A Day at the Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's get going, people are staring at you! I think we should look over there." Roxann pushed me forward, slowly taking us to a corner where a large bomber was standing. I could not take my eyes off her breasts as we went there. The bomber was in front of some floor-to-ceiling posters, concealing the hanger wall. As we milled around the bomber, I noticed mr Hermit had followed us at a distance.

We circled around the bomber, getting to the tail area, where we were mostly hidden from the rest of the visitors. Roxann obviously had planned this, as she then stopped me and bit my ear softly as she pressed her body against mine.

"Oh, hello, do I feel your control column, or are you just happy to see me?" she whispered huskily in my ear, placing my hands on her rear.

"Roxann, I don't think this is a good time...ooohhh!" I exclaimed softly, as she let her hand glide over my erection, massaging it through my jeans.

"I think you need to let off some steam, my love, you are not in a state to walk, are you?"

"But, people can see us, I mean..."

Roxann gently pulled me behind one of the posters, pushing me up against a wall.

"There we go, nobody can see us now, can they? I told you, I was going to push your boundaries, here are two firsts for you.."

Before I could even protest, she had undone my zip, belt buckle and button and revealed my erection. A small drop of fluid glistened on the tip of it. Roxann licked it off with the tip of her tongue, very slowly.

"Mmmm...., you taste sweet," she murmured. She slowly got down on her knees. She teased me by rubbing it against the fabric of her blouse as she went down on her knees, letting it slide up, from her stomach to between her breasts, very slowly. Once my erection was at that height, she pressed them together with her hands, trapping my erection between her satin-covered breasts, gently moving up and down, letting my shaft travel the full length between her satin folds. The softness and warmness of her flesh, together with the slickness of the fabric, felt fantastic. I tried to control myself and not to move, although I actually wanted to start thrusting between her breasts till I reached my climax, this felt so wonderful!

After a few moments of this massage, she released her breasts, which was a little disappointing for me. I now wanted more of her. I needed release! Roxann was not finished yet. She undid one sleeve, let the satin slide over her hand, covering her palm and then cupped my balls with that hand, playing with them for a moment, before letting that hand then slide up my shaft. She gripped it a bit more firmly and let the tip of my erection draw circles around her nipples.

Her nipples were already hard, but her playing with herself with the help of my erection made them even harder. As she flicked one with my erection she shuddered with pleasure. After teasing her nipples a bit more with my erection, she looked up and settled down on the floor. She undid her other sleeve, covering her hand with the satin fabric the same way. With one hand she cupped my balls again, with the other she gripped my shaft, firmly this time and starting moving her fist up and down, massaging my hardness in her satin-clad fist. I tried not to moan, all too conscious that only a vinyl poster was between us and the rest of the hall. I looked over nervously, just as I thought about that poster, to make sure we were really alone. I thought I saw some movement from one of the posters at the far corner. But Roxann distracted me then, by placing her lips on the tip of my shaft. I bucked in her palm from the unexpected warmth coming from her mouth. As I looked down, I saw my erection slide in her mouth. This was really happening; she was giving me a real blowjob. I was in her mouth! I rolled my head back after a moment, closed my eyes and focused on the wonderful feeling of her mouth and tongue sucking on my shaft.

I could feel her tongue slide around the rim, gently sucking every now and then, while she kept up her tempo of stroking my shaft with the satin. I noticed another twitch come from the poster, but I couldn't care anymore, I was too far gone.

"Oh...Roxann, please, stop, I am... going to..."

"Mmm-mm" she mumbled in denial, indicating she would keep going. The tremble of her voice added another thrill to the sensations I was feeling. I gently placed one hand on her head, feeling her head bobbing up and down, feeling her soft hair, so neatly done up for me. I could still hear the crowds in the hall, but they were far away, as I started to feel the familiar sensation in my balls. I noticed yet another twitch from the poster, and now I saw Mr. Hermit, peeking around the corner!

I was too far gone, I should have stopped her, but she was so good to me, she had been winding me up since she stripped for me, I needed release! I started thrusting in her mouth, gently, but started to build up the pace. Roxann took that as a queue to intensify her stroking, playing with my balls at the same time.

All together, it did not last long after that, I felt my orgasm thundering up, almost from my toes. I had a brief moment to wonder what she would do once I had ejected my semen, but that thought flitted by as I felt the first wave going up, and out, and into her mouth.

Roxann did not flinch, instead kept on sucking, swallowing every drop that came out. She stopped stroking me, but gently teased me with the satin sleeve on my balls. As I shuddered to a halt, feeling spent, Roxann released me from her mouth, looking up at me, with a sensual smile.

"How was your first blowjob, and sex in a public place?"

"I..."

"Oh, by the way, I think that that other guy enjoyed a good show too."

"What, you knew? Why didn't you stop?!"

"Because it turns me on even more, if a guy sees something he cannot have. I like the idea of being caught," she said casually as she did up my trousers. I could not believe my ears, and at the same time, I could. This was Roxann after all. She had done this before; she is far more adventurous than me. Am I becoming more adventurous as well? I sure did not complain anyway; I kind of liked the feeling!

"Right, ready to go, lover of mine?" And just like that, after my first blowjob, we walked out from behind the posters. Mr. Hermit was still there. Roxann took me in her arm and walked to the exit, which happened to pass very close to Mr. Hermit. As we walked past, Roxann looked at him. "I hope you enjoyed the show!" She winked and blew him a kiss, before pulling me closer, laughing as we left the museum.....

12