A Daring Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed Ella the phone and let my boxers fall to the ground, getting naked with Ella. I started to slowly stroke my cock.

Ella cooed, one hand taking pictures and the other in between her thighs.

She stood up and handed me the camera before falling to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me, smiled, and took my cock in her mouth while I photographed.

After a quick bob down and up on my cock, she let go and pulled me back to the car.

"I'm going to spread my legs for you," she hissed. "Take a picture."

And she sat in the car and spread her legs wide. She opened her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand and found her clit with the other. "Take my picture," she pleaded, exposed for my camera, her dripping pussy hungry for my cock.

She beckoned for me to come closer.

Ella took my cock in her hand and guided me to her entrance. "Take a picture," she hissed, pausing.

I snapped a shot of the head of my cock just parting her lips.

"Oh," Ella moaned, and then pushed me away.

My cock ached to be back at her pussy, throbbing in the night air.

"I've got an idea," she said, pushing me away. "Get dressed and drive."

As I squeezed my rock-hard and aching cock back into my jeans and pulled my shirt back on, Ella threw her clothes back on and jumped into the passenger seat. "Let's go to the mall," she said.

As I drove to the mall, Ella asked for my phone and installed the snapchat app on it.

Snapchat, she explained, would let us send each other pictures that would automatically disappear after a set number of seconds.

We arrived at the mall and parked. The mall was open late that night, and the parking lot was sparsely filled. Whatever Ella had planned, we would have a mix of company and privacy.

As we walked into the mall, Ella explained her plan. She'd taken only her phone and a credit card, leaving her purse in my car. She was going to go shopping and would send me snapchats as she tried things on. Ella instructed me to come find her if she asked me to or in an hour or so, but in the meantime, she left me in a cafe near the entrance.

"See you soon," she called as she went off to shop.

I didn't know what to expect of this turn of events, so I ordered a coffee and bought the paper. No sooner had I sat down at a table than my phone buzzed. Ella had sent me a snapchat. She had taken a selfie in front of a display of panties. She'd added the caption "What do you think about red?"

I texted her back, "Red would be sexy, but you look better without any."

She replied with a winking smiley face.

A few minutes later, another snapchat arrived. She'd taken a picture of herself in a mirror. Ella was in the men's section, wearing her jeans and a pale blue men's button-down shirt. She'd buttoned just the buttons from between her breasts to her navel, exposing her luscious cleavage in the middle of the store. Where was her tank top? Had she gone topless in the men's section to change outfits?

As I imagined her naked in the store, I noticed her nipples poking through the fabric of the shirt and remembered how turned on she had been just a short while ago in the wilderness. My cock rose to attention in the cafe as I stared at the picture on my phone.

And then the photo disappeared.

My phone buzzed again. Ella was in the same place, but without pants! Her jeans were pooled at her feet - she must have kicked them off along with her shoes. The tails of the men's shirt she was wearing came halfway down her thighs. She'd taken off her pants in the men's section of the department store and was now standing there exposed!

Another snapchat came. She was in the same outfit in the same place, but had lifted the right side of her shirt to expose her panties. And they weren't her panties! I remembered the black lace panties she'd been wearing earlier that evening and these were definitely not them. These were red.

My imagination went wild. Ella had changed her panties somewhere in that department store. She'd exposed her pussy in the store. Who saw her?

Another snapchat arrived. Her shirt was back to covering her, but the red panties were at her knees. The picture disappeared.

And then another picture arrived. Ella wasn't in this one. She'd taken a picture of the floor with the red panties in front of the mirror. This one came with a caption: "they smell like pussy. some lucky guy is gonna find them!"

I was left to wonder what Ella was up to for a while after that photo of her panties disappeared. Was she walking around the store wearing just that men's shirt, or did she get dressed again? Where were the panties she started the night with? What strange men were ogling her bare legs as she shopped? And what glimpses of more than her legs and cleavage were those men getting?

Was Ella teasing other men like she was teasing me? I remembered the way her soaking wet pussy felt when she held my hard cock at her entrance early that night, and my cock throbbed in my pants.

I wanted Ella to know how much she turned me on, so I quickly scooted back in my chair and, looking around to make sure no one was looking, I snapped a picture of me rubbing my cock through my jeans. The picture showed my well defined bulge. I added a caption - "you're so sexy" - and sent it to Ella via snapchat.

I kept imagining what she was doing and had just started to imagine Ella pressing her wet pussy onto the hard cock of some other customer when another snapchat arrived.

Ella was still wearing that men's shirt and had her pants draped over her arm. I presumed she was still naked underneath the shirt, but it kept her covered well enough. Ella was standing in front of bra-and-panty sets. "I think I'll try these on in the fitting room next to the men's clothing," the caption read.

It was a couple of minutes before her next snapchat arrived. Ella was in a changing room with the door closed, still wearing the shirt. She had unbuttoned all the shirt's buttons and stood, facing the mirror, with one hand holding her phone and the other covering her crotch. She was naked except for the unbuttoned shirt that covered her tits and her hand covering her pussy.

In the next photo, she was wearing a lacy bra and matching lace thong. The bra pushed her tits together, amplifying her cleavage. "I'm going to go look at myself in the mirror outside where the light is better," her caption read.

The next photo came pretty quickly. Ella was in the same bra and thong and facing a mirror, but in the anteroom of the changing stalls. Behind her, obviously checking her out, was a clerk who had clearly forgotten his task of sorting through clothes.

Ella's caption on this snapchat read "come quick, but pretend to be a stranger."

I ditched my coffee and newspaper and almost ran to the men's section of the department store. I grabbed a shirt on my way to the changing rooms, figuring I needed some reason to be there if I was going to play stranger.

I got to the changing room area and recognized the guy behind the counter. I showed him the one shirt I had to try on, and not seeing Ella, I ducked into a stall to try on the shirt. I hastily buttoned it up and opened the door.

Ella was trying on another bra and panty combination in the communal mirror. She smiled at me.

I joined her in front of the mirror. "Do you think this is my color?" I asked, "I'm not really sure."

The shirt was a pretty hideous plaid of orange and green, and Ella gently told me so.

Then she asked about her outfit. "What do you think about this bra?" she asked, shimmying her shoulder a little.

"You look fantastic," I said.

"Not too desperate?" Ella asked. "Can I wear this on a second date? I don't want him to think I'm easy, but I definitely want him to want me."

"You're definitely sexy, but I don't think this looks desperate. Assuming, of course, that you wear something on top."

"Thanks! I'm glad you like it!" Ella turned to go back to her changing stall, and then paused and faced me again.

"Could you actually do me a favor?"

"Of course."

"Well, if the date goes well, I might want him to take me out of this bra. Do you think you could try the clasp and let me know if it gives you any trouble?"

Ella stood close in front of me as I reached behind her. I fingered the clasp in the middle of her back and, slowly, opened it.

She held the bra to her chest as she back away from me into her stall, and then, with a flourish, turned her back to me and stood in the doorway of the stall. Making eye contact with me through the mirror in front of her, she let the bra drop from her chest, exposing her beautiful breasts and perky nipples to me. She winked and closed the door behind her.

I went back into my stall and rushed back into my shirt. As I came out, Ella, too, was emerging. She was back in the men's shirt and a pair of panties - this time, blue. "Let's go," she said, taking my hand and handing me a bag of her clothes.

She led me to the register, where we waiting in line while the cashier checked out another customer. The cashier looked like a twenty-year-old kid, maybe working while attending the local university. "Next," he called, and Ella and I moved forward.

"I liked this outfit so much I decided to wear it out of the store," Ella said. "Is that OK?"

"Of course," the cashier said, looking Ella up and down and starting to blush. "Just the shirt, then?"

He pulled his barcode scanner out of the base, extending the cord that attached it to the register and leaning toward Ella. "Where's the tag?"

The tab was in a buttonhole between Ella's breasts. She'd tucked it inside the shirt against her skin, so she leaned forward to the cashier to help him. Ella pulled the collars of the shirt apart, showing off more cleavage.

The cashier delicately reached between Ella's breasts for the tag and scanned it. "Should I cut this off for you?" he asked.

"Please," Ella said, leaning farther forward. From how many buttons had been undone and how far she was leaning forward, I imagined the view the clerk must have had. He was probably looking all the way down her shirt, seeing her nipples and her navel. I glanced at his pants, and saw an unmistakable bulge. I was getting a bit jealous.

"Is that all, miss?" the cashier stammered.

"These panties, too." Ella lifted one side of her new shirt to show him her blue lace panties. "Let me just jump on up to make this easier for you," she said, sliding her ass on top of the counter and then turning to face the cashier.

Ella dangled her feet over the cashier side of the sales desk and looked expectantly at the stunned cashier. "You want to find the tag or what?" she asked.

The cashier didn't move.

Ella stepped off the counter on to the cashier side and stood facing him. She was an inch away from him, her bare legs next to his slacks, his bulging erection grazing her bare thigh and panty-covered crotch, her breasts brushing against his polo.

His eyes went wide.

Ella lifted her shirt, exposing her panty-clad ass to the store and showing the cashier her bare belly. "Try the waistband in the back," she instructed, gently.

She took his hands and brought them to her ass, roughly pushing herself into him, his hard cock against her crotch. Leaving on of his hands on her ass, she took the other to the waistband of her panties and slid the fingers inside.

The cashier began to sweat.

"Is it not there? Let's try the front."

Ella turned around, pressed her ass into the cashier, and took his hands again. She put his hands on the wait of her panties and then slowly slid his right hand under the waistband. She stopped moving when his fingers were an inch inside of her panties, but his fingers kept going. I watched the shadow of his fingers through the lack of her panties as he teased her pubic hair and then extended his fingers to her pussy.

She gasped. And then spread her legs.

The cashier's fingers found her pussy. I smiled as one finger disappeared into her. Ella moaned and her head leaned back onto the cashier's shoulder. His other hand reached inside her shirt to play with a breast.

A cough came from behind me. An impatient older woman had apparently had enough of the show.

Ella and the cashier snapped out of their erotic reverie. He found the tag at her left hip and scanned it. Ella jumped back across the counter and I handed the cashier my card.

We left in a hurry.

"We're not done," Ella declared as we strolled through the mall.

"Oh?"

"I've got plans for you."

She led me purposefully to American Apparel. "Here's where we're headed."

We walked in and started to browse. The store was decorated with mannequins wearing the store's clothes in suggestive poses, and on the wall were blown-up photographs of the iconic American Apparel ads - or something like it. Here was a woman wearing only socks standing against a brick wall, hands covering her breasts and pussy. And here was a young woman in an unmade bed, wearing a thong and plain white t-shirt, her hard nipples obvious under the thin fabric. The hairy leg of a man in bed with her also made an appearance.

The store was staffed, this late in the evening, by a lone twenty-two year old. She was cute. Blond and slim, she wore a crochet dress that came a third of the way down her thighs and had a scoop neck. She smiled at us as we walked in, then returned to her folding. We were the only customers in the store.

"Let's try on those outfits," Ella suggested, pointing to the unmade bed.

She grabbed a white t-shirt and a red lace thong and I found grey briefs in my size, and we went to the changing rooms in the back of the story

We took our own changing rooms and emerged through the curtain at the same time, her in her red lace thong and a thin white t-shirt, me in only grey briefs. Her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric of the shirt.

"How do I look?" Ella asked.

"Fantastic. Better than the model."

As we checked each other out, the young women came around the changing rooms. "Need any help?"

Ella caught my eye and indicated she had a plan.

"Actually yes, if you're willing."

"Sure - what can I do for you two?"

The young woman's eyes wandered to my crotch, where my cock at half-mast pushed the fabric of the briefs. She also looked Ella up and down, taking in her bare legs and especially her nipples.

"I'm an artist working on the concept for my next project," Ella began. "What I'd like to do is start with American Apparel's sexy advertising and instead of critiquing it from a puritanical perspective, I'd like to take it up a notch. Add more sizzle and sex to the sizzliest and sexiest ads."

"Ok," the clerk said, not understanding if that was a question or an artist's statement or what.

"So could you help my photographer and me think about outfits and poses to sex up the sexy ads? We're wearing the same outfits from that ad on the wall. Would you mind taking pictures while we try poses?"

"Sure!" she said, relieved to have been asked a question.

"Great!" Ella handed the clerk her phone to take pictures with. "Let's start like in the ad."

I lay on my back on the floor and Ella straddled me, her thong about halfway down my thighs. I was starting to get hard.

"Make sure to get his erection in the shot," Ella instructed, reaching out to playfully touch my cock through the briefs.

The clerk took a picture.

"How can we spice this up?" Ella asked. "Maybe I could touch his cock or straddle his head. Or straddle his waist."

"Or you could spread his legs and get between them with your mouth at his cock," the clerk suggested.

Ella followed her instructions, pressing her face against my hip and extending her tongue toward the bulge in my underwear.

"Great," the clerk said. "Now show me his pubes."

Ella smiled at the clerk and followed her instructions, inching the waistband of my briefs down to expose my pubic hair.

"Great," the clerk said, now straddle him."

Ella got on top of me, putting her thong-covered ass on my rock-hard cock.

"And take off his briefs, keeping his cock out of the camera's sight."

I bent my knees and lifted my ass to help Ella take off the underpants.

"Now show me her pubes, but do it by pulling the crotch of her thong aside."

I pulled aside the crotch of Ella's panties and felt her pussy juices on my cock immediately. I involuntarily flexed my cock, and Ella moaned.

"Now slide back along his cock until the camera can see just a half-inch of cock."

Ella slowly slid her soaking wet pussy along the length of my cock while the sales woman took pictures.

"I've got to look after the front of the store and lock the door," the clerk said, "but look at the pictures and I'll be right back."

Ella took the phone from the clerk and, as she reviewed the pictures, slowly slid further down my cock until the tip was at her entrance. She teased me, rocking her hips back and forth to stimulate the head of my cock. I moaned.

The clerk returned.

"What's the sexiest thing you've got here?" Ella asked, continuing to rock her hips. My cock was exposed almost fully to the clerk, and her eyes were eating our brazen performance up.

"I'll show you," the clerk said, "but first let's do introductions. I'm Emily."

"Ella," said Ella, "and this is Liam."

"Come with me," Emily said, and spun on her heel.

Ella stood, pulling her thong back into place. I followed after retrieving the briefs and pulling them back on.

Ella and Emily were standing in front of a row of bodysuits - basically leotards. "I'm wearing one under this dress," Emily was saying.

I took the opportunity to look more closely at Emily's dress. It was white, with long sleeves and came to mid-thigh. The material was loosely crocheted, so you could catch glimpses of something red that she had on underneath - a bodysuit, apparently.

Ella held up the bodysuit they were talking about and I instantly got harder. The bodysuit was entirely see-through mesh.

Then Emily grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head, showing Ella and me the bodysuit she wore underneath. She was entirely exposed, but sheathed in mesh. I hardly got a chance to look her over, staring at her tits standing proud on her chest and the wisps of pubic hair at her pussy, before Ella took charge.

"Lie down," she commanded, and Emily laid on a pile of t-shirts.

"And spread your legs." Emily complied, showing us her hardly-concealed pussy.

Ella took a picture and the pushed me between Emily's legs.

Emily wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her until my cock, straining against the briefs, was pressed against her crotch. Her pussy was on fire. I felt the heat coming from her and knew she wanted me the way I wanted her - an animal hunger.

I couldn't wait for more instructions. Watching Emily's eyes to make sure she wanted it, I pulled the crotch of her bodysuit aside. She moaned.

I eased a finger to her pussy and found it leaking juices. I massaged her pussy lips before easing just the tip of my finger in. As I probed more deeply, I rested my thumb on her clit.

Emily's hips bucked as she moaned: "Just fuck me already!"

I felt another pair of hands on my hips, lowering my briefs, and then felt Ella pressed against my back, her breasts warm on my skin and her pubes tickling my ass.

Ella's hands guided my cock to Emily's pussy and the touch was electric.

Sandwiched between two hot women, their hands roaming all over me, I was in heaven. I thrust into Emily's hot, wet pussy as Ella played with her clit. Emily's moans grew louder and louder as she thrashed on the pile of clothing.

I held on for the ride as Emily screamed to a climax, willing myself not to come.

As Emily relaxed and I slowed my thrusts, Ella pulled me away. "It's my turn," she said, "and I need that cock inside me now."