All Comments on 'A Dark and Stormy Night'

by 2Xwidderwoman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Loved it.

ex_librisex_librisalmost 15 years ago
More!

One of my fave submissions on the site. Descriptive, sensual, HOT and Henry is so tender - he treats her like a queen. More, please? Would love to see more of the story between these two. I noticed that you didn't really describe the two of them - was this because you wanted to focus on the emotions and act? As I said earlier, the tenderness in the story is beautiful.

lipsnlacelipsnlacealmost 15 years ago
Another great one

Hello again, Widderwoman,

<br>

This is a great story as well. I love the stormy setting that parallels their building emotions for one another. As usual, you've done a great job of letting us feel what they're feeling. Very erotic, and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Escellent!

The only reason I found you was that you commented favorably on the latest story of an author friend of mine. I'm glad you did, not only for her sake, but because it sparked my interest in reading you. This is only the second story of yours that I have read, but on the strength of those, I'm going to have to read them all. Wonderful -- hot, erotic, sensuous, and yet tender. I can hardly wait to read the rest!

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonabout 14 years ago
I love thunder and lighting....

Oh Yessssss...

I love the sound of the thunder and to see the flash of lighting. And this story does bring back memories of my younger years. And a meeting with a young lady and her bed. Nice story, but not fiction on my part.

Thanks

Chuck

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 11 years ago
Courtship?

Holy crappola! That was a short and fast cart before the horse honeymoon! Oh, well, it goes with the "ghost story" type title. Thanks for another good one. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

well...it's sort of what i expect a harlequin romance to be, but i don't really know, having never read that kind of stuff...at the same time, english and grammar are ok, barring the odd misspell or typo. a major turnoff, however, was the non-stop misspelling of a really common word...the flash of light between a thundercloud and earth. it's LIGHTNING, not lightening. lightening is a word in english as well, but has no relation to atmospheric phenomena...look it up, or ask anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

am i allowed to add a second comment?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous