All Comments on 'A Day At The Beach'

by SkyeGal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
very sweet

Just reading this I see her limits as though they were written down in a contract. That's not to say they couldn't be pushed. The obvious love that Master has for His property is what keeps her going. Makes Me wonder if there is a level that would test her commitment to Him. Good read and very neatly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MMMMMMMM

A dutiful slut...I would love to be in her shoes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this Story!

This is how I picture myself being submissive to my dom husband. He has control but with care, passion, & adventure. Your story kept me interested the whole way it never had a dull moment. Well written, I will be reading this over again soon.

Sexplorepdxxx@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Short and Sweet

Nice hit of erotica! Uncomplicated lust with a bdsm twist. I like it! Thanks!

InstacramInstacramalmost 7 years ago
A Nice Little Road Trip of Sexual Perversion

Yes, I gave it five stars. It was very arousing, but also well crafted with crisp dialogue. The characters were believable and I loved the integration of author's choice of music into the story. Highly Recommended.

Jim44444Jim44444over 5 years ago
Nicely Crafted

A thoroughly enjoyable story. I rarely read Bdsm but followed your link from another site to this. I liked how this was all about the mental control and not gratuitous beatings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkyeGal@SkyeGal
I am a writer/editor, mainly in the D/s and BDSM genres; educator and facilitator; active Domme and polyamorist. I have been a member at Lit almost 14 years. Yes, I am kinky in RL. You can read my work here: http://themoonlitpillow.com Also here, by searching for Skye Leroux...