A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make it up to you later," he murmured, pulling back to lick where he'd bitten.

I knew the bite on my throat marked me lower in the pack than him but I didn't care. If only they knew, I would willingly be their slave, I felt I would do anything for these men. The thought of walking among them naked, knowing they could do whatever they wanted, well, it aroused me more than anything ever had. I moaned at it and as Julian began to slide against the spot inside that made it feel like a wall fell.

"No, you'll make it up to me right now by not holding back. Fuck me like you want to, Julian."

He made a broken sound at my rough language and clamped his teeth back to my neck. He began to fuck me with blinding speed and the pain rose, blending with the pleasure at each thrust. He came first, but the feel of him swelling and locking, even as his hips tried to thrust, sent me over.

No longer caring, I cried out as I came and he howled, teeth still clamped to my neck. Julian's hand moved from my breasts to wedge between us and tease my nether hole. A dark pleasure bloomed and I came on that alone, rubbing against him, driven high and tight into blinding climax.

His fingers slowly circled both my anus and my clit even as he whimpered and moaned with teeth clamped to my throat. Locked together like this he could thrust in a tiny fraction of a movement, but it was enough. Once more I tumbled into dark pleasure before the throbbing need lessened, and it went on and on. When I finally came down an eternity later he softened.

I came back to myself as he kissed my neck softly. "I've marked you," he said sadly.

"So?" I laughed and threw my head back, exposing my neck. "I liked it. Do it again, please."

Julian rolled me to my stomach, still inside me, and pulled us up to kneel. "I can't, Anna. I'm an omega. I never should have lost control like that."

"So? I'm not pack, I don't care if I'm beneath you. In fact, I prefer being beneath you."

He groaned as I wiggled against him. Julian was soft and still inside me and I felt his cock twitch. "I keep thinking this is a dream, that you're not real, that I'll wake up and we'll be stuck back at Alessandra's home, in the basement, cold and lonely."

"You're mine as much as I am yours, Julian," I said firmly. "I'm never going to tell you where to go, what to be, what to do. I will ask, beg, plead, tempt, cajole, and tease, but I don't own you."

Softly I heard him begin to cry and he withdrew from me. We shifted until he lay across me face to face comfortably and I wrapped my arms around him and held on, smoothing his hair, his back, holding him until it passed long minutes later.

"I love you," he said softly.

"I love you, Julian."

He kissed me and pulled out with a sigh. "As much as I want to linger, the Alpha is waiting patiently for his time with you. I'm going to get something to eat, I feel ferociously hungry. When I come back I'm going to sleep like a baby."

"Good."

"Andre asked me to ask you to use your box. Summon your favorite toy." I raised an eyebrow, aware he could likely see me in the dark but I could see nothing as I heard his zipper slide up. "I'll see you soon."

When he left I climbed off the bed and slowly made my way to the box. I summoned my favorite small three inch long clitoral stimulator vibrator as well as a AA battery. Putting them together I laid back in bed and wondered what was taking Andre so long as I used my magic to clean myself once more. I heard a roar of laughter from the group and smiled even as I yawned. I wanted to sleep but I wanted Andre badly, not in that order.

Finally the door opened and his large shape filled the dim light of the cabin before it closed again.

"Anna," he said reverently.

"I have the toy. What's up?"

"When I could read your mind I saw your favorite position. Get into it," he said gruffly.

I understood and felt myself flush even as I turned to lay on my stomach. I turned to toy on and slid it down between my body and the bed, burying it against my pussy. The vibrations made me moan and moisture flowed as I heard the rustle of his clothes coming off.

The bed dipped and I felt Andre's giant hands smoothing down my legs, parting them further as he settled between them. I could only hold my breath as he dipped his hips and slammed inside.

The shock of his invasion along with my aroused state and the toy had me climaxing instantly. I screamed into the pillow as he began to move. Slower than the other men it was still fast and I reached another jagged peak after a solid minute of thrusting, and then Andre quickly followed me over.

I felt stretched, pinned to the bed, his strong weight pressing me down. His teeth found the back of my neck and clamped down, holding me even as I came again and again. The vibrating toy, the pulsing jets of cum, it was almost too much. I was sure I screamed with the pleasure, but my mind was so far gone to pleasure I had no idea what I did.

Finally he softened, pulled out, and turned me over to kiss me. I was panting heavily with exertion and my werewolf lover had barely a sheen of sweat on him. As our tongues met he turned the toy off and tossed it aside. I felt the gentle press of his kiss against my neck but I was too exhausted to move and could only whimper.

"Go to sleep, my love, I'll grab my brothers and be back to join you." He stood and brought the sheet and comforter back up over me, tucking me in sweetly.

I closed my eyes and drifted immediately to sleep, woken moments later by the press of bodies into the bed. I felt Pierre at my back and took Julian into my arms. He still trembled, in need of comfort, and I fell asleep wrapped around him, blanketed by Pierre, and felt Andre's hand atop my head, passed under Pierre's head.

I woke refreshed to a soft knock on the door. Julian dealt with it and then came back, kissing me awake and letting me know it was almost landing time. I was offered use of the shower which I took and when I emerged Pierre was next in. Andre had laid out an outfit for me, and "outfit" was to be used in the loosest of terms.

"What's this?"

"On Thunder Island it's dress to impress. We'll be arriving during the lunch hour, and this is how witches dress during the day."

"Hmm," was all I could say. He'd found my emerald green string bikini, and a matching wrap of many colors, the green predominant, that would wrap around my waist. The shoes were spiked heeled sandals in the same shade. He'd also found my diamond earrings and matching solitaire necklace, plus large Gucci sunglasses. I looked it over and hooked my finger through one of the straps of a sandal and held it aloft. "Really? Fuck me pumps?"

"Better than what we're supposed to wear according to island rules," Andre said with a shrug.

"What's that?"

"You'll see. Christine has breakfast waiting."

I dressed and left my wet hair down, slicked back. With no mirror I forwent makeup and came out to Pierre fresh from the shower and Julian and Christine seated. Breakfast was a mound of scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon.

"Good morning," I said and took my seat.

"I already made Diego a plate," Andre said. Indeed Diego was happily munching cheesy scrambled eggs and toast, no bacon as the wolves knew the nitrates would hurt him. He broke to greet me and let me scratch under his chin, nuzzling my knee before going back to his breakfast with a happy wag of his tail.

"I put out a puppy pad in the cargo hold for him," Christine said.

"Thank you both!" I piled my plate and dug in, famished after my night.

Pierre had ducked into the bedroom and emerged wearing a loin cloth. I would have laughed but that body on display, covered only by two scraps of cloth tying in thin strings on the side made my mouth water.

"Wow."

He smiled but blushed. "It's the official uniform of pack wolves there."

"Normally I'd launch into a long-winded lecture railing against the system but frankly...I'm shallow, and impressed."

Everyone laughed as Pierre took a seat and the bathroom door opened, admitting Julian. "Well then, I guess I can wear it, so long as it makes you happy."

I laughed again, head back, and Christine gasped.

"Mis- Anna, you're marked!"

I felt my throat and the impressions of teeth. "So?"

"It's not allowed!"

I frowned. "Says who?"

She blinked. "It's...it's just how it has always been since the accord."

"I've never been one to follow the rules. Any witch tries to argue and I will knock them flat on their ass." I said this with a smile but suddenly Christine's eyes widened. Andre shook his head, cutting her off, and I sighed. The air was filled past full with secrets held back and I had yet to solve any mysteries though I was tired of them already, so I returned to my bacon.

"Well, my turn to shower," Andre said as Julian sipped into the bedroom to change. Rising, he kissed the top of my head and padded off.

After a few minutes Julian emerged in his loin cloth and again I sighed. "You know it's sad. With you three dressed that way I'm probably not leaving our room and I'll miss the whole island."

Julian blushed too and took a seat. "This is going to be interesting. Last time we were there was fifty years ago with Alessandra. She loaned us out for work." His voice was devoid of emotion at the last statement.

"Loaned you out? What?"

Christine nodded. "If a wolf has no official pack they work for all witches, like Connell and I. We do things like offer transport for new, untrained witches, work for the council, or provide aid."

"Like our sister who's house sitting," Pierre said.

I could only shake my head and take a sip of orange juice. "What a world."

"Be glad you were raised outside of it," Julian said, then caught my expression. "In some ways."

I shuttered my gaze. He was right. For all my life had been so bloody hard outside this world I might be a spoiled bitch like the other witches were apparently if I'd been raised inside the confines of this strangeness. Perhaps that's why my mother had chosen a strange man on a lonely night to give her a child, then dropped the result off.

"We'll be landing in ten minutes," Connell said over the intercom.

Pierre shoveled food into his mouth and I rose to help Christine clean. She tried to wave me off but I insisted and we put everything away as Andre slipped from bathroom to bedroom. Quickly he returned dressed in his loincloth and joined us, buckling in.

Soon the plane dipped and out the window we were over the jewel-blue ocean, the plane emerging from thick clouds.

Diego came to sit by me and I held him, stroking his silky brown fur as our ears popped again. My poor dog whined at it, but was a trooper, and once it passed he licked my hand in thanks. Then we landed, and it was much rougher than a commercial jet. However, I'd never flown private before and had to admit it had been wonderful...particularly the in-flight entertainment, I thought with a smiling glance at my lovers.

As we taxied Christine sighed in relief. "The staff will bring your bags to your room. I'll escort you to check in." She mumbled something under her breath that sounded like this should be interesting.

"Thank you," I said with a tight smile. I'd been raised in a big city and lived in Chicago, which was nothing to sneeze at, but right then I felt like country bumpkin going to a White House dinner. Perhaps that was what she meant and my nerves tightened as I worried about embarrassing my gentlemen.

She shook her head, plainly reading my face I realized. "I don't know how the other witches will take this."

"What, exactly?"

"You're nothing like any witch I know. And you're no shrinking violet. You may ruffle some feathers. No, scratch that. You're definitely going to ruffle feathers."

"I'm used to uphill battles, why should this life be any different?" I asked, and no one replied.

We came to a stop and unbuckled. I put Diego's leash on as Christine unlocked the stairs and lowered them. The tropical breeze blew in and I saw a purple carpet leading to a tent, and palm trees lining the runway.

I went down first while Andre held Diego's leash then we let him bound down, the men and Christine followed. Grabbing Diego's leash I ruffled his fur as he panted in the tropical heat and stared around, eyes wide at the unusual scenery.

I let Christine lead and at the tent a woman sat at a small table with a large book. She was dressed in a loincloth as well, along with a tiny leather bikini top that matched, and around her arms were two small circlets.

"Greetings mistress Witch, Christine," she said, rising to bow slightly.

"It's Anna, Miss..."

"She was raised among humans, ignorant of our world," Christine said.

She peered closely at me and seemed to sniff. "It's you!" the woman's eyes widened. "Oh! I am Annabelle. I'm so sorry. No one said you were coming."

Feeling wary I forced a smile to my companions. "What? Does everyone know about the prodigal witch?"

"You're Sigrid's heir," Annabelle whispered. "Inrisdotti."

"And that means what?"

Annabelle shook her head after a pregnant pause. "I will let Valerius know. He's here."

"Whoop de doo," I said flippantly, though the thought of a Roman general still creeping around was a bit impressive. "So where do we go? We need air conditioning for my familiar, Diego."

He was sitting patiently next to me so I ruffled the fur behind his ears, coaxing a huge panting grin.

"Uh, I can, um, will put you in the grand suite," Annabelle offered nervously.

"If possible I'd like privacy. I'm happy to pay extra for whatever you have that's private."

Annabelle stared at me and then her eyes slid to the wolves behind me, leaving me to wonder what blunder I'd made. "Well, we have a large bungalow over the water. It has a small attic for familiars that's always air conditioned, the bungalow can be open to the ocean or air conditioned."

"What will it cost?"

"It's taken care of," Annabelle said as if I was a slow child, reaching for a small bell and ringing it.

Instantly two men appeared in loin cloths, very easy on the eyes, dressed like my wolves but with the same circlets Annabelle had. Both, like Annabelle, gaped at my neck and I was growing impatient with the stares.

"Please bring Mistress- I'm sorry, what is your last name?"

"Just call me Anna."

"Please bring Mistress Anna's luggage and her pack's to the grand bungalow. Charles, will you escort them?"

The blonde nodded as the other one headed for the plane.

"Thank you Christine, for everything. And tell Connell I say thank you as well." I hugged her, ignoring her startled outcry.

If this world was stuck in an outdated mode based off societies and structures long dead, they were in for a surprise. Say what you want about my life, I had never led it to please others or fall in line. I suddenly felt alive, knowing there was an enemy to fight, but tucked away that introspection to the back of my mind.

She blushed and stepped back. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For treating me like a human being."

I squeezed her hand and dropped it, turning to my lovers. "All right, let's get settled in so I can ruffle more feathers."

Charles' eyes were huge but he nodded. We went inside the sprawling building and in the lobby were more men and women. Some wore wolf uniforms, and of those most had no circlet, some had them, and others were dressed like supermodels. The magic rolling off the supermodels was immense, telling me they were witches. No one appeared over thirty and everyone was beautiful. Magic made us all vain, and I was no exception.

Staring at them, I missed the lobby which was sleek and simple, bland off-white wall and that flat grey easy-roll-vacuum carpet of every resort hotel in the 1980's. The potted plants were all real, as was the wood trim and marble counter top in soft grey and pink along the front desk. The three people behind the desk were all wolves with circlets and they merely watched the flow of people. I noticed as the people walked past, witches solo or in pairs, and two to six wolves trailing behind. Always a step behind.

Charles paused and let it sink in. At his questioning gaze I tried to school my expression into coolly unaffected, but no one bought it. Diego nuzzled my hand and I felt someone brush a hand over my shoulder, likely Andre.

"To the right is the grand buffet. Room service is available at all hours except lunch from noon until one and dinner from seven until eight," Charles said in a melodic voice. The room was crammed with people eating. "To the left is the hotel bar open all hours. I will show you to your room and after I can take you on a tour."

"That would be nice, Charles, I appreciate it. thank you."

We turned right at a massive concierge desk, and I became aware of growing stares and whispers. I haughtily stuck my nose in the air, proud of Julian's mark on my skin, assuming that was the cause of the hub-bub.

Suddenly a large man, obviously a witch from his clothes which consisted of a speedo, open silk short sleeved button-up shirt, and a Tag Heur watch strode past. I heard the commotion and turned to see he'd smacked into Julian.

"How dare you!" the witch said and raised his hand.

I dashed over, and Diego growled at him as I grabbed the man's hand and threw him back. It was a lucky throw, he hadn't even paid attention to me nor set his feet into any stance that would aid balance.

"Julian, Take Diego." I shoved the leash at my lover and then strode to the man. "How dare you assault him!"

"He's just a wolf." His tone was bewildered as if Julian were a fly that had annoyed him.

For that I slapped him, and the insulting witch just took it and laughed. "I like it rough."

"Then you're gonna love me. I will not tolerate any abuse or disrespect to the men I love. Apologize now."

He laughed until Charles cleared his through. "Master witch, this is Sigrid's heir."

The buffoon paled and immediately started apologizing to me.

I stepped back and aside with a sigh. "Not to me, to Julian, moron."

He apologized to my lover and bowed, backing away.

I took the leash back from Julian and laid my hand on his arm as the witch continued to slink off. "Are you all right?"

"Fine." He smiled down at me. "You're amazing."

"Yeah, well, I'm Sigrid's heir, whatever the hell that means." I caught a guilty look on his reflected on the other men's and that wary feeling that had come over me since we left the house returned swiftly. "What does that mean that I'm Sigrid's heir?" No one of the trio would answer me and Charles looked appalled at them and me.

Funny, Christine on the plane, Annabelle at the front, now this strange witch all seemed to know something about me I didn't. Somehow, my line carried weight which one would think would have been mentioned. Perhaps I had an ancestor that had done some great weight, or curried fear. Whatever it was, I was in dark, and I was so sick of feeling that way. In fact, hadn't we escaped to the damn island so I wouldn't be at the mercy of someone taking advantage of my ignorance?

It wasn't fair to feel my anger growing at the men I loved, they had been forced to keep secrets from our week together, but now everything was supposed to be in the open. "Guys...so there's something special about being of Sigrid's line, and you decided I'd find out here, rather than you tell me? It's nice to feel trusted."

I stalked back to our guide. "Come on Charles. Anybody ever call you Chuck?"

"Uh, no."

"You look like a Chuck. I bet you watch NASCAR. Your accent pegs you as American or Canadian, which is it?"

"Chuck's fine. Uh, American, I was born in Tennessee. And I do like NASCAR, how did you know?"

I shrugged. "I've always been good at reading people." Truthfully, when you heard a southern accent, even as subtle as his, liking NASCAR was a safe bet.