All Comments on 'A Day in Donna's Life'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow.

A lot of pleasant work for just a day and so well written too. Congrats. I'll look at some of Donna's other adventures.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 15 years ago
I love your posts!

You are truly one of my favorites here at literotica.com.

Thanks for sharing!

Agoodman954Agoodman954about 15 years ago
Great Story

This was a very stimulating story of sensuality from the female perspective. It was a great read. Wether true of fictitious. Based in reality or totally created in the authors mind it is meant to foment fantasy in the readers imagination. Let's come to the reality of why we the readers come here. It is pure escapism. So for those of you who come to read, and judge the actions of the characters in the stories on their moral values, and ethics my I suggest finding the church lady web site. Leaving erotica to those of us who enjoy it for what it is.

BadBrew2UBadBrew2Uabout 15 years ago
What a day

Donna,

You are the glorious goddess of carnal delights. Your blessings to men create a pure euphoric heaven for all who enjoy your touch. Your flawless body is an absolute paradise to view and more so to be in. You are the shared loving wife. The woman who lives the virtues that we who are strapped in a tradition union can only enjoy through your renditions of your earthy encounters. You are the goddess all women should emulate. What a wondrous life you live. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed a day in your life. With a bod like yours, men are just play things.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Well I can't fault your photo. You do look good.

And if I am truly honest I can't fault your stories whether or not they are true it doesn't really matter. I will only say and I know this is a boring question But please why are you married? I know I am old fashioned but I got marreid so I could be faithful to one person my wife. If I was going to even think about looking elsewhere I would seperate from her. Sorry just a question from an old fashioned person and writer.

GW

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Story!!!

I like the way you wrote this story about Donna and her day. I wish people would realize that these stories are supposed to be erotic even if they're about people cheating on their spouses. I like the way he described the scenes in the offices and also in the theater.

asennaasennaabout 14 years ago
Another great story

Don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lot of exageration in this story

Seems as though the author is asking us to suspend our disbelief because of the remarks about the written sexual experinece are just flat falacious. The remark about how one young man had empited more cum than anyone in her life, I guess this makes a statement for fantasy stories but for realistic based stories it is bull shit.

It turns out quite logically that the amount of cum the scientific name semen expelled by a single ejeculation is between 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon. Part of the lie in the story is that some men expell more which probably supposed to be because of their virilaty. But this latter sentence is fantasy and not based medical fact. Another statement that is often made that is completely wrong is that of the hot or warm sperm that is ejected. First the testicles normally reside outside the body to allow the sperm to not get hot because if they do the spermotoza die (around 140 dergrees F).

The truth is the semen is actually around room temperature. One other tale that is spun from fiction not fact that her partner at end is likened to the Energizer Bunny because he supposadly just keeps fucking. She also says that she lost track of her orgasms because of it. The easiest and most common way for a woman to achieve orgasm is via the clittoris not by vaginal penetration and also most woman never receive an orgasm by vaginal penetration. So he lost count story is really bogus.

In reality there is very little difference between mature men in thier length of time while vaginally penetrating. One thing that can definitely prolong this time is alchol.

Another is apply a cream to the penile tip that deadens it (since a lot of nerves are in the tip and hasten ejaculation).

Overall this story is almost totally fantasy and therefore represents very few women on the planet, thank god.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
suspend our disbelief?

Suspend our disbelief - say it ain't so. We all know that mission impossible is all real, as is star trek, and star wars, and all of these wonderful movies we see. And all those true books by Eric Arthur Blair, aka George Orwell, or HG Wells, Hemmingway, Huxley, Dickens, and let’s not forget that master of non fiction and always believable L. Ron Hubbard. its a fucking porn site dude - it is all fiction. None of this shit ever happens as it is told here. Straining credulity is what it is all about. You want facts, pick up - - - not sure what you can pick up anymore and just get facts. Oh well - I guess your life just sucks.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I assume

that this story was about the same woman in two different situations. No real transition from one story to the other. I'd certainly like to married to this woman. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It

God you had me hot and wishing it was me getting pounded like that. I love extramarital sex and get it whenever I can. My husband it a great lover but I need more. Please continue to write stories like this.

Thanks,

Donna

Richy47Richy47about 10 years ago
Fantastic

I have read many stories in here but that was one of the best I hope it was true

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
A Day in Donna

Great fucking day from female viewpoint. A loving wife for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

😊

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 years ago

This woman is a slut of the first order. Still, I enjoyed the story and give it a 5 star rating.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very erotic encounter. My wife and I have enjoyed her being shared in situations similar to this, the difference being me being present to enjoy it as well. I've even inserted his penis into her soaking wet pussy for him once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous