All Comments on 'A Daughter's Love Ch. 06'

by Elizabethhart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

This is great! I hope you continue this!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 11 years ago
Good place to stop

Personally, I think this is a good place to end the story. You've tied up your plot, destroyed the villains, rewarded the protagonist, and I don't see where else you could take it without destroying Elise's integrity.

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
mhmmm

very interesting series... thanks dear..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOLY FUCK

OH. MY. GOD. This whole storyline is AMAZING!! I can’t even begin to describe what this story did to me! Oh my god this is so fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Well written and full of beauty...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he abandons her (as far as she knows), and then he just shows up at her door and is immediately able to charm his way into her pants? It was a great story up until that part.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

OK, where to start. Do people really pass out from sex? I don't really think so. Why the need for the tears by all parties? I can't believe that someone as hard-case as Culver and his daughter would hardly break down and shed a tear when confronted. And why did Culver seem to instantly cave? He would undoubtedly pull out all the stops and fight back tooth and nail. Also, I suspect he has video of Leslie and dear old Dad going at it in dad's office. That would certainly obviate the incest bias Leslie perceived from the judge. Speaking of Leslie; considering all of the animus she supposedly held towards Dad, why would she simply crumple the instant he knocked on her door (unannounced). Since she was living in a penthouse don't they have any lobby check in security? Oh well. On to the next chapter . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Sorry for the name foul-up on my last comment. Switch Elise (daughter) for Leslie. My bad.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

OK. Make the spelling Elise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous