finally gets rubbed; the glint in your eyes; the sound escaping your mouth as you're finally touched – is exquisite.

The music speeds up, but we don't care. You're still in my arms dancing too slow. Still moving against my fingers. Breasts moving across my chest. My other hand moves through your hair. Other hands touch your ass, your back. Fingers and lips brush along your neck, shoulders, and even the sides of your breasts; men and womens' hands and lips – you don't care.

I love the shutter of your body and feeling of your pussy responding to my touch. You push my hand further down. There's a definite chance that others around us know you're being fingered on this float. But you don't care. You want fingers inside you. A gasp escapes your throat as lips kiss your neck, and my fingers delve inside your cunt.

So wet. So hot. So tight. So... mine. Your hips start to move faster now. I explore deeper inside you. I curl my fingers back a little, touching the spongy part on the front of the inside of your pussy. You start pushing against me harder now.

Your breath is speeding up. You're incredibly wet. You're definitely a star on this stage here. Our fellow dancers are kind of hiding you from the crowd as you fuck yourself with my fingers harder – not that you care.

Your orgasm continues to build. Your hips thrusting harder onto my fingers. My fingers are so wet with you cunt juices and sweat. They so enjoy the way your cunt responds to my touch – the way MY cunt responds to my touch.

And you cum BabyGirl. I feel the juices practically burst out of you cunt hole. You drench my fingers. A moan escapes your throat. I pull your hair hard, and thrust up into you as hard as my fingers can from this standing position going down your shorts. I know how sensitive you are after you cum, but don't care.

After you've had enough you practically rip my hand out of your shorts. Your legs and inner thighs are dipping with your cum. And so are my fingers. I lick you off my fingers Love how your face looks. Love the shape your shorts are in now.

And then my BabyGirl gets a dangerous glint in her eye. Still not kissing me, you move in close, breasts against my chest, unbutton my shorts with one hand, and slide your fingers along my shaft under my underwear. I've been hard for what feels like forever.

You stand close to me, and start stroking me up and down. You know how I love the harder stroke down my shaft and softer when you pull up. Your other hand touches my chest. And you look me right in the eye.

Some strangers' hands and fingers trace my back as you're jerking me off. It doesn't take long to get me close. I've been excited and hot and hard for quite a while. You whisper in my ear, "tell me when you're getting ready to cum." I love the hint of mischief in your voice.

A few minutes later, my breathing gets harder. My hips are moving back and forth against your hand as you jerk me. I can't take much more. I lean over and tell you, "I'm going to cum."

You drop to your knees. You pull the tip of my dick over my underwear. And in a swift motion you start jerking me off through the cloth. You look me in the eyes. Then you take 1-1/2 inch of my cock in your mouth – the entire head. Almost immediately, you feel the load building along my shaft. A few movements up and down my cock head with your mouth; a few jerks on my shaft, and I pop.

You take as much cum as you can in your mouth. Some leaks out the sides – probably on purpose. You pull back your head some, and watch a little squirt out after the initial load. It drips down my leg and shorts. It drips down your chin. You're such a good girl – You never stop looking me in the eye.

You stand up, push your body against me, and rebutton my shorts – with one hand. With the other, you grab the back of my neck and pull my lips down for a kiss. Gods you're sexy... and evil....