A Date with Pornstars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably, Sunny. I need to rest a little though and then shower. By the way, thank you very much Jenna. That was amazing. Now I'm looking forward to taking Sunny's beautiful ass tomorrow night."

Sunny smiles says "Let's all rest again and we can jump into the shower together. Then I want to see if I can get you hard again."

Jenna says "I'm totally wet with sweat. I can really use a shower again but I like to cuddle."

They both give me a French kiss and cuddle back into me.

About a half hour later, we all crawl out of bed and take a shower together. After we dry off, Sunny and I head back to the bed. Jenna heads for the spare bedroom saying she's exhausted and needs to sleep. It's after 2am.

On the bed, Sunny begins to suck me hard. It doesn't take me long. Sunny gets on her hands and knees and presents her hindquarters to me. I smile and get behind her and slip into her already juicy cunt. We fuck slowly for a while, just enjoying the feeling of being together. I slip my thumb into her ass and she yelps. Before long, Sunny begins a hard orgasm. Every muscle in her body is tensed and she's screaming. I continue to fuck her and she continues to cum. After a few orgasms, she looks back and says "Missionary position, honey."

I pull out and she rolls over. I enter her quickly and begin to pump into her. She wraps her arms around me and then her legs. She says "Not so fast, Jim. Make it more romantic." I slow it down. We fuck for a long time like that. She says "I love this, Jim. It's so not like a porn shoot." We must fuck for fifteen minutes and after nearly seven minutes she's cumming constantly and peaking every three minutes.

Finally, she French kisses me and says "Let me suck you off, honey." I get off of her and she begins to suck me off. I last another two minutes and she gets me to cum in her month. She swallows it and smiles at me.

She crawls up beside me and French kisses me. "Thanks, Jim. I rarely get a slow, romantic fuck. That was wonderful. Makes me feel so good about doing this for you. I love this girlfriend experience." She's cuddles into me and has her arm across my chest. This is exactly what I was looking for...the girlfriend experience with a horny girlfriend. I grab the remote and turn the cameras off.

We eventually fall asleep like that somewhere around 3am.

Saturday.

Jenna's up first and Sunny and I wake at 12:15pm. Jenna says "Good afternoon sleepy heads."

We laugh and tell her good afternoon. I give her a kiss.

We dress and head out to get something to eat. We are all starved.

After lunch, I ask them if they'd like to do some shopping. They are surprised but I say "Hey, you're my girlfriends right? Guys buy their girlfriends stuff."

We head out and I end up spending over $10,000 on them both. Sunny goes for some jewelry first. I'm surprised what she wanted. She gets an 18 ct. ID bracelet with my name on it. Jenna buys a very nice watch. Jenna also wanted to go to a sex shop. She picks out a silver corset with all the accessories. I tell Sunny to pick one out. She picks out a Teal color outfit. She tries it on and lets me into the dressing room. I'm standing there with my mouth open. Wow! She really looks hot!

When we come out of the dressing room, Jenna comes running up to me. "Jim, can I get this?" I'm surprised. It's a flogger. Jenna says "I want you to use this on me tomorrow night before you fuck my ass again. I want my ass cheeks to be hot when you ram your cock into my asshole." I laugh and agree. We go to several other shops. The total is $10,226. The ladies are really happy.

We head back to Caesar's. In the suite, Jenna whispers into Sunny's ear. Sunny nods her head. They grab me and begin to take my clothes off. Soon they pull me over to the bed, I grab the remote and turn the cameras on. They spread my legs apart and Sunny begins sucking my cock. Then Jenna crawls between my legs and begins to lick my scrotum. I guess this is a thank you. Soon Jenna lifts my scrotum and starts to lick my asshole. Wow, that feels strange but good. I've never had that done to me before.

Sunny is really going at my penis. She is deep-throating me. God, this feels wonderful. Soon I feel a finger working into my ass. That's something else I've never had done to me. Jenna starts to rub my prostate. Shit! I'm not going to last long with her doing that. Thirty seconds later my entire body tenses and I'm shooting cum into Sunny's mouth. She catches it all and swallows it. When I'm done, Jenna pulls the finger out of my ass and Sunny leans up and French kisses me. "That was a thank you if you didn't figure that out already. We both really appreciate what you did for us today."

"Well, you are both welcome. What a great thank you." I smile at them both. Sunny French kisses me again and Jenna then French kisses me. Jenna gets up and heads for the bathroom. Sunny cuddles into me and I put my arms around her. Jenna soon joins us and I put my left arm around her.

We all cuddle until it's time for some food. We get dressed and head out to get some food. We have a nice supper again and I really enjoy the company. The ladies are fun to be with. We head out to another show called X Burlesque at the Flamingo.

The show is hot and a lot of fun and the ladies are getting horny. Hell, so am I. Jenna has her hand in my lap the entire show and I'm pretty hard under her hand. When the show is finished we head for the cocktail bar and have some drinks. Jenna even toasts me saying "Here's to our boyfriend!" We eventually end up in the Flamingo's casino. Again, I hand both of them $1000 in casino chips.

We spend about four hours in the Flamingo's casino. Finally, Sunny comes up to me and says "Jim, my ass really wants your hard cock in it. Can we go back to the room?"

I ask her where Jenna is. She points to one of the large slot machines. I finish the hand. I've won about $300. The girls both have some luck tonight. Sunny wins almost $500 and Jenna is really got a run of luck going. Sunny and I walk over to her at the slot machine she's been working and Jenna grabs me, hugs me and says "I'm up over $2000 Jim. How about that?" She French kisses me and says "You are my good luck charm." She puts $10 into the machine and pulls the handle. The dollar tokens begin to fall out of the machine. Jenna is dancing around.

We collect her winnings from the slot machine which are a lot of dollar tokens. We go to cash all our winning in. Jenna ends up with over $10,000 in winnings. She's got a smile on her face so wide it looks like it hurts. She jumps on me and French kisses me. "My good luck charm!"

Sunny is smiling at her. She grabs my arm and whisper, "Your cock in my ass, Jim, come on." It is almost midnight now. We catch a cab back to Caesar's Palace. Both girls are hanging onto my arms as we walk up to the elevators. We climb into the elevator and Sunny grabs me and is French kissing me.

Soon we are in our penthouse and the clothes are coming off. I turn the camera's on and start then recording. Sunny is naked first and she is on the bed with her legs spread. She's curling her finger at me giving me the come on. I climb on the bed and she grabs me and pulls me over on top of her. We start to French kiss and I start to caress her body. Soon I'm kissing down her hot body. I stop at her breasts for awhile and suddenly my cock is being sucked. I look down and Jenna has my cock buried in her mouth. I continue to pleasure Sunny's body.

When I get down to Sunny's pussy, Jenna says "Jim, get up on your knees higher." I do what she says and she slips under me and continues the blowjob. Sunny is getting hot. She's moving her ass and moaning as I'm torturing her inner lips. By the time, I'm working on Sunny's clit, I feel a tongue licking around my asshole. That Jenna is a horny bitch.

As I slip a finger into Sunny's asshole, Jenna returns the favor and slips one into my ass. She's also licking my balls. A minute later Sunny tenses and screams her first orgasm. I stay with her and continue to suck her clit. Sunny continues to cum, peaking about every two minutes. After four orgasms, Sunny says "Jim, fuck me, please. Fast and hard this time."

I get up and put the condom on. Then I slip into Sunny's pussy. I begin to fuck her hard. She's enjoying it. She doesn't take much time to begin to cum again. She throws her arms and legs around me and says "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!" Jenna has laid down on the bed next to us and is masturbating.

Sunny cums four more times and then stops me. She hands me the tube of lube. I get up and she gets on her hands and knees. I lube her up. She looks around and says "Honey, take that condom off. I want to feel that cock in my ass without latex in the way." I think to myself, "What the hell?" I put a bit of lube on my cock and start to push it into her. She's very tight. I know she hasn't done many anal scenes. Slowly I get it all the way in.

She says "Jim, that feels so good. Fuck me good, baby." So I do. It does feel really good to be in her ass without a condom on. After a few minutes, I reach around her and begin to rub her clit. She moans loudly. Five minutes into the ass fuck and she screams, begins to beat her fists on the bed and her ass muscles clamp down on my cock. That gets me started and I grunt loudly and begin to shoot cum into her ass. She screams again when she feels my warm cum in her ass. I continue to pump in and out and she soon begins another orgasm. When she finishes with that one, she collapses and I collapse with her. I want to stay in that ass for as long as possible.

A five minutes later, I'm flaccid again so I pull out. I lay down next to her and start to rub her back. She soon looks at me and smiles. "Jim, that felt amazing. That was one of the best butt-fucks I've ever had. The others I've had the men were pretty big and it really hurt. Your cock is a great size, long enough but not so thick. It's just right for butt-fucking. I felt nothing but pleasure. Thank you."

"No, Sunny, thank you. I was very enjoyable for me."

Jenna say "I agree. Your cock is perfect for fitting in an ass. Not so thick that it hurts but long enough to give a good fuck. I can't wait until tomorrow night. So, Jim, when do I get fucked. I've given myself an orgasm but it wasn't really satisfying."

"Jenna, I'm going to go take a shower to clean up and then you can work on getting me hard again."

"Oh, goody."

I lean down and French kiss, Sunny. I say, "Thanks, babe. I've fantasized about that for a while now and it was everything I thought it would be." She smiles at me.

I jump into the shower and wash my cock good. Then I head back to bed. I lay down next to Sunny again. She gets up and French kisses me again. Jenna gets up and Sunny moves over to where Jenna was. Jenna is soon on top of me, kissing down my body. She licks my nipples. That's the first time for that too and I really like it. She kisses down my body and soon I'm pretty hard again. She works on my cock with her mouth and when she's satisfied with the hardness, she grabs a condom and slips it on me. She then climbs on-board and begins to fuck me good.

I start rubbing her clit and she starts to moan. It takes her about four minutes to start to cum. I reach up and pinch her left nipple, she screams. She cums for nearly three minutes with me rubbing her clit and pinching her nipple. She collapses onto my chest breathing hard. After she catches her breath she starts to fuck me again. Three minutes later she screams again and I pinch her clit this time. She lets out a wail and her cunt really clamps down on my cock so I begin my orgasm. She's got her eyes clamped shut and she's gritting her teeth. She then collapses on me again. I rub her back and she says "Oh, I do like the caressing after the fuck, Jim. It feels so caring. That's something we never get in a porn shoot. I rarely get it with boyfriends either. I love it."

Soon she pulls away from me, leans down and French kisses me. Sunny reaches over and pulls the condom off. She sucks my cum out of it while Jenna is cleaning my cock.

I say "Thank you, ladies. This was a wonderful evening. I think I'm fucked out now."

Sunny says "Jim, I wouldn't mind another romantic fuck. I told you that I rarely get that. Last night was so wonderful. I love the boyfriend experience." She smiles at me.

They both cuddle up next to me and Sunny is playing with my cock. She French kisses me again.

It takes me awhile but I am getting hard again. I doubt I'll be able to cum this soon but I let her play with it. Minutes later, she leans down and takes me in her mouth. She gives a great blowjob. I'm really enjoying it. Once I'm very hard again, she looks me in the eyes and says "Make love to me, Jim."

She lays down and I begin to kiss down her body. Soon we are slow fucking again - she told me not to put a condom on. She looks up into my eyes and smiles. She's really enjoying this. I actually feel sorry for her. She should have a steady lover and one who cares about her orgasms. We fuck for nearly ten minutes before she begins to cum. She wraps her arms and legs around me and she's pulling me into her with her legs. I don't think I'm going to cum again though. It sure doesn't feel like it.

We continue to fuck fairly slowly and she starts to cum again a few minutes later. We continue to fuck and on her sixth orgasm I finally feel like I'm ready again. As she starts to cum again, I bend down and bite her nipple. She screams and her pussy really clamps down on me. I begin my orgasm and she screams again. I empty the rest of my prostate into her. I know it isn't much since that makes three orgasms tonight. Sunny won't let me go. She starts to kiss me again and opens her mouth for my tongue. Suddenly, I hear Jenna start an orgasm. She's sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing her pussy hard.

Soon I'm flaccid again in Sunny's juicy cunt. She lets me pull out and I lay down next to her to cuddle. Jenna is soon between Sunny's legs sucking her cunt out. When she's done she sucks me clean. She then crawls up and lays on the opposite side of me. We cuddle a while and Sunny says "Thanks, Jim. That was the best thing to happen tonight." I look at the clock and it's 2:45am. The ladies start to get up to go to the toilet. I follow them as soon as Sunny comes out of the toilet. I turn the cameras off. I need to change the SD cards again first thing tomorrow.

We all lay back down again and cuddle again. Soon we're all asleep.

Sunday.

I wake up and look at the clock. It's almost 1pm. Sunny is not in bed. I look around and she's standing by the window, holding the curtain back and looking out. She's got a hotel robe on. I crawl out of bed and walk over to her. I wrap my arms around her and say "Are you okay, sweet thing."

She cuddles into me and says "Yeah, I guess. It's just that today is the last day. I'm going to miss you. And you know what? I'm feeling very conflicted about taking your money. I'm getting a whole lot more out of this than I thought I would. I really wish this was a true boyfriend / girlfriend vacation with no money for sex involved."

"But you deserve the money. This has been the best vacation of my life. It's everything I could have hoped for and more. Jenna deserves the money too."

"I know but it just feels very wrong to take the money." I turn her around and French kiss her.

"A contract is a contract and I've definitely gotten everything I was looking for. Besides it's not like I can't afford to give you the money."

"I know. I just feel kind of bad about it. For the first time in my life, I feel bad about taking money for sex. It's weird."

"Let's go take a shower, gorgeous woman." She smiles at me and French kisses me. Jenna is starting to stir. Sunny and I turn the shower on and climb in and within a minute, Jenna joins us.

I say "Good morning, Jenna. You don't feel weird about taking my money, do you?"

She looks at me kind of strange and says "No, not really. But I have been thinking I should give you back the up-front gambling money."

"Well, you don't have to do that either."

"Why do you ask about the money, Jim?"

"Oh, no reason." I smile at Sunny and she smiles back. We wash each other and spend a good long time in the shower. We dry off and I'm starving for something to eat besides pussy. I mention it and they both say they are starving too. We dress up and before we leave, I say "Ladies, tonight I want you both to wear those corset sets I bought you. You both look so sexy in those."

They smile and both agree. We head out to eat. At lunch, I ask them if they'd like to spend some time on Lake Mead today. They both agree. One of the things I looked up last Thursday is if there was rental boats available at Lake Mead. There are. They both tell me they don't have any swimwear though. Before we head back to the room, we stop and I buy them some bikinis.

Back at the room, I call that place out at the marina on Lake Mead. I make a reservation for a fairly large boat and ask about the possibility of having a barbeque along the coastline somewhere. They have everything we'll need so I order that too. We get dressed and they both look so hot. Jenna has a bright yellow bikini on which looks so hot with her chocolate colored skin. Sunny has a light blue bikini on and it looks delicious on her. I've got a plain old pair of men's swim trunks. Nothing special.

We arrive at the boat docks just before 3pm. I sign the boat out and we climb aboard. We head out to the lake and enjoy just tooling around in the boat. It's a pretty large lake and we eventually find a deserted coastline where we anchor about 30 feet off shore. The guy at the marina told me to cook on board and then after we've eaten we can enjoy the water. The cabin has a stove that can grill so I fire it up and grill some steaks. There is also some potato salad, chips, beer and many other things. We make ourselves at home. The girls are sunbathing while I cook. I bring everything up on deck because there's a nice table there.

We have a nice meal and drink some beers. The ladies return to the sunbathing. I clean up. How nice of me, huh?

About an hour later, I'm sitting next to Sunny. Jenna suddenly gets up, off comes the bikini and in the water she goes. Sunny and I watch her. Sunny smiles and pulls the ties on her bikini and jumps in after Jenna. Soon they are waving me in. I drop my trunks and jump in. We all swim around grabbing each other. It's a lot of fun. After about a half hour, we're all tired and ready to relax again. There's a ladder on the stern of the boat so we all climb up. Jenna goes first, then Sunny. I'm last and as I climb up, Sunny stops at the top of the ladder and pushes her butt out. I laugh and stick my face in her crack. She laughs and climbs aboard. We all lay down on the deck and dry off by sunning ourselves.

We don't make it all afternoon without sex. Before I know it, Sunny is sucking my cock. We didn't bring any condoms though but Sunny doesn't care. She climbs on my cock and begins to fuck herself. She smiles down on me and I smile back. I really love to fuck this woman, she's loose enough that I can last for a long time. Jenna is soon on my face fucking my tongue.

Sunny gets three orgasms and then says "I'll be right back. Nobody move." She runs below deck and returns a few minutes later. She straddles me again and I'm surprised when she sits down and slips my cock into her ass. She begins to fuck her ass with my cock. She smiles at me, bends down and French kisses me long and deep; just like my cock is doing to her ass. She says "Cooking oil, honey." Jenna soon screams in orgasm and she continues to move on my face.

I reach up and start to rub Sunny's clit. She moans loudly. It takes her five minutes but she begins to cum and her ass muscles set me off. Soon she collapses on me. Jenna is still fucking my face and I think she's on her sixth or seventh orgasm. She cums again and then she falls off of me. I'm rubbing Sunny's back and she's cooing at me. She soon sits up and looks at me. She bends down and French kisses me.