A Daring Reporter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
839 Followers

"Wow," said Lisa, "That was amazing. You just scripted my whole report and here I am without a recorder or even a pen. Just a lollipop," she added, holding up her prop. And with that, both girls laughed and hugged.

"Thank you, Crystal. Just give me a few minutes to get better acquainted with this Velvet girl."

****

At 12:20, club capacity had been reached. The last two to squeeze in were Bill and Tim, who decided they better be there after all. Trancelike, Lisa had walked from the dressing room to the stage wings, glancing out at the overflowing crowd. She noticed that they had packed in so many extra tables that guys were literally resting their elbows on the runway. She stepped back, took a deep breath, and closed her eyes.

"And now, the Starlight Lounge and Theater is proud to present the club debut of a hot new star. You may know her as Lisa Marvell (a roar went up from the crowd), but here she is tonight, Velvet Destiny."

A bright spotlight came on and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" started blaring through the theater's speakers. The music seemed to send a wave of energy through Lisa that she hadn't felt all night. She literally bounded onto the stage, with loud applause and whistles greeting her. When she got to center stage, she turned to face the audience and slowly, teasingly licked her lollipop. Sticking her tongue out as far as it could go, she slowly licked up and down the pop's stick, then swirled her tongue around the candy as she skipped down the runway. She knew the guys sitting next to the stage could already see under her skirt, but she now twirled about several times ensuring that almost everyone in the house got a clear view of her thong and exposed butt cheeks.

The audience went wild, and she heard several voices shouting, "go Lisa go." She stopped her twirling and stood still, a stern look on her face, and started wagging her finger at the crowd. "Who's Lisa? I'm Velvet." An even louder cheer erupted and someone in the back yelled out "I love you, Velvet."

She skipped back to the main part of the stage and untied the ends of her shirt. Several buttons remained fastened in the middle of her chest, so she pulled hard on the two shirt tails. The buttons flew off in every direction, and her white bra sprung into sight. More cheers from the audience, as Lisa turned her back to the crowd, shrugged the shirt off of one shoulder, then the other. Pulling it off, she twirled it in an ever-widening circle over her head, then let it go and watched the shirt fly into the crowd.

Several guys made a grab for it, and it was then that she noticed that some of the Channel 4 crew was sitting at a table very near the stage. A little further away she noticed Art leaning back in his chair, beaming and sipping on a drink. "Look at that dirty old man," she thought. "I'll have to make sure he gets his money's worth."

The song had ended and another started -- a loud raucous version of "Man, I Feel Like A Woman." Lisa pulled a chair to the front of the stage and spinning it around, straddled the chair and sat down. As she did, her skirt rose up to her hips, plainly revealing her white thong. She stepped out of her right shoe, then slowly pushed her knee-high stocking down to her ankle and pulled it off. Holding each end of the stocking in her hands, she repeatedly dragged it across her chest, almost wrapping it around the front of her bra. Then, she pulled one end back to stretch the elastic in the stocking and let it snap, shooting it like a rubber band into the crowd.

Cheers greeted the action, followed by chants of "more, more." She then removed the other stocking and slipped back into her shoes. Still holding the second stocking, she stood up and straddled the stocking, rubbing it across the front of her thong and between her legs. She could feel it slip between her butt crack, causing her skirt to rise up with every back and forth motion of the stocking. She leaned her head back and seemed to moan as her hips rocked in time to the movement of the piece of clothing. Finally she clamped her legs together tightly, let one end of the stocking drop, and slowly pulled it out and up from between thighs. She then held it up to her cheek, cuddling it as if it were a blanket. With a devilish grin, she looked up and feigned surprise that there was anyone watching. She pranced down the runway, dangling the stocking just beyond the reach of the increasingly raucous crowd, using it as a whip to strike at the hands that were reaching out to grab her. Finally, she rolled it up into a little ball and threw it far to the back of the room.

There was the sound of scuffling as several grown men made a grab for the stocking. She noticed that one of them was the older man from the art class, the same person who had set aside his easel his easel and stopped drawing when she was modeling. Abandoning the runway once again and returning to center stage, she approached the chair from one side, took off her glasses, and undid the elastics holding her pigtails. Bending forward to lean across the chair, she ran her fingers through her hair, combing out her long tresses and throwing her hair back over her shoulders. Then, she straightened up again and moved in front of the chair, arching her back to accentuate the thrust of her breasts straining against her bra.

The music grew louder, the drum beat building to a climax. Standing in the middle of the stage in the full glare of the spotlight, she lifted her skirt to reveal her thong. Chants began of "take it off, take it off," and Lisa turned her back to the crowd, sliding the sides of the thong down her hips and allowing the garment to fall to her ankles. She then began to slowly bend from the waist, reaching down to pick up her panties. As she did, those in the audience closest to her were able to catch a fleeting glimpse of her pussy lips visible between her ass cheeks as she reached down to floor.

With a loud blast of drums, the song ended and the crowd erupted in roars. Lisa stood up straight, turning again to face the audience, her skirt now back in place. For a moment it seemed like her performance might be over. Instead, another song, a sultry version of Night Train began. The white spot turned to deep blue. Once again she ventured to the front of the stage, taking one step onto the runway. With a tantalizingly slow motion, she reached behind and unsnapped her bra as the crowd roared its approval. Then, holding on to both shoulder straps, she moved the garment back and forth across her breasts. An occasional flash of nipple could be seen, then covered again. Finally, with one swift motion, she pulled her bra off and flung it into the audience .

Still standing just at the start of the runway, Lisa slowly knelt down, just inches away from a crowd of men who were pushing closer to the stage. Leaning back on her heels, she began to massage her breasts with both hands, her fingers pinching her nipples and outlining circles around her areolas. She continued fondling her breasts, first squeezing them, then lifting them, while she looked first to one side of the audience then the other as if making sure that everyone could see her wanton display. Then, she began to slide one hand downward across her stomach, while she extended two finger on her other hand and raised them to her mouth. Slowly, she began to suck her fingers, sliding them in and out of her mouth in an unmistakable rhythm. Removing her fingers and holding them to her lips, she then began licking them, first with an up and down motion, then with swirling flicks of her tongue.

During all of this, her other hand had come to rest against the folds of her skirt below her tummy. As she kissed her fingers and let that hand drift to her side, she began rubbing across the front of her skirt with her other hand, her hips rocking in time. Her hand dropped even lower, then disappeared beneath the folds of the plaid material. She arched her back, rocking up and down at an ever increasing speed. The low moaning sound of the music seemed to match the look on Lisa's face, as she closed her eyes and appeared to gasp, her hand busy beneath her skirt.

The music abruptly grew louder as her eyes opened and Lisa sprang to her feet. With both hands now in view, she once again walked out on the runway until she came to the very end. It no longer mattered to her that her breasts were fully exposed and that anyone sitting near the runway could look up under her skirt and see her bald pussy. That was what she wanted, to have all eyes and thoughts focused on her, feeling the lust directed toward her, and knowing that right now she was the only thing on their minds. Hands reached up to touch her legs; she waved off the bouncers and moved closer to the side of the runway.

The crowd detected her willingness to break the rules, and more surged forward. Sensing the strength of the crowd, she yelled out at the crowd, "More? More?"

"Jump," she heard a voice call from nearby. With a shock of recognition, she looked out and saw Natalie, pushing forward in the crowd as she shouted out the command. Others picked up the chant, and with that, Lisa leaned over and dove into the waiting hands of the mob. Now the theater went totally wild as she crowd-surfed across the room. Cellphones were held high over heads, snapping madly without any clear sense of what they'd be able to capture. As she moved from hand to hand, Lisa was able to roll onto her back. She felt the grip of hands on her legs and arms, while others pulled at her breasts and reached under her skirt. Fingers probed her ass; others sampled her wet pussy. She heard the rip of fabric and saw shreds of her plaid skirt thrown high overhead. The bouncers tried to regain control, joining in the crowd and directing Lisa's movement back to the stage.

Some in the crowd were gently caressing her, while others slapped and grabbed at her exposed body. Every inch of her skin felt on fire, and Lisa submitted to the mix of sensations by closing her eyes and moaning aloud in pain and pleasure. She was completely disoriented, with no sense of where she was or how this would all end. Suddenly, she felt someone take hold of one of her hands and then the other. A bouncer had jumped up on stage, reached out to her, and began pulling her up. Some in the audience continued grabbing at her ass and legs, until finally the crowd was pushed back from the runway and Lisa regained her feet.

She was now in a haze of total sexual stimulation. She stood before them totally nude, her hair disheveled and only a fragment of her plaid skirt that she had managed to keep clutched in one hand. She held it up triumphantly and, with perfect timing, the music ended and the crowd roared its approval. The entire audience was on its feet, with prolonged applause as she slowly step by step backed down the runway. She continued to raise her arms in the air like a triumphant fighter, turning from side to side so everyone in the audience could admire her completely naked body. Finally back at center stage, she blew a kiss to the crowd, turned and walked off.

Two strippers came out and started working the poles at either side of the stage. Music starting playing again, the applause died out, and much of the crowd started to drift out. Backstage, no one from Channel 4 appeared, but a few of the other girls came by. "Didn't think you had it in you, Velvet." "Good job." "Just don't come back on my night and take my tips."

"That," explained Crystal, "is the highest compliment you can get from a stripper."

****

Lisa sat alone in the dressing room. There was no outfit left to pack up so she found her jeans and top and pulled them on, not even bothering with her bra and panties. Then she just sat there for almost a half hour, waiting for her heart to calm down and for her strength to return. Already Velvet was beginning to seem like someone else, a total stranger, but Lisa's body still tingled from the experience.

Eventually she stood to walk out of the room and was astonished to see that Natalie had been waiting for her, standing silently in the hallway. "Want a ride home?" she asked.

"I'm not sure I should accept anything from you," Lisa replied. "You know, I got a text from Bill just before I went on. He figured out that you overheard Tim reading the name Velvet Fantasy. You put that together with my earlier slip about a stripper outfit. So you must have been responsible for letting the secret get out."

"Hey, I always said I'd make a good reporter. It didn't take much to check online to see where Velvet was appearing tonight. And while I pretended to edit my own forecast on the teleprompter, I simply changed Art's script. He never knows what he's reading anyway. You know, I really enjoyed it."

"You little bitch," Lisa snapped. "You enjoyed setting me up for complete humiliation?"

"No, I enjoyed making sure you were in the perfect situation to realize your own fantasy." She purred softly, "Miss Velvet."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you must know, I first suggested the idea of the "dare to bare" series to the writers; they probably don't even remember that they got from me. I watched how you worked on those first couple of reports and then I made sure I got in on the trip to the photographer's studio. That really confirmed my sense of how you think and react in, shall we say, a sexually charged situation. I could see that you wanted to be pushed or almost tricked into doing things that you wouldn't normally allow yourself to think of doing. And admit it, you loved everything that happened on stage tonight, didn't you. You're a bad girl."

Lisa was forced to smile, but she was still angry. "But why, why did you do this to me?"

"Why, silly?" Natalie asked. "Because I admire you and look up to you and..." She hesitated and then reached into her bag, pulling out the envelope containing the photos that she had posed for. "Remember? These are for that special person in my life. They're for you." With that, she handed the envelope to Lisa, moved closer, and kissed her softly on the lips. Stepping back, she took her hand and started to lead her down the corridor. "Come on, let's get in the car and go home. It's been a long night, and frankly, you look beat."

(To be continued)

rd75000
rd75000
839 Followers
12