A Dangerous Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

"What a beautiful big cock." She thought to herself, sucking on it; feeling it grow in her mouth. She was starting to taste the juice it exuded and holding the now hard penis in her hand she licked, sucked and rubbed it. Toby groaned with pleasure when her tongue caressed the ridge around the head, and after several wonderful minutes he felt the heat in his crotch as he exploded his sperm into Jane's mouth.

The first gush caught Jane unaware as it hit the back of her throat, then she was swallowing his ejaculate eagerly. When she felt it stop coming she pulled away and smiled up at him.

"That was nice."

"Wait, there's more." Toby said, rubbing and squeezing his penis and another spurt hit Jane's cheek, then her lips.

"I like that, I want more." And her lips closed again on the head of his penis. But after another short spurt he was done.

Jane held him in her mouth, and gently sucked the last drops out of him. His penis was shrinking as he pulled out of her mouth.

"You've got to get going." Jane said, as she wiped her cheek and lips with her hand. "My husband will be home, and anyway I don't want anyone to see you here."

She hurriedly put some breakfast together for him and his Cuz. Then they put their things together and Jane gave Toby her phone number on a scrap of paper, and told him to call her. While Mavis stayed in the flat, Jane, Toby and Cuz went out of the flat. Jane still had on her tee-shirt but had put panties on. Now they all crept downstairs so as not to wake people in the other flats.

By the front door Toby and Jane kissed, and suddenly the door of the downstairs flat opened, and a woman came out and wished them a bright.

"Good morning!" as she walked past them to go out the front door.

Then Toby and his Cuz were gone too.

About fifteen minutes later Art showed up and they all, he, Jane and Mavis, had a cup of tea. Jane noticed that Mavis was eager to leave and knew she needed to get the pharmacist as soon as possible, to get a "morning after" pill.

When she'd gone Art grabbed Jane and told her how he'd missed her, of course she didn't tell him that she didn't miss him a bit. He kissed her voraciously then gently took her hand and led her back to the bedroom where he pushed her back on to the bed.

He started to kiss the inside of her thighs, noticed the damp spot in her panties, and thought it was because of what he was doing. Or was it because of what she and Mavis had been doing he wondered.

"Did you and Mavis have a good time last night?" He asked her.

"Oh yes, of course." She had to stop herself from giggling.

"Lots of licking?"

"And kissing, and other stuff." She was laying back, legs spread, smiling, remembering.

He removed her panties, and she lifted her hips to help him.

"My, you're wet. You must have had a good time. Do you want to do it again?" He was getting very worked up, and his penis was fully erect and dripping.

"I'd love to do it again." "Yes.". She thought, "Please God make it happen again." As she remembered Toby's cock plunging deep inside her.

Art gazed at her half open labia, smelled the odor of sex emanating from her vagina, and gently opening her slit he touched it with his tongue. The taste was different, better than he'd remembered. And her juice was thicker and flowed freely as he licked it up with his tongue. He lapped it up greedily, and when his tongue touched her clitoris she jerked in spite of herself. She was still very sensitive from the pounding she'd taken last night.

Art went on licking her now-open vagina, but he needed to fuck her, and soon, as she spread herself open for him, he was fucking her. It was good, not as good as Toby had been, but as sensitive as she still was, she was rewarded with a climax quickly.

The rest of their stay in London was wonderful, filled with the concerts, plays, and things they both enjoyed so much but Art wondered why Jane always wanted to take the bus back to the flat by way of Camden Town, and Jane wondered what she'd do if Toby were to get on the bus -- he never did.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers
12