A Day at Literotica.com

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kiss broke, Rebecca spoke up, "Hi, guys, what's going on?"

The other guy, the one not dealing, who was sitting there in his briefs and socks, said, "Oh, we were just reviewing another one of those strip poker stories and thought it might be fun to try it. It's been a while since we played. We've been playing a few hands and you can see how it's going."

Indeed I could. The guy dealing, who had nodded politely when we entered the room, was wearing his jeans, but no shirt, socks or shoes. A well-curved, slightly overweight woman with brown hair and large tits was sitting there in her bra and panties. She smiled at me and then looked back at her cards. Another woman, an older woman, whose blonde hair was suspect, was in her blouse, which was open showing a still impressive rack, having apparently opted to lose her skirt and panties. The woman who had kissed Rebecca returned to the table. "I'm in" she said.

She picked up her cards, as the others around her had. She drew three cards and the others drew various numbers also.

"Damn it, I've lost again." The others laughed as she stood up and took off her last remaining item of clothing. Her pussy was shaved as smooth as a baby's butt. The dealer commented "Nice pussy, Maggie." And passed the cards to her.

Rebecca said, "Everyone, this is Lo, he may be coming to work for us here". Various grunts of non-committal welcomes came from the group. My presence did not seem to affect the strip poker game. I was trying hard not to look at the naked dealer, who was quite lovely and very fuckable. But everywhere I looked someone was semi naked so I figured "why not" and went ahead and looked at the dealer. She had a slender build and smallish perky tits. Her tummy was firm. Maybe a volleyball player, I thought. She was very pretty and I guessed in her mid 20's.

The hand was played while I was thinking these things.

"Damn it, I lost again" Maggie laughed. "I don't have any more clothes to lose. All I have is a low pair" Not from where I'm standing, I thought.

Everyone laughed at her predicament. One of the guys spoke up. "You know the rules from all the stories, Maggie. When you lose all your clothes you have to do what the winner of the hand tells you to do."

The plump woman with brown hair giggled and then spoke. "That's me I guess. My full house wins. OK, then… Maggie, suck David's cock"

Maggie rolled her eyes and stood up. She moved over to David, the other guy in his briefs and socks, the one that wasn't the previous dealer, the one… never mind. He stood up as she went to her knees in front of him. His cock was hard and a wet precum spot was readily visible through his briefs. Her hands went straight to the waistband and pulled them down. His cock sprang back and caught her under the chin. It left a smear of precum up the side of her cheek.. Maggie took David's cock in hand and let her tongue circle the head of it a time or two. She took his balls in one hand and put her other hand on his ass. She pulled gently with both hands as she directed his throbbing cock into her mouth. He began to work his hips and to fuck her mouth.

The others at the table were watching the blowjob intently. I noticed that they, like me, were breathing a little shallower and faster. The older woman suddenly stood up and took her blouse off. Her bra followed immediately. She was naked. I guessed her age to be maybe 50 to 55, but she was still in great shape. Her tits had some sag to them but they looked soft and inviting to me. Her pussy was covered by black hair with touches of gray, thus confirming my suspicions about her blonde hair. She turned and lay back on the table. "Who wants some of this" she asked, as she put her heels on the table, opening her pussy invitingly. She put two fingers into her cunt and started to finger herself.

"This is a welcome change from working with the mature group" she said as she looked around the room "I hope you guys last longer than the summer interns we get over there. Dang 18 year olds. Wham bam…"

The other woman laughed, stood up, and took off her bra, allowing those wonderfully large tits to fall free. This woman wasn't fat. She was just Rubenesque, deliciously curved and well rounded. Her brown hair framed her pretty face and Campbell's Kids rosy cheeks. Her panties slid to the floor. She got up on the table and planted her neatly trimmed pussy over the older woman's face. She closed her eyes in pleasure as her friend started to probe with her tongue.

The guy that had dealt earlier removed his clothing and stepped up between her open thighs. He took his cock in his hand and moved it up and down the length of her slit, letting his precum mix with her pussy juices to get them both lubricated. "Come on, fuck me" she managed to say from out underneath the brunette's pussy. He pushed his cock in to her and commenced to do so.

From sitting on the older blonde's face, the brunette looked our direction. "Want to work with us today, Rebecca? We've got several other stories that look promising."

Rebecca, whom had now removed her tight turtle-necked tank top, I was delighted to discover, said "I suppose I had better pass for now." I was admiring her near perfect tits. Her nipples were hard and standing proudly on her tits. Her areolas were pinkish brown. She smiled at me and said, "Ready to move on?"

I blinked stupidly and could only manage to mumble "Uh huh, sure"

As we were leaving the room, I heard the blowjob guy moan loudly and turned just in time to see him shoot a massive load on to Maggie's face, hair, and tits.

"Feel free to take off your coat, if you want. Or anything else for that matter. We are pretty informal around here."

I don't think I had ever heard an understatement of such proportions. I took my coat off.

Back in the main office, the two men and one woman that had been fucking when we had gone into the group sex office were now sitting at her desk, talking, laughing, and drinking coffee. She was on the edge of the desk with her feet wide apart. Once in a while, one of the guys would lean forward and take a swipe at her pussy with his tongue or suck on her tits. She was slowly stroking their cocks.

On the other side of the office, a guy was laying on his desk face up, except I couldn't see his face because a well stacked blonde (the surfer goddess I had imagined Rebecca to be) was sitting on it. She was sitting upright, her tits thrust out from her chest. She was slowly rocking her hips on the guys face. She was holding a computer print out. As she humped the guy's face, she panted and said "These stories by Justin Thyme get me so hot. Don't they do the same to you?" I wasn't sure how she expected him to reply.

She looked over and saw Rebecca and I passing them. "Hey, Rebecca, want to give me a hand with this dick? I can't read and suck his cock at the same time." His 7" cock was laying across his stomach hard and throbbing.

Rebecca licked her lips and I thought she was going to stop to enjoy the cock for a few minutes. "Nah. Better not. Oh, by the way, this is Lo, he might be coming to work here with us."

The surf goddess put out her hand. I stepped up to the desk and shook her hand. I have done some odd things over the years, but this was the first time I had shaken the hand of a strange woman while she rode the face of a strange man. "Nice to meet you. I'm Heather." I tried to smile at her face while her tits were bouncing up and down only inches from my face. I'm not sure how well I succeeded.

Suddenly, the guy stuck out his hand. "'ice ou eet rou. Arvin" he said out from under her bush. I interpreted it as "Nice to meet you" and his name was Marvin. Or it could have been Arvin, I guess. I shook his hand too.

Rebecca lost her profession demeanor. "Oh just a quick one." She leaned over and took Marvin's cock in her hand and put it into her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down his cock slowly half a dozen times. His hips rose to meet her mouth.

She pulled her mouth off the throbbing cock and looked at me. "Want some?" she asked unexpectedly.

"Uhm… no thanks"

She took another quick lick or two. "Heather, honey, you need to find someone else to help you here. We need to move on."

A look of impending ecstasy was glazing over Heather's big blue eyes and a pink flush was spreading over her chest. She blinked a time or two and choked out "It was nice to meet you." And then she screamed in orgasm as Marvin or Arvin hit her magic spots with his tongue.

She was still writhing on his face as we approached the next office.

As Rebecca was reaching for the door handle, the door flew open. A bare breasted woman, wearing a leather hood stuck her head out the door and said, almost in a panic, "Rebecca, do you know where there are some band-aids and paper towels?"

"Down the hall in the custodian's closet, honey". The brown haired naked woman ran down the hall, her tits and ass delightfully jiggling as she did so. If she was wearing a hood, how did I know she had brown hair, you wonder? Think about it.

Anyway, I was thinking "band aids and paper towels?" when Rebecca said, "This department is our BDSM, Fetishes, and Non-Consent Office. Sometimes we call the it the Whip and Chill Bunch"

"Uhm… I'll pass on this one, I think."

She laughed, "No, it's not for everyone, that's true. They are sort of an odd lot."

I thought, how fucking odd you must have to be, to be considered odd around here.

We walked passed a break room where a couple was fucking. She was sitting on the counter with her legs wrapped around his ass. He was standing on the floor, slowly working his cock in and out of her. As we went by the door, I heard her say "Did you read the latest by Wyden Long? It is great."

As we continued down the hallway, I saw a door marked "Men's room". I didn't need to pee really. I just needed a second away from the goings-on to get my thoughts together. "I'm going to step in here for moment, if you will excuse me."

"Sure thing. I'll be back in the break room when you come out" She turned and walked back the opposite direction, presumably to join the couple that we had just passed. My head was spinning.

I stepped into the men's room. The air was cool there. I splashed a little water on to my face. So far, everywhere I had gone, people were reading submittals and fucking was happening. My senses were overloading. My cock was aching. I thought about just getting it out and jacking off. Like someone would care? Hell, I thought, I could go out into the main area and fuck anyone and no one would appear to care. It might even be welcome. Still, being new to this environment, I was hesitant to do either one. After all, I was a visitor here. I wondered how long it took the employees here to get accustomed to what seemed to be normal?

I came out of the men's room and suddenly realized I wasn't sure which way Rebecca had gone. There was a door not too far from the men's room. I stepped through it.

A guy was sitting on his office chair in a cubicle and was sucking the cock of the guy in the next cubicle through a glory hole. Needless to say, they were both naked. As he sucked the guy's cock, he was slowly jacking his own. As I stood and watched (Hey, I like watching as much as the next guy. Ironically the "next guy" could not see because of the partition.) the guy doing the sucking started to cum. His wads of cum shot out and landed on his chest and stomach. It ran in thick streams downward. It coated his fingers and cock. The suckee moaned, "Oh yeah, get ready… now!" and he thrust his hips hard against the cubicle divider. It was obvious that he was cumming. I could see the other guy swallowing, trying to capture every drop. Of course, he didn't and some of it ran out of the corner of his mouth and down his chin.

Now that they were done, they noticed me and stepped out of their cubicles, cum still dripping from both their cocks.

"Hi. I'm Todd." Said the one with his cum all over him.

"Bruce." Said the other.

"Uh… Lo… potential employee"

"Oh sweet! Welcome to the Gay Fiction department. What is your interest?" Todd asked me while clearly giving me the "eye over".

I wasn't sure how to answer that. I mean, I go both ways, but still have preferences. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Then I remembered what Rebecca had said. "I understand new editors rotate through offices before being assigned."

The two guys looked at each other and smiled. "At least he didn't say 'no'"

Bruce took his finger and swiped up a glob of Todd's cum off Todd's chest with his finger and then licked his finger clean. "Well, maybe we will get to rotate with you later then." I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but had the impression it was intended to be a compliment rather than a threat. I mean, otherwise they would work Non-Consent Office, right?

Suddenly the top of a head appeared above a cubicle wall. At the same time a cock appeared through a glory hole. A voice spoke up, "Hey, guys, help me edit this new story."

Todd and Bruce gave a quick wink to me, turned, and went over to the cubicle wall. They got down on their knees and Todd took the cock into his mouth. Bruce began to stroke Todd's rapidly recovering cock. The voice from behind the cubicle wall started reading. "OK… My First Visit to the Adult Book Store"

Bruce immediately dropped Todd's cock and stood up. To no one in particular, he said "Oh… my… gawd, not another of these."

I stepped back out into the hallway.

Rebecca was coming down the hallway toward me. By now she was naked and had a rather large load of cum on her near perfect breasts. Her pubic hair was soft, fluffy, and shaved in the shape of a heart.

"Oh, there you are, Lo. I was taking a break back there while you must have been busy in there." She looked at me oddly, probably trying to figure out how I got dressed so fast. I don't think it occurred to her that I might not have been busy "in there" at all. I also wondered what the distinction between editing a story and taking a break was around here.

"Just a second, hon (I had suddenly gone from Lo to "hon"), let me take care of this" she said passing her hand up and down her torso to indicate she meant the cum dripping from her tits. She looked around the room. Her eye caught a tall, olive skinned, full figured, well-muscled woman of about 30 that had big brown hair, big brown eyes, and big brown nipples. Rebecca waved at her to get her attention. "Isabella! Isabella, honey! I've got something for you."

The Amazon strode over and smiled when she saw the trails of cum streaming down Rebecca's body. Rebecca looked at me and said, "She is a body builder. She believes it helps build muscle mass"

Isabella was on her knees licking at Rebecca's navel. Her tongue was like a snake as it slithered up my escort's firm stomach gathering cum. She was both licking and nibbling up the cum as she found it. When she got to Rebecca's near perfect tits, her mouth claimed every bit of cum and then covered one nipple, suckled, and moved to the other. Rebecca closed her eyes, petted the back of Isabella's thick hair, and a moan escaped her lips.

Isabella stood up and the two nude beauties hugged tightly and kissed. Isabella let her tongue lick the tip of Rebecca's nose playfully. "Gracie, bellisima. Ciao" and she strode like a Roman goddess down the hall.

Rebecca started walking down the hall. I looked around the office. Everywhere people were fucking or engaged in some form of sexual activity. Rebecca noticed me taking in the scene. "A lot of good submissions must have come up over night. You know some mornings, hardly anyone has a good time. You know, those mornings its poetry, how-to, English lessons for the illiterate, lame movie reviews, romance stories... You know, the type of stuff that people look at only after they read all the other new items. But, there is almost always one or two stories that get somebody going."

She pointed across the office full of naked, writhing bodies. "Over there are some larger conference rooms where First Times, Inter-racial, Loving Wives, and a couple others meet. Those kind of get rotated around unless some one is a specialist, like Lesbian or Gay."

We strolled around the room. Rebecca seemed to be generally oblivious to everything going on around her, though once or twice she gave an appreciative look at a man or a woman.

We went down another short hall where a naked woman of about 40, with glasses on and her mousy gray hair in a bun was leaning over her desk getting fucked from behind by a tall, muscular black man.

Rebecca stepped up to her. She looked up. Rebecca asked her, "Is the boss in?" In between moans and gasps, she replied, "She's tied up in a staff meeting."

"No, prob. Whip and chill staff meeting…." She explained and we moved on.

She took a few steps and stopped. "Most of your submissions have been about incest. That's not one of our specialist groups but the editorial meetings are fun."

I looked at this incredibly beautiful woman, standing naked in front of me. Dried cum was on her near perfect tits. I inhaled and could smell her sexual arousal. I took a deep breath, swallowed, and said as nonchalantly as possible, "Oh? And how is that…?"

She smiled big and said, "Follow me and I'll show you." Once again, I got to follow this delightful, delectable ass. She stopped at a phone and picked it up. "Hi, Rebecca here… are you busy? Got time for a meeting? Good. Usual place."

She took me down the hall and opened a door. We stepped into a large room that had a kitchen at one end and a sort of living room area at the other. "This is where the Incest editorial meetings take place. Nice homey feel to it. While there isn't a formal chairperson, we figure things out." She stepped up to me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. "For example, in a given meeting, you might be… the brother… for example" I could feel her warm breath on my chest.

As my shirt fell off my shoulders, she was kissing my nipples and biting them with just the right amount of pressure. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled my belt, pants snap and zipper quickly. As my pants and briefs dropped to the floor, she said, "And I might… for example… be the sister… " I could feel her hot breath on my cock as her hand cupped my cum filled and ready to explode balls.

"Yes, I see… " I took her soft hair in my hands and was slowly fucking my "sister's" mouth. My eyes were closed and I was lost in the pleasure of the exquisite feel of her mouth on my cock, her hands on my balls, and her tits on my thighs. I vaguely heard the door open and close. Rebecca took her mouth off my cock and looked up.

"And now, mom is here"

It was mom all right; Hitler's mom from the front desk. Only now her sharp features were softened by a warm smile. She was undressed and very attractive. Her skin was soft and white. Her tits had some maternal sag to them, but they were still large and round. Her nipples were deep pink and hard. She had womanly curves, as a mature woman should. Her bush was untrimmed and dark. She got on her knees next to Rebecca. Rebecca was sliding her mouth up and down one side of my cock. Without a word, "mom" was sliding her mouth up and down the other side. When they both got to the precum coated head of my cock, they kissed deeply. Their tits were flattened to each other's.

The older woman looked up at me and smiled. "Hello, 'son'. I'm so sorry about the cold treatment earlier, but it keeps away the unwelcomed. Company policy, you know." Her German accent was soft and sensuous now. Rebecca was now sucking her tits and fingering her pussy.

"That's ok, 'mom'. I understand." I said as I took my cock and smoothed it over her lips. Her lips parted and my cock slipped in between them. Rebecca brought her mouth back up to my cock and joined her in licking it and sucking it.