A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Erin was getting close to another orgasm as she leaned forward more and more, moving faster and harder on my cock. Her nipples were so hard they were like little cherry pits, and when they brushed against my bare chest it felt like lightning. I raised my head to kiss her delectable lips again, another long, lingering kiss as she let me even deeper inside her. My hands moved to the small of her back, pressing her towards me, sliding down the cleft of her ass, squeezing her tight cheeks. "Oh god, yes, fuck me" Erin whispered, riding me with utter abandon. I could only groan, having long lost my ability to speak in the intensity of the moment.

I cocked my legs up, so that I could drive deeper into her with my thrusts, so hard and strong that I was coming off the sand and lifting her in the air. I brought my hands around, gently pushing Erin upright on me, her back against my legs, so that my cock was rubbing against her g-spot. Her head tilted way back, and I could see her pulse racing in her neck. I traced it with a fingertip, down her throat, cupping her breasts, twirling her nipples with one hand while my other one slid down her belly, between us, my thumb riding her clit while she rode me into another unfettered climax. I could see Erin flush, endorphins racing through her body, her muscles rippling beneath her skin, her whole body shuddering as her legs held me against her. And her pussy, already so wonderfully snug and tight and wet, clamped down on me even harder as she gripped me in the throes of her orgasm, cries of pleasure ripped from her throat.

I could feel the tightness starting in my balls, telling me that I was close too, but I held it off, fighting it, wanting to stretch this moment as long as possible. Erin sensed that I was close and gripped me even tighter, somehow allowing me even deeper into her, and I could feel her slippery wet wonderfulness on every inch of my cock, urging me to let go, the pressure building on every stroke, higher and higher... "Oh god, Erin," is all I could manage at this point, right on the precipice...

"Give it to me, give it to me," she moaned wantonly while she came yet again, and that was enough to send me over the edge. On my next shuddering thrust I released, shooting into her, my hot essence mixing with hers, stroke after stroke, shot after shot, our bodies in perfect rhythm, until we were completely spent, satiated.

As we caught our breath I pulled her down next to me and snuggled close, our legs intertwined. I stayed inside her, moving back and forth a little bit, enjoying the warm afterglow, not wanting it to end. Looking at Erin's face, still flushed, seeing her freckles, her pixie smile, and couldn't help but kiss her again. Our hands were still running over each other, lightly, intimately, knowingly, lovingly.

"Wait a minute!" she exclaimed. "I thought your eyes were green! Now their blue..."

"What? No, they're green."

"Well, they're blue now," she replied, looking closely at my eyes.

"It must be you babe," I responded. "I wonder how that happened." Erin giggled and I laughed, and we kissed some more, joyfully basking in the warmth of being skin to skin. And that's how we discovered that my eyes do actually change color, at least after experiencing a mind-blowing orgasm...

"I think we're going to be a little sunburned," I mentioned, seeing the freckles stand out on her skin.

"Totally worth it..." she murmured. "Totally. Let's go jump in the water to clean up and cool off." So we got up, brushed the sand out of our suits, and what did we hear? Applause from the surrounding dunes, hoots, cat-calls, even a faint "Encore! Encore!" What could we do? We both bowed to our audience, with full theatrical flourishes, to even more applause. Then we quickly donned our suits and scampered down the sand into the surf, laughing all the way.

Once in the water I grabbed Erin and held her close, her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I kissed her one final time, loving the taste of her. "That was fantastic, Erin," I said, "I've wanted you for a long time, and I won't ever forget it."

She hugged me even closer. "Delicious, even better than I imagined," she whispered in my ear, then nibbled on it and kissed my neck. We broke apart and walked back up the beach to the others, smiling, hand in hand.

"So what have you too been up too?" Pam asked accusingly when we returned. "You look awfully relaxed..."

"Nothing," we said simultaneously. We looked at each other and laughed, collapsing on our blankets. And we laid there, just our fingers touching, smiling, still hungry for each other but contented for the moment as the afternoon sun set.

12