A Day At The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers

Nicole moaned and writhed with pleasure. Cody curled his fingers to tease her g-spot. Lance nibbled up and down her neck. Cody lightly sucked on her clit while flicking at it with his tongue. Lance fondled her sensitive nipples every which way with his gentle fingertips. Soon she could take no more. She let out a deep shuddering moan as every muscle in her body jumped. Her mind exploded with the powerful climax. The few blissful seconds of orgasm seemed to last forever.

She slumped limply in Lance’s lap as the shockwaves subsided, smiling as he gave her a brief tender kiss. Cody gave her slit one last parting lick before slipping out from between her legs, pulling a lever to lean the couch back into a bed. Nicole laid back and closed her eyes, beads of sweat dotting her body, her breasts rising and falling quickly with exhausted but contented breaths. Two bodies shifted about on either side of her, and she smiled at the warmth as they cozied up round her. Four hands gently stroked her skin, her neck, her shoulders, her tummy, avoiding the sensitive spots for now while she recovered.

She giggled softly at the gentle touches and tried to guess which hands were which. The gentle caresses as well as the soft kisses peppering her body made her purr happily. She responded by feeling down the bodies on either side of her. She teased her fingertips along their nipples and traced the contours of their abs. She then gasped softly in surprise when she discovered that the boys had removed their shorts by the feel of their hard shafts rubbing lightly against her thighs as they moved to pleasure her.

Lance caressed her cheek and kissed her softly while Cody kissed a trail from her belly button up to just below her breasts, then Cody took a taste of her lips while Lance nibbled along her neck and down to her collarbone. Their hands roamed her body soothingly, tracing every dip and curve while they each leaned down to her breasts, kissing her nipples tenderly. Nicole cooed softly and arched her back to press her breasts against their mouths. She took a shaft in each hand and began to stroke them gently while the boys pleasured her breasts, one sucking gently on the first nipple while the other flitted circles around it with his tongue on the other.

Her eyes fluttered quickly as the pleasure made her squirm again. She felt a few fingers caress along her jaw line and play across her lips and she nibbled at them playfully. Both of her thighs received tender caresses while a gentle finger began to stroke at her slit before gliding a circle around her clit, moistened with her own arousal. She moaned her thanks and rewarded them by rubbing her thumbs gently over the heads of the shafts in her hands, smiling to herself when approving growls answered her.


She moaned deeply from the wonderful sensations. Twin tongues teased at her nipples, swirling and flitting all over. Occasionally one or the other would gently tug on a nipple with his lips, magnifying her pleasure. Their gentle hands explored her body from the waist down as well, paying special attention to her pussy. She found her hips automatically rising to their touch each time one or the other would gently stroke her clit or slip a finger between her folds. The shafts in her hands were hard and thick, and she desperately wanted one or the other inside her soon.

Cody gently turned her to face him, eliciting a moan from her as he kissed her passionately. She tangled her fingers in his hair and sucked lightly on his tongue, quivering at the feel of her nipples rubbing against his chest and the feel of the head of his shaft teasing against her folds. Lance embraced her from behind again, nibbling at her neck and giving her breast a gentle squeeze. Cody’s lips soon appeared on her other breast, tugging gently while he ever so slowly began to enter her.

His slow thrust seemed to last forever, filling her a little bit at a time. She arched and whimpered, twitching as Lance added a pinch of her nipple and flitted his tongue up her neck. She captured his lips with hers briefly, then turned to meet Cody’s kiss. He stroked her thigh affectionately as he entered her body fully, teasing her clit against his body. The length of Lance’s erection pressed eagerly against her tush. Their hands and mouths played with her breasts. She whimpered with pleasure as Cody’s shaft left her folds, then glanced back and forth between the boys curiously as they turned her over to face Lance. She giggled nervously as their intent was revealed. One head teased along her folds while the other brushed lightly against her from behind. She could feel the juices of her arousal on his shaft.

Their four hands gently steadied her body as they began to enter her in unison. She whimpered and twitched slightly at the intrusion from behind, but the lubrication made it easier and he was being very slow and gentle. Plus, Lance’s shaft parting her folds at the same time made her forget any sense of pain. Some part of her mind noted that Lance’s shaft was a little thicker than Cody’s. They were carefully synchronized as they entered her, seeming to slip just a tiny centimeter of their shafts into her at a time, prolonging her pleasure.

She could just barely manage enough control to let her hands wander over their bodies while they pleasured her. She gladly accepted the deep kiss from Lance, and then turned to give her lips to Cody while Lance lowered his mouth to a nipple. Someone’s fingers gently pinched the other nipple at the same time. It could have been her own hand for all she knew; all she could think about were the two hard shafts gently slipping inside her and filling her. She let out a deep moan, and heard the boys begin to echo her as more and more of their shafts were enveloped firmly inside her.

She wrapped an arm around Lance’s body, partially just for something to hold on to, and partially so she could lick up and down his neck. He growled softly by her ear in response and leaned in to nibble her neck as well while smoothing a hand down to give her thigh a squeeze. Both of Cody’s hands appeared on her breasts to roll and pinch her nipples. Nicole turned back to kiss him passionately, leaving Lance’s tongue free to flit along her collarbone.

She moaned and writhed between the two guys until finally they entered her completely, enveloping her between their muscular bodies as her body enveloped their shafts. She trembled each time Lance’s body teased against her clit, which caused her to squirm with more pleasure when her movements made more pleasant friction inside her. Then she let out another long deep moan as the boys began to draw back out of her nice and slow.

Their four hands took turns rolling and pinching her nipples gently as they eased out of her. Their tongues danced up and down her neck in between delicately parting her lips. Every so often a mouth would find its way back to her breast, sucking and nibbling and gently biting.

Nicole mewled softly and reached back to curl her arm around Cody’s neck as she leaned her head back on his shoulder. Her other hand caressed Lance’s cheek on the way to run her fingers through his hair. Her soft sounds of pleasure reached a crescendo as Lance’s lips found her breast again, followed shortly by the mind-blowing pleasure of the twin shafts entering her again.

She quivered and moaned for them and dug her fingernails into their skin as the pleasure rocked her body, encouraging them to go deeper, harder, faster. Their hands roamed her body to find her sensitive spots while they thrust firmly and deeply into her and then gradually drew back out, moving in unison to heighten her ecstasy.

Her lips pressed to whichever shoulder or neck or mouth was closest as she tossed her head back and forth, all while trying to keep from going over the edge so that they could keep pleasuring her longer. She would have stayed like this with them all day if she could, but the pleasure was so great that she soon found herself reaching the top of the mountain and flying off it.

The world seemed to explode around her for a few beautiful moments from orgasm after orgasm brought on by the muscular bodies wrapped around her, their gentle hands stroking every inch of her body affectionately, and their thick shafts filling her from both sides as the boys came with her.

She lay limply between them with her eyes closed an exhausted but blissful smile on her lips. She could scarcely hear more than her pounding heart and her deep breaths that made her breasts rise and fall quickly, giving her a few more little twinges of pleasure as her nipples brushed against Lance’s chest.

The boys gently drew out of her before coming back to hold her snugly between them again. She giggled softly and gave them each a slow tender kiss in thanks, since there was no way she could have expressed her gratitude to them with words. She got comfy between her lovers, savoring all the lovely sensations of being nestled between two sexy guys. A glance out the window revealed that the moon had long since replaced the sun. They must have been at it for hours. She smiled softly to herself as her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep with their bodies wrapped affectionately around her, dreaming of more adventures to come in the morning.

Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers
12