All Comments on 'A Day at the Beach'

by SweetNatasha

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the beach

A wonderful maiden effort. Keep at it.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Fantastic First

You have written great characters, location description, and some great exhibitionism, along with great sex. This story doesn't deserve to end here. So start writng right now! LOL

BigbobncBigbobncover 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story, made me feel like I was there watching what was going on :)

SweetNatashaSweetNatashaover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback guys - and I am not sure what will happen with Martin and Kim, but I do have other stories in me that will be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Day at the Beach comment

Nice story and fantastic for a first. Where do they go next? More exhibitionist or will they get into a 3some or more?

Cant wait to hear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!

What a great first story! I agree with the other comments this story shouldn't end here. Kim is discovering and revealing her wantion wild side. She is a willing explorer about to embark upon a journey of sexual wonder. Martin has already invisioned Kim with other guys, and they are heading home to help Tim and Chris with their party. It just seems like the natural progression of things. Maybe there is just a party of four and Kim can help herself to the "heaps of meat" that will be so willingly provided. How ever it goes .... keep up the GREAT work.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years ago
Well done!

Delightful story with a young feminine voice. The pace and mixture of thoughts and dialogue were well done. Thank you. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Realistic

You've captured both the ambience of Bondi beach of years past (hard to believe you weren't there in the 90s) and the feelings I have when on a beach in a g-string.

Maybe a series of "A Day at the (shopping centre, library, art galllery, cricket etc)".

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessover 13 years ago
Well Done!

This was really hot. I'm leaving you a bit of feedback over at the forums, but suffice it to say here: you've clearly got what it takes to do well in this genre. I would love to see you write more. I don't even normally look through this category. I found your story mainly because of your feedback request on the forum, and I'm very glad I did.

You've got good instincts. Go with 'em!

And thank you for sharing this!

SweetNatashaSweetNatashaover 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks again everyone for the fantastic feedback. I have figured out another adventure for Kim and Martin, but I have another story with different characters coming first.

miketoddmiketoddover 13 years ago
Better the second time

I went back and read it again to leave you a comment, and i have to say it got me going even more than the first time. The thrill of kim showing herself off mixed with the Martin's extra lust that comes with knowing that everyone can see how beautiful she is, but he is the only one who can have her...makes for a pretty sexy little story ;)

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Lovely story

delightfully told. I enjoyed the different voices and the way you built and held the tension. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

This is a great story! I love the way you balanced Kim's excitement and trepidation.

storyreader84storyreader84over 13 years ago
AMAZING!

Not to be rude but hurry the hell up and add some more stories!

rod43rod43over 13 years ago
awesome

that is a truly erotic story...i was aroused from start to cumming!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Totally Erotic

I can even forgive the "taught" curves. Kim can walk past my beach blanket any time.

AroticoAroticoabout 13 years ago

Fantastic story!! Kept leading us further down the road to a fabulous climax! You definitely had me right there with your characters. I wanted everyone on the beach to see how hugely hard I was!!

JoannaKJoannaKover 12 years ago
I came too.

Hard. I love going topless whenever I can get away with it and particularly love giving men a flash and then watching them roll over or adjust their togs. Brilliant story xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please tell me...

...she was wearing wickedweasels, yes?

Sigh, just loved this story - and am looking forward to more!

:-)

johniewalkerjohniewalkerabout 12 years ago
Good One!

Good story, More about loving Wives & Gfs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Please write more. My wife and I have walked naked on the beach and had sex in the water and on the beach, but never with anyone else present.

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 11 years ago
Great story

Hopefully you will write again, you are very good at it. You slowly built things up and it was enjoyable to read. Thanks....kntoz2u@yahoo.com

BordermanBordermanover 10 years ago
Loved it.

Just waiting for the next episode - me and my lady had a similar incident in Gran Canaries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very sexy story. You have a very sensual way of writing, looking forward to more.

CletisCletisabout 9 years ago
sad

Only one story and it has been nearly 5 years now. I liked this one and wish you had done more. It was sensual and sweet. I liked the gentleness of the story. If you are writing under another name, please let us know.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 7 years ago
Wonderful, hot beach fun

Great job on this story. Love all the details about what the characters were feeling and how you took your time letting the story unfold. Really hot - loved it! PLEASE write some more!

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
One of the best stories

sensual about exhibitionism and may be starting Swinging or cuckolding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous