All Comments on 'A Darkening Soul Ch. 01-07'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible!

Keep writing, I eagerly await what's next!

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Laughable

Wow. This story is so poorly executed it's laughable. Not only is the premise ludicrous, but the way the protagonist carries out his "brilliant" plan borders on parody. The domination is poorly written and the sex is kind of boring. Not to mention the protagonist is the worst sort of hypocrite. For a story with such a high rating, I certainly expected a better effort.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
critique

to the last comment i say this, it is a revenge fantasy. sure things like this don't happen, but the central idea is a fantasy a lot of people who were tortured throughout high school can relate to. don't take it so serious.

by the by to the author i say, i liked it. it was a fun read, but it brings to mind questions of ethics and morality and how it is a slippery slope to take power and not repeat the evils of the previous owners of that power. hopefully more questions into that in the next chapters. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omg

This is the best thing I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is by far my favorite story on this site and it took me a long time to find it again but I'm happy I did eventually find it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 *

Emma and Will are evil people....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm all for payback..

But this is next level fucked up, you write well, and the concept is fun. But they're full blown psychopaths.

It's hard getting invested in a story when you actively want the main characters to fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow

there are many stories here in which the guys start abusing women especially the good naive girls who are in difficult situations

but here he has a valid reason to punish all these women all of them are oblivious to problems faced girls like emma but i think those two guys got off too easily

although the way emma and will are going us too fast

KarobKarobabout 1 year ago

I think it’s offensive to give a well-written story 1 star just because the characters are wicked. Creating a character who is bad is not the same thing as creating a bad character.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Using adoption as a source of shame was pretty goddamn offensive. Stopped reading when it got to that point.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK I didn't know what to expect but I dove in. Emma's sudden blind devotion and love was a surprise. Wish I could have an Emma of my own. :) I love this extreme revenge. Honestly anyone that has sympathy for those being oppressed are not familiar with being victims of long-term bullying - you are lucky in that case. I'm curious to see how this pans out.

Not a surprise to find the cheerleaders are sluts. Find me a cheerleader that isn't a slut yet treats others with disdain like they are so above those they look down on. Yeah good luck with that search.

SLOTH978SLOTH9784 months ago

Adopted was poor most don’t care and acid is 24hours and u won’t sleep without Valium or Xanax otherwise good 4* would give 4.5 if it let me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous