A Dark and Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He massaged her there for a moment, feeling the moistness of her underwear he looked up at Afton. She was practically glowing with pleasure at his ministrations. She writhed a little as he put a hand up to tweak a nipple.

"You like what I'm doing to you don't you my pet," he said as he tweaked her nipple again. She writhed again and gave a breathy affirmative. "I make you wet don't I? You want me to keep going don't you?"

"y..ye..ye..Yes. Oh my God, yes" was all she could manage as he slid a finger under the lacy panties.

"Do you really want it? Really?" He pulled the finger out and went back to rubbing her mound with his palm. He stood up and kissed her hard. "How badly do you want it Afton?"

She was going crazy with what he was doing to her; the kiss nearly drove her over the edge. She couldn't seem to find her words anymore. All she managed was a breathy moan while she nodded her head. "You'll have to do better than that" Zane had moved back down to her tits and was going back and forth between her nipples while still rubbing her mound. He slipped his finger into her panties again, "Tell me where you want me"

Afton moaned out "Everywhere" as he moved the finger out. "What do you want me to do to you" he said as he bit down on her left nipple.

"Anything" was nearly screamed, "you can do anything you want, I'm yours" came out a moment later as he closed his mouth around hers again.

Zane kissed her deeply, cupping her nether regions as he did so. "That's what I wanted to hear, my pet". He broke the kiss and moved toward the couch, Afton followed him like a puppy dressed only in her panties and heels. When she reached him she undid his shirt and rubbing over his bare skin pushed the shirt off his shoulders. She laid her face on his muscled abs and went to work on undoing his pants; she pulled them down boxers and all and was pleased to see an enormous erection suddenly pointing at her. She reached for Zane's penis, but her grabbed her hand and used this to twirl her around and sat her down on the couch. It was every bit as comfy as she thought it was going to be but she was surprised when it folded down into a bed, like a futon.

Wasting no time, Zane put himself over his 'pet' and rubbed against her while kissing her deeply. He took a hold of her hands and raised them above her head. To her surprise she suddenly found hands cuffed to either side of the couch. Her eyes widened in a flash of fear and Zane smiled big, sensing her fear, and leaned back down to kiss her again. Afton fought the restraints fruitlessly, and this seemed to make Zane even more eager with his kiss. She felt a stab of pain as he nipped her lip and began sucking on it. Afton tried to fight the sensation, but gave up...she was loving every minute of this and her body responded, bucking against his body. She lifted her legs to wrap around him, hoping to pull his throbbing manhood into her. Once again he stopped her, giving her left boob a slap. "Not yet, pet. I get to play with you first". With this he slithered down her body and placed his face right above her dripping pussy.

He tweaked a nipple and she moaned and closed her eyes. Still hovering over her, he grabbed the waistline of her underwear and slowly pulled them off of her. He sat up on his knees and just looked down at her. Missing his touches she opened her eyes and met his gaze once again. With his eyes locker on hers he lowered his head and thrust his tongue deeply into her pussy.

That was it, she lost it right then, and there. The orgasm shot through her body causing her to scream out in pleasure, and left her shaking and breathless. He let her recover for just a moment and said mouth still at her pussy, "Look at me, pet. Watch me fuck you with my mouth". She did as he asked, as he latched onto her nether regions. His tongue sought out her clit and found its prey...licking circles around it. Afton's involuntarily followed the circling motions trying to drive his tongue deeper into her, the pleasure building again. He reached up and with both hands rubbed her tits while he began sucking at her pussy while continuing to lick her clit. Afton moved her legs, once again trying to wrap them around him. This time he grabbed both thighs with incredible strength and pinned them down. "No, no, no pet, I'm in charge here. You are mine now." At his words Afton struggled once again with the cuffs and with his iron grip, to no avail. "Still trying to get away? I can't let that happen" he said as he stared directly into her eyes again. She stilled under his gaze and felt like she should say sorry, but what surprised her more was that she had the urge to call him Master.

Once again he seemed to read the thought as it ran through her mind and he said, "Yes, you should call me that. That's what I am now. You told me earlier that you were mine, and I full well plan on you being just that; mine in every way. Now how to punish you for not doing as you're told, hmm..." With these words he sat back up on his knees and from behind him, produced a handful of rope. "I know what I'll do, pet". Afton was surprised when he hopped off of her and pulled her legs apart, tying each of them to opposite side of the bed, leaving just enough slack so that she could bend her knees. She struggled against these restraints too, but knew it was pointless. Zane got back on top of her then and, looking her dead in the eye said "You're mine, say it, pet. Tell me that I belong to you." She started to not answer but then he put his mouth back to her nether regions; she couldn't stop herself from saying it...

"I..I...I'm yours. Take me, please"

With her words he looked back into her eyes, smiling triumphantly, "that's right, pet, now purr for me". And he put his tongue in her pussy again. She purred, for him and more. Afton was purring and moaning and bucking against him as the pleasure built. She could no longer control herself, and gave over completely to the pleasure, mind hazing over competently. Her vocabulary dropped to just one word, "yes", but she repeated it over and over again.

Zane kept pushing her pleasure, driving her mad with each swipe of his tongue while she writhed and panted beneath him. She was begging for him for release with her eyes. With one last, extremely deep thrust of his tongue he pushed her over that edge and the orgasm flowed over her in waves. He sucked on her pussy while the waves of pleasure rocked her body against his mouth. Finally through with her the orgasm left her limp and breathing heavily on the couch.

She weakly lifted her head to smile at him. "Holy shit Zane, that...that was AMAZING".

"Oh, we're not finished yet, pet." And with that he untied her legs and undid her hand cuffs. He lifted her up so she was seated between his legs and whispered in her ear, "I think now I'll fuck your mouth". And before she realized what she was doing Afton leaned over and began sucking his huge cock, sliding her tongue around the head and underside as she took as much of him in as she could. Zane hissed and lay back enjoying the sensation. She grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and played with his balls with the other while she, ever so slowly, moved her mouth up and down his cock. "Faster, pet...oh, yes". Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock and he began to move his hips in motion with her. She stopped momentarily to catch her breath and he took the moment to pop up on his knees and meeting her raised head, shoved his cock back in her mouth and began thrusting. He held her head in place while he fucked her face and she lifted her hands to play with his balls once again. He came, hard, in her mouth moments later and she swallowed it all. "Clean it off for me, pet." And she did as she was told, and licked his still hard cock clean.

"Good girl, now get on your knees, pet". Following orders now, without thinking twice, Afton rolled on to her knees and all but presented herself to Zane who was still on his knees. He shoved two fingers in to her pussy without warning and she let out a little girl squeal. "Mmmm, you're still dripping wet, pet, do you want me to keep going?" He had started thrusting his fingers up and down inside of her while his free hand massaged her tits. All she could do was moan and nod her head. The pleasure was building again as she felt the tip of his penis rub against her opening. Wanting him inside her so badly, she thrust herself backward, trying to impale herself but he backed up just enough to miss. "Not so fast my dear, I'm going to go as slow as I can now to punish you. And when I think you're about to pass out from what I do to you I'm going to fuck you so hard you as hard as I can." And with that she caught his grin as he forced her head to face the bed and he slowly moved his cock through her opening.

He moved his hands down to her hips and moved her forward and backward as slowly as possible on his cock. Her pussy was grabbing at his cock like it held the last food on the earth as she writhed and moaned underneath him. She was trying so hard to force him to go faster, but his iron grip, once again, kept her right where he wanted her. She came again, screaming her pillow into the couch as her arms gave out and flopped her head onto the cushion. Still he kept his slow pace inside of her; drawing out her pleasure until she was begging him and giving herself over to him yet again.

"P..Ple...Please Zane. I'm yours; I'll do whatever you want." She surprised herself with the final sentence of her begging: "I'll be yours forever, Master". She so shocked herself with that, that she almost gained normal clarity, but it was all taken away when Zane's pace quickened and he began well and truly fucking her. He slammed his cock in her pussy and his balls slapped at her with each impact. She was almost unconscious with pleasure when she felt his pace grow unsteady, and felt her pleasure reaching the tipping point again. Suddenly the orgasm was upon her and she was screaming his name as she came harder than she thought possible, bucking against him with completely abandon. He came at the same moment, roaring his pleasure and while still pounding his exploding cock into her he bent down and sank his fangs into her neck. He sucked and sucked at her neck, keeping the orgasm going with his sucking, until he felt her heart slow. He disengaged from her and rolled her onto her back. Afton's eyes briefly fluttered open to look at him. She looked surprised and said "you're really him aren't you?"

"Yes" was all she heard him say as the darkness came back over her.

As her eyes fluttered back closed he heard her whisper out "please" on her last breath.

As her heart beat its last couple of beats Zane bit his own wrist and lowered it over Afton's still parted mouth and let the blood drip down. Slowly her mouth latched onto his wrist and began sucking at it, letting his blood fill her being. "That's enough, pet" he said as he pulled her off of him and she lay back down. Moments later her eyes opened again and she smiled at him, fangs showing, as he lay down next to her. As they curled together, facing one another he heard her weakly say "thank you" before she fell asleep. Zane smiled to himself as he held the girl in his arms, he briefly wondered about her friends in the other rooms and fell asleep.

*This is my first story, so comments are

appreciated. Also, there is more to this story...so there is obviously more to come in the future. If you like what you see, let me know, if you don't...let me know.  *

12