All Comments on 'A Daughter's Love'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best on these pages

Totally believable and the dialogue is perfect. I was hard the whole read and let go about the same time he did.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago
Very good . . . but you need an editor

I understand that American English is not "the Queen's" English, and reading fiction written by someone elsewhere in the Empire is sometimes difficult; the differences (e.g., "favour" vs. "favor," or the use of colloquialisms) usually jump out and interrupt the flow of the story. I did not have that problem with this story.

The storytelling was actually very good, better than most. There was a good mix of introspection and dialogue, reminiscence and present tense. The dialogue was realistic. I felt the feelings I think you wre trying to convey.

However, there were some errors that were simply the result of carelessness and lack of proofreading. For example, you mentioned her reaching down towards his "naval" when it should be "navel." I gave your story five stars despite these errors, but I would encourage you to seek an editor. These errors are distracting to the more intelligent readers and impede the flow of your message.

Good luck and keep writing!

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 12 years ago
.

I'm sorry, but it irritates me when authors on here use an apostrophe in place of quotation marks for dialog. That's just pure laziness, in my opinion. Otherwise, not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Dimmu_Borgir

Opinions are fine -- until they clash with facts.

<P>

The author is British. Using single quotes instead of double quotes is rather common in the UK. What is true "pure laziness" is not bothering to learn the facts. Your opinion is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The only thing,

I loved the story, smart and loving.

Your name at the end of the story was a horrible pun to go with this story. Corpse_rider, really, right after he asks himself who he had made love to. Took away all good feeling the story gave.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
A beautiful little episode.

I enjoyed it enough to give it a well deserved Five Stars!

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Daughter

Just loved the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gee wiz

That was a great story. I love those type of stories.. I hope the next one brings the the other children into the circle of love making.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
A fine story

Well written and with a different slant on a father/daughter relationship.

The story line is a bit sad but very well handled and in the end rewarding.

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
I hope she's preggers

so that love lives longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A DAUGHTERS LOVE.

I have read many stories here. but, this one is by far, the best. my own life pararells this one. please,please do not let this story be the end. it has every thing to rip apersons heart out. god bless you for your insight.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Aw heck.

S'nice 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice story

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Touching and warm story. 5 stars

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Way too cloying . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
Latest update: April 2024 I have two more new drawings which will be up on the Erotic Art listings this week. One; A Mouthful of Cock 2. The other; Taming her Master's Beast. One is in colour pencil, the other is pencil on paper, so I'm giving my favourite Indie Red pastel pe...