All Comments on 'A Date with My Wife'

by MisterEEE

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was a good story until she threatened to cut him off from sex.

Maybe it was a joke, or a spur of the moment ad-lib to get her husband turned on; but if there was even a grain of truth behind it then their marriage is DEAD.

You told us everything he did and how he obeyed her every word...well what does she do for him?

It’s an honest question that deserves an answer because so far she is selfish, manipulative, threatening and cruel. Not exactly ideal traits in a spouse. Are the children even his? What if he said no? Would she respect him? So far she respects only her lover and herself, hubby isn’t even on the same page. She got off on humiliating and demeaning her husband, who does that?

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
This Is Becoming

...a mantra.

I would strongly suggest an intro to stories like this where the author lets the reader know it's a willing cuck story. Readers that aren't into that kink can opt out, those that are into it can proceed and the author won't get scored down by readers who are skeeved by that content.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
A first foray into Literotica

And you dive head first into LW with a story bound to attract 'stupid cuck shit' comments? Brave move.

This is one of the better scs tales, telling the history to know he has been but the rest is all about the tease and the mind fuck.

Gave you 4* you can write okay, but not really my thing with the cage and all, at least there was no cum sucking....

Maybe utilise the tags to their fullest (aiui you get 10) and maybe include a preface, if nothing else it makes the SCS comments look even more stupid.

Would be interesting to see what you could do with BTB or RAAC

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
i am amazed

i am amazed that there are men like this that really exist ... fuck i m glad i m not one of them

no wonder our society is fucked up and we accept the shooting of innocent kids ... we accept liars cheats bullies and persecute the honest law abiding citizens

we accept the rich when they cheat on taxes but the poor sap who misplaced a decimal point on his returns he is persecuted to the hilt

we accept cheating in a marriage as if it was trivial

if you want to live in that lifestyle more power to you but don t get married and humiliate yourselves as much as you want

marriage is the union of 2 people not 3 or 4 or more

1* 500 limp dicks and an upset stomach

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another LDS (little dick syndrome) author

Writing about cucks under a very masqueline id. So sad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Three pages

And not 1 real reason to keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What needs to happen

Men that allow women to treat them like this are not real men and should never be allowed to reproduce. These men should be tortured to death enduring horrible pain and suffering before succoming to death. The piece of shit wives should be tied and forced to watch their husbands ordeal, including the husbands death. Immediately following the husbands death the wife should have her eyeballs burned and eardrums punctured thus leaving her blind and deaf. The very last thing she saw and heard being her husband screaming in horrific agony as he was dying. Then the wife should be stripped and shackled in a cold, damp dungeon with nothing but cement all around. She should be left there to die of natural causes whatever they may be. I would bet that it would not be long until this abberent lifestyle was eliminated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story

This is what this category is supposed to be about. Couples who enjoy the wife having sex with others. Thank you for writing it and posting it. It’s such a shame this category’s comment section is overrun by a couple of total dicks who think it’s funny to bully authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Cock Cage Came Out

and I was out. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great first effort, even a good 10th.

Don't mind the trolls. It never ceases to amaze me how many people scream "cuck story!" in the Loving Wives section of Literotica? Are these people surprised when women have sex in "Lesbian Sex"? or there are black guys in "Interracial Love"? I guess they think that all stories should be BTB stories. I am sorry, but that happens way to often in real life, I prefer to hear how people move through their pain and try and get along rather than let the lizard side of their brains prevail. And yes, I just told all you BTB pathetic wimps that you are lizards.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
NOT SO GOOD!

I hardly know how to score this one; for a 1st time tale, you write very well, but your subject is one sure to irritate any right thinking man. Honest now—does stuff like this really turn you on, or do you think others really like to read this?

Constructive criticism—Try writing much tighter. (the story, not the pussy) You did a lot of plowing the same ground twice and it takes away from your story. If you continue the humiliation route it will surely reap you a bunch of low scores and bad comments.

But—it’s your time and your story.

Good Luck cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What don't you understand about Fetish and BDSM?

A least post the story in the correct category so that we don't have to read this drivel. His wife thinks it's a good idea to demean, degrade and humiliate her husband. Not to mention the abuse. What's sexy or erotic about that? This was a cruel, abusive, selfish woman living out some sick fantasy she had. In response I think he takes the phone and calls the police. When they arrive he shows them the video (what kind of special idiot makes a video of themselves committing several crimes, including illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse? It's the toy cage you idiot!). All Hubby has to say is that he didn't agree to any of the things she did and she's toast. Who would stay with a woman that is bat-shit-crazy? Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here We Go Again

Cuck shit, and who in their right mind would put on a cage, sorry fuck that. Was stated that they had fooled around in the past with getting fucked by other, but had stopped. Now she is back at it. Who knows if it was real or not.

Both of these people are screwed up if any of this is true.

I guess Loving Wives Category should change its name to Sorry Ass Cucks seems thats the topic a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"...pulled out the clear cock cage..."

As soon as I read that I realized this belonged in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Don't mind the trolls."

Yeah, the comment on the story and you spend all of your comments trashing them, but somehow THEY are the trolls. Ya want to see a troll? Look in a mirror.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Nope.

I have zero interest in this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh, FFS!

Cock cage....Really?

FETISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Any author

I take any author who writes this type story as a joke. Comments praising these stories are an even bigger joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sick

You need help.

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
I agree with the last two

Your a joke and you definetly are sick. You can't have enjoyed what you wrote here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are

Are there really such spineles men out there?.

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77about 5 years ago
understanding

Dont like the word cuckold. To me it suggests someone who forced or does not have much of a say who his wife fucks and controled by them. I love seeing my wife get used and abused by bbc, but its something wd both enjoy. I dont consider myself one of those. We both agreed a long time ago it has to be something we both get off on. Dont understand how the pussy husband is happy for her to go off and do it without him. It has to be equal for both partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not gonna knock it

...Cuz I don't understand it. But I could never be this guy, or anyone remotely similar. But if HE loves it? Well, good on 'im!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Interesting story, did she? or didn't she? I guess the answer is in the mind of the reader. For me, she didn't. But it's a heck of a game.

Very imaginative story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more, i need to see the video

great tease and expectations of whats next. More, we all need to see what she did and more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. It all comes from one religious retard pretending to be a crowd of hundreds. He posts multiple votes and comments from "Anonymous" or fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and gushes over these stories with comments like a sissy cuck wannabe. Then he 1-bomb's any good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

You can argue whether Trump is a cheat and a liar, a Russian agent or led a revolt, but one thing for sure: this Trumpite tried to shit all over your story. I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This belongs in FETISH. And she deserves a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author is too DUMB to realize his fetish with his wife belongs in fetish or fantasy. There is no LW anywhere in this story. Why do those who edit literotica continue keeping a story in the wrong section no matter how many people complain? Why do they bothereven having different ares for the various genres?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This belongs in Fetish. He can remove the cage at anytime - it's a toy. He can cum while wearing the cage. But best of all he can call the police, have them cut him out of the cage (bolt cutters) and arrest his wife. THAT at least, would have been interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The anonymous commenter from over 1year ago IS A TRUMPITE!. Only Republicans would be cuckolds! Us liberals can’t stand these cuckold stories.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19812 months ago

She fucked another and made him watch the video this husband was just another cuck bitch I'm not surprised

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous