A Dark Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breasts swaying beneath her, her cleavage slick with sweat, she moaned out her pleasure at the new reward she was being given, knowing that this was purely for her pleasure now and accepting it gladly. Spreading her legs wider, as wide as she could, she continued swallowing her master with her ass while his knowing fingers stroked the syrupy insides of her pussy and his palm kept the vibe pressed hard against her now-swollen clit, driving her insane with lust.

Hunched forward, one hand between her thighs, his other hand sliding around beneath to grasp roughly at her softly rounded breasts, the Master pumped her vigorously. And with every deep stroke, every thrust of his fingers and clutch of his hand, she only moaned and begged for more, taking all he wanted to give and loving it all for him giving it to her.

Straightening suddenly, he released her breast only to reach up and grab a handful of her hair, yanking her head up and back, body following and still connected by his pulsing dick lodged deep inside her.

Taking only a few steps back from the window she could now feel what he was doing as he began dropping to the floor, pulling her down with him until at last he was on his back and she was straddling him. Her hands thrust back, pressed into His chest for support, his dick curved upward, half sunk in her hot ass and her feet planted flat alongside his thighs.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled hesitantly into his intense eyes, feeling herself quivering at what he had done.

"Now, little one, you are on top. Show your Master what you would do with power..."

{ To Be Continued }

12