A Dare Worth Taking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes to see Brenda gazing at them. Her body was leaning out into the hallway and only her head was inside the doorway, as if frozen in time. There was no way to know how long she had been there, but Jen felt too good to stop now. Brenda smiled at her but made no move to come in, content to watch from the shadows.

Jenny looked down, surprised to see her handjob still ongoing. His beautiful cock fascinated her and she wanted more than anything to see it blow it's mysterious load. As she slowed her pelvic thrusts, she slipped his cock back into her mouth while continuing to pump him with her slippery fingers. She finally realized she could taste his precum and enjoyed licking it off of him, not knowing if it was salty simply due to their sweat at this point.

When she began her steady, deep rhythm again, she felt him get even larger. His legs and stomach began to stiffen and she could sense that he was on the edge. His hands gripped her ass and he began to thrust up with every stroke. Just as she heard a muffled groan beneath her, she sat up to watch her hand pump the first explosion out of him and seemingly all over both of them. That was the only cum she missed as she dove back and sucked the rest off of his cock until his orgasm waned.

She propped herself up on her elbows, slowly teased his spasming cock, and wiped away a drop of cum from her chin. She could hear him catching his breath underneath her pussy but did not want to move. Eventually, fearing he would suffocate, she rolled over on her side and they embraced. She kissed him for an eternity and they stared at each other smiling, not thinking of anything to say.

She looked up briefly to find Brenda, but she was no longer in the doorway. His eyes followed hers then looked at her quizzically. She shook her head and smiled as if to say "nothing special" and gave him another long kiss.

As they became aware again of the house noises below them, they giggled at each other and began to reach for their clothes. Andy tried to hide her bra behind his back, but she was able to retrieve it with a well-guided hand to his still semi-hard rod. They dressed quickly but still watched each other as if in wonder. When they moved down the stairs and out into the morning air, they left the house nearly deserted.

"I think I could get used to these college parties," Jen sighed as she slipped her arm around his waist.

"You mean the company, the beer, or the videos?" Andy replied playfully.

"The truth? All of it. Especially the company. I wonder if we can top it next time." She looked up at him and smiled.

"I double dare you."

12