A Day at Literotica.com

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom lay down on the floor and put her face between Rebecca's thighs and began to eat her pussy. Rebecca took her free hand, the one that wasn't jacking me into her mouth, and was pulling passionately at Mom's nipples. Mom had two fingers in her own cunt and was fucking herself with them.

After about 5 minutes of this, Rebecca took her mouth from my cock and kissed the head of it. She looked down at the older woman and said, "As good as that feels, honey, I need this cock in me." The older woman moved from between her thighs and they kissed once again. Rebecca got on the kitchen table with her heels on the edge, her thighs wide, and her pussy delightfully and invitingly open. I stepped between them and put my cock at the opening to her cunt. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me forward. The older woman's mouth had prepared her for my entry and it was like sliding into a velvet glove. Her pussy was wonderfully tight and hot; the stuff wet dreams are made of (of which they are made). Her tits swayed and jiggled with every thrust into her cunt.

Mom was kissing her and sucking her tits, watching as my cock entered and withdrew. Soon Rebecca began to pant, moan and throw her hips hard into mine. A deep pink flush was spreading across her chest and tits.

Mom was saying "Oh yes, my darling, that's it. Cum on his cock. Cum for us… cum… you are so beautiful when you cum my baby" I could feel Rebecca's cunt throbbing and gripping around my hard cock and I knew my time wasn't far off. Apparently the older woman recognized the signs too. She moved down Rebecca's body and lay across her so her tits were presented to me, only inches from where I was fucking Rebecca. She smiled at me lustily.

"See if you can cover my tits with your cum."

I pulled out and raised my hips. Jacking my cock, I came. My cum shot out and sprayed over her soft white tits. After the first four wads hit them the pressure in my nuts dropped and the next several wads landed on Rebecca's firm tummy. She brought her face to my cock and licked the head clean. She then licked up the drops of cum on the younger woman's tummy. The two women turned and kissed, sharing my cum. My cum stuck their tits together and was squeezed out from between them.

Rebecca broke their deep French kiss and smiled at me. "That is how our incest editorial meetings get interesting."

"Oh yeah…I can see that. Role playing can be so hot"

"It certainly can. But it wasn't all just role-playing. Lo, I would like for you to meet Inga. Inga really is my mother. We work here together."

And that pretty much concluded my interview at Literotica.com. I was shown a shower room to clean up and get dressed. While I was doing so, there was some sort of free-for-all meeting of the Group Sex and Fetish staffs there in the shower. I'll leave that to your imagination.

Rebecca had put her clothes and met me at the shower room door. She looked delightful, even dressed. Her eyes sparkled as she put her arms around me and kissed me with a kiss that not only curled my toes, but it straightened my cock.

"I think I am prepared to offer you a position" she said.

"I think I would like for you to be on top next time."

She laughed.

"As odd as it sounds," I said seriously, "I think I would like to think about it for a few days. While I have fantasized about working in such a place all my testosterone driven life, I'm not sure what it would be like to actually work in one."

She smiled even bigger. "We like that. That shows us that you are serious about editing and not just fucking." Once again, she kissed me and it rocked me to the core. She had such a gleam in her eye.

She returned me to the garage where the limo was still waiting. The driver was getting a blowjob in the front seat. We stood and talked about non-work things while the cute little thing with the Kelly Osborne pink hair and pierced nipples finished. We discovered that we had many common interests.

She kissed me warmly good-bye and I was put in the limo. Once again we snaked our way back to the hotel. I packed my bags and flew home.

But, fate plays odd games with us. The week after I returned home and was about to decide to accept the job, I won the Big Game Powerball Lottery to the tune sixty-nine million dollars. I no longer needed a job. I called Consulting and Management On-line, and talked to Rebecca, who sincerely sounded disappointed that I would not be joining the company or working with her.

We stayed in touch, by phone and email, and again fate played its hand. With my new windfall fortune, I could bring her to see me, which I did. Again and again. I went to see her, through never again visited the offices. We fell in love.

Now Rebecca and I are married and we still read Literotica together. We still "edit" stories together. She has never revealed the location of the offices I visited. I would never ask her to.

And when her friends from California come to visit, her former co-workers, the "editorial meetings" still get interesting. Especially when her mom comes to visit.

Oh, one more thing. The folks at Literotica will deny all this. They will try to assure you that it isn't anywhere near where I went, possibly not even in California. That "it", meaning the big office where people read this stuff and fuck all day, doesn't even exist. And if it did exist, it wouldn't be filled with people fucking. They will tell you it is just a small place with a handful of people doing computer stuff. They will claim that because it's all done by computer that people are scattered all over the country. All they do is double-check the stories to make sure they meet author's guidelines. That it doesn't take many people to do that. The computers do most the work. Blah, blah, blah. They do protest too much.

Don't let them fool you. I would not be able to find the offices of Literotica if my life depended on it. Like the "Lost Adams Gold Mine", Atlantis, or Shangri La, it is "out there somewhere." I've been there. I've seen it. And I can truly say, in every sense of the phrase, "it's nice work… if you can find it."

(Author's note: This is a work of 100% testosterone driven, juvenile minded fiction. All the characters, even me, are fictional. The use of any other author's "nom de plume" is intended to be praise, as the one's I've used are among my favorites. Any similarity between any character in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental. However, if there is any similarity between any character in this story and a living person, please feel free to contact me. With a picture. Please. Pretty please?)