A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now then, last chance you fucker!" shouted Marco to the defeated man in the chair. His voice was suddenly husky and Batgirl seriously doubted whether he would stop even if he did get the rest of the code. The bound man looked ten years older and was simply shaking his head from side to side as tears ran down his cheeks. He knew that he could do nothing to help her.

3 -- Batgirl Has a Problem

Batgirl was on tenterhooks as she watched the inevitable progress of Marco's hand as it ran across the woman's stomach to the top of her panties and then suddenly dipped inside. She watched in horror as the fingers, clearly visible through the thin material, began to explore between the woman's legs. The woman had clamped her thighs together to try and keep him out, but it was impossible and she moaned miserably as she felt him roughly exploring her inner treasures. The tension in the room was electric with everyone focussed on the man and the struggling woman under the dangling light.

Finally, Batgirl had had enough! Odds or no odds, rules or no rules, she couldn't watch this any longer and with a mighty leap she landed on the barn floor behind the circle of men.

In an instant she'd felled two of them! She was crouching to gather her balance after the landing as the nearest men turned in surprise. She caught one of them with quick kick to the side of his knee sending him roaring to the floor in pain, and exploded upwards with a straight, stiff arm to catch the next man under the chin with enough energy to lift him off his feet, accompanied by the satisfying sound of a breaking jawbone.

Batgirl had an idea what she wanted to do but there had been no time to plan. This was pure instinct! Pure adrenaline, pure violence as the frustrations of the past minutes swept her on!

Most of the men had taken steps backwards as the purple clad whirlwind swept towards them, her foot flailing round in an arc to clear the way. Unfortunately for Marco, his hand being caught inside his victim's panties, he was slow to move and only had time to twist and duck before the stiff fingers launched at his throat crashed into the side of his face, spinning him around as he cart-wheeled away into the dark.

Batgirl had her small knife out in the same fluid movement, slicing through the woman's bonds above her head and catching her as she collapsed forwards, dragging her to her husband who was freed instantly by quick slashes from the blade. The shock of the attack had frozen her opponents so far, but Batgirl could see that they were recovering fast.

Desperately she dragged the man and woman to the doorway, bundling them through into the cool night air as the woman attempted to pull the dress back over semi-naked body.

"Quick -- run for it -- call the police!!" was all she had time to say before she pushed them away and slammed the door shut behind them, turning slowly to face back into the barn. Whatever happened, she had to give them time to escape!

By now, as she quickly spotted, the men had got over their initial shock of her arrival amongst them. The two that she'd already dealt with were still on the floor, one out cold, the other writhing in agony. The boss, Marco, was just getting groggily to his feet in the background. That still left eight though, and they were forming a menacing looking crowd as they spread out in front of her, still uncertain what to do........ but not for long!

"What the fuck you waiting for tossers!!" screamed the damaged Marco, "Get her!!!"

Batgirl was coolly assessing options.

All Batman's training was coming to the fore, and at last she had a plan! She was vaguely annoyed that Batman wasn't here yet, but in the back of her mind she knew that only three of four minutes had elapsed since she'd sent out the alarm. Everything had gone downhill so incredibly quickly! The plan was simple. Get out before she got obliterated!

She sidled sideways in a fighting crouch as the men advanced. None of them seemed keen to be at the front though as they cautiously moved forward, almost as a unit. Batgirl had her eyes on the two at the end to her right. One was a big black guy, massive biceps bulging under a dirty white tee shirt but maybe too big to be mobile, the other was a younger looking youth with a crew cut, and maybe not so experienced as the others. Behind them she'd seen her route out. A tractor was parked in front of the platform that she'd been looking down from so recently. It would be an easy jump from that to the platform, from there to the window, then straight out through the window and wait for the cavalry! Simple.

It was just a question of timing, waiting for them to get closer but not too close. Her eyes flashed across their faces seeing a mixture of aggression tinged with some doubt. That was promising!

Suddenly she moved! She feinted left and as their weight went onto the wrong foot she twisted round and launched herself at her two targets on the right. Her foot twisted up and round like a ballerina's and caught the negro squarely on the side of his face. Batgirl had time to smile in satisfaction as she heard bone cracking as the man went sideways with the blow and stumbled into the men next to him. The younger man was quicker than she'd expected though and the fist that she'd driven hard upwards towards his groin bounced harmlessly off his thigh as he twisted away. He was off balance though, creating the gap she'd wanted and she was through it like lightning!

Two quick strides brought her to the tractor and she jumped smoothly up onto the mudguard, ready for the second leap onto the platform. 'Easy!' she thought in exuberant triumph.

Not easy! There was a metallic cracking sound as the rusted metal gave way under her weight and, instead of soaring upwards to the safety of the platform, she was falling backwards like a sack onto the barn floor.

This time there was no escape as, with a roar, the remaining men fell on her, raining down blows and trapping her beneath their weight. She squirmed and struggled, but there were too many and eventually one of the fists landed on her jaw and sent her brain spinning amidst a multitude of flashing lights.

Groggily she felt herself being manhandled to her feet, her legs unable to hold her weight as her wrists and ankles were lashed together and suddenly she was being drawn into the sky! She shook her head to clear the spinning stars and gradually realised that she was dangling down from the big hook, just like the previous victim. Her arms were straining upwards because her feet were a few inches clear of the ground. Suddenly she felt an icy trickle of fear run down her spine. This definitely wasn't part of the plan!

As her eyes re-focussed and her strength began to return, she saw an unpleasant sight appear in front of her. Marco!

He was fingering the big bruise down the side of his face and his eyes stared into hers with pure hatred.

"I don't know who the hell you are lady, but you're really going to pay for this big time!"

Batgirl couldn't believe it! The sap really didn't know who she was. How incredibly galling! I mean, she was relatively new to the crime-fighting scene, but surely word had got round about her now. Suddenly it was her turn to get angry again.

"I think that she's got something to do with Batman," offered one of the heavies.

"Well, so what, we'll be returning her to Batman in little pieces," replied Marco nastily, "........ but ...." He looked at her again, spinning slowly in the air, her skin-tight purple suit accentuating her gorgeous figure, her big mane of red locks draped over her yellow cape, " ....... nice butt eh men ...... maybe we should have a bit of fun with her first!"

He stepped forward and almost casually reached up to fondle her suit covered breasts. She sucked in air sharply as she felt his rough fingers working on her treasured orbs. The suit was great protection against anything sharp, but hadn't been designed to stop this sort of attack! She tried hard to kick at him, but only succeeded in intensifying the feelings radiating out from the assault on her breasts. Sickeningly she realised with dread just how vulnerable she was to Marko's wandering hands.

Marco was laughing throatily now as he let one hand run down over her smooth stomach, toying briefly with her utility belt before sinking unerringly downwards to massage her pussy, his fingers searching between her legs as he gave her a squeeze that sent more signals to Batgirls brain than she cared to deal with. It was beginning to look like she was going to suffer the same fate that she'd just rescued Sarah from! How incredibly exasperating!

Her eyes lit up briefly as she thought forward, doing her best to ignore the cruel fingers busily assaulting her clit. Surely they'd have to take her down from the hook if they really were going to assault her? Maybe that would be her chance?! Scanning the faces around her, her hopes dimmed just as quickly as they'd risen. There were so many of them and they were so big and, judging by their expressions, they wanted nothing more than having a piece of her.

She swallowed hard as her utter helplessness struck home.

4 -- A Fate Worse Than ........?

But suddenly it all changed! A black shadow materialised above them and with a roar was down amongst the crowd, scattering men in all directions.

Batman at last!

Marco had stepped back, looking around desperately for support as Batman quickly slashed through Batgirl's restraints and pulled her down next to him.

"Just hanging around again Batgirl?!" he laughed grimly as they squared up to the gang, "Ready to clean these vermin up?"

"You bet!!" she responded happily, shrugging off the protests from her bruises as the adrenaline and pure unadulterated relief shot through her body, steadying her trembling limbs.

The next few minutes were carnage as the two crime-fighters happily set about the gang, suddenly unable to believe what had hit them. Unconscious bodies were piling up all around as Batgirl paused briefly for breath and to survey their handiwork. She saw Batman finishing off the last of the heavies a few yards away and then realised in horror that there was someone else still standing!

Marco had appeared on a bale of straw above Batman hefting a mean looking shovel above his head. She shouted a warning and launched herself at Marco who swung and missed. Landing on the bale she let Marco's twisting motion send him off-balance before kicking viciously into the back of his knee, sending him flying from the straw and thudding with a scream onto the hard floor.

Batgirl didn't have time to celebrate. The bale of straw was wobbling under her and she was losing her own balance. Her arms flailed out in a vain attempt to stay up, but then she was falling backwards!

Then, magically, she was flying again! She felt strong arms scoop her up as Batman twisted round and pulled her to him. It seemed like fate was on her side after all!

It was just what she wanted, just what she needed as the adrenaline dissipated and she wrapped her arms around his dark mask covered neck in blissful relief. Batman was hanging onto her, they were both breathing hard, his strong muscles somehow delicate as she snuggled up to him. This was almost better than she could have hoped!

"God, Batgirl," he gasped at last, "I was so worried about you! Are you alright?"

She looked up into his eyes, full of concern, radiating warmth into her inner soul, feeling those strong, protective arms around her. She knew that she should probably be responding in some overt, matey sort of way, but reaction was setting in and she just gave in to her emotions.

"I am now," she murmured happily as she closed her eyes for a moment, snuggled deeper into his arms.

They stayed like that for a long, silent minute, just looking at each other. Batman's strong chin didn't give any indication of his feelings, but she could see in his eyes the concern and caring and maybe something deeper? She knew that her own eyes would be radiating tenderness, relief and she doubted that they'd conceal her desire. Suddenly she realised that he'd clearly spotted it as he cleared his throat and gently lowered her to her feet, their eyes locked together all the way.

She was disappointed to be on her feet again, and a little unstable as well!

She staggered sideways a little into Batman, his arm wrapping itself around her shoulders again to stabilise her and suddenly their faces were just inches from each other. He was taller, and she had to look up to meet his gaze. It wasn't planned, at least she didn't know it if it was, but it seemed the most natural thing in the world to rise on her toes and cover his lips with hers. It was a tentative movement, and the blood was pounding in her heart as she pressed harder, and then, almost unbelievably she felt him respond! There was a flash of lightning in the background that seemed to ignite an inner fire. His lips pressed back and a low sigh escaped from her throat. It was heavenly as she felt her whole body switch on, a raging fire building remorselessly between her legs.

Unfortunately, it didn't last. Batman quickly pulled back, his eyes registering shock, then amazement.

Before either could speak the doors behind them burst in and the barn was suddenly swamped with noisy, armed police, closely followed by the banker and his wife. She'd managed to re-arrange her clothing but the long evening dress still looked absurdly out of place. She took one look around the barn and then strode straight over to Batgirl.

"Thank God you're alright," she almost cried, as she reached forward to hug her.

"You're friend saved our lives!" she added to Batman, "She was marvellous. I can't thank her enough." Now she really was crying and surprised Batgirl by planting a long hard kiss on her lips before, somewhat reluctantly, pulling away.

"She is rather good isn't she?" laughed Batman at last, all businesslike again. "But it's all in the line of duty for us ma'am!"

Batgirl could have cried herself. That magical moment had gone and, with a last quizzical glance in her direction, Batman went off to help the police Captain begin the 'clean up'.

The banker and his wife were soon guided out and Batgirl was left to watch almost as a spectator as the gang was revived and taken out. Marco was the last one to be dealt with, still lying on the floor unable to get up after Batgirl's strike to his knee, and staring at Batgirl with a deep, malevolent hatred that didn't bode well if she should ever fall into his hands again. As two uniforms headed his way, Batgirl stepped forward and stood above him.

"Just something to remember me by," she smiled sweetly at him as she reached down into the front of his pants, grabbing and twisting hard. "My name's Batgirl," she added as his long scream split the night.

"What was that all about?" asked Batman from behind in surprise.

"I don't like him," she responded evenly.

"Oh, ............ that'll be alright then...." Batman replied uncertainly, eyebrows raised.

5 - Plan A -- High Expectations

The morning sun was shining brightly through the large windows at the top of the ornate staircase in Wayne Mansion. It was Autumn and the sun was low enough to dazzle, but it still had plenty of strength as Barbara Gordon paused for a moment to bask in the warmth of its rays. The outer warmth almost matched her inner excitement as she considered the next part of her plan.

It was two days since her first foray alone onto Gotham's streets as Batman's new partner. She knew that it could have all gone horribly wrong, but it hadn't, much to her relief as she remembered the risks she'd taken. After the news of the arrest of the Marco gang, Batgirl had become a minor celebrity as the banker's wife, Sarah, had swamped the media with praise for her saviour! Even her father, Police Commissioner Gordon, had made her cringe as he'd given a press conference where he'd almost described her as Gotham's latest saint! If her father had only known that it was his daughter, demure Barbara Gordon, assistant librarian at Gotham Library that had transformed into the ravishing Batgirl, she suspected that he'd have had a heart attack!

Mind you, when she'd seen the next day's later editions she'd nearly had a heart attack herself!

Splashed across the front page of one of Gotham's more lurid daily's was a big picture of Batgirl and Batman. Not just any picture either. It had caught them in that clinch in the barn. A clinch that she'd so hoped for but never expected to see in public. She was in his arms, her head tilted towards Batman's, their lips just inches apart, hers moist and slightly parted, both staring deeply into each other's eyes!

The caption, in massive letters, had read 'WILL HE, WON'T HE?'

That damn reporter must have followed her after all she'd realised immediately and the flash she'd thought was lightening outside the barn was the camera getting him the scoop of his life! She'd mentally added his name to the list that she'd started of people that would be getting some future attention from Batgirl!

Her thoughts inevitable switched to Batman. She'd had little opportunity to speak to him since the debrief immediately after the evenings 'entertainment'. A quick phone call after the papers hit the streets and they'd agreed to play it cool, 'no comments' all round, but she certainly hadn't forgotten the kiss! The last few days had been spent soothing away her bruises, but at no moment had she lost that ecstatic feel of his lips on hers. She could almost taste him still!

This morning she'd arrived at Bruce Wayne's mansion on the outskirts of town for Batman's crime review breakfast meeting in a state of high tension. It was a weekly session, held each Friday where Batman, Robin and now Batgirl met up to consider the state of crime across Gotham, and share intelligence on the major criminals.

Being in private, served only by Bruce's faithful old retainer, Alfred, they met in 'civilian' guise. As always, Bruce and Dick Grayson, Robin, wore casual slacks and cardigans. Barbara, amazed at their conservative approach to clothing always tried to look smarter. Today, with her plan in mind, she'd arrived in a short, tightly fitting cream mini dress, cut low enough at the top to display the beginnings of a healthy cleavage, and high enough at the bottom to display a lot of tanned legs, particularly when she sat down and crossed her legs. To offset the tight bottom and allow her to move freely, it was slit up the back a long way up her fabulous thighs. She'd happily noted both the men's reactions when she'd walked confidently in, turning and bending slightly to pull out a chair so that yards of glowing thigh flashed into view. Dick's eyes in particular had almost popped out of his head, but it was Bruce's slow smile and raised eyebrow that most pleased her.

The meeting itself had flashed by quickly. She hadn't really been that interested, just making sure that Bruce's attention stayed on her figure for as much time as possible. Alfred had complemented her on her looks, but the others had kept their council. Dick probably didn't trust himself to speak! He was a little younger than her and had been with Batman for years, but being younger, Barbara had soon put him in his place, particularly when she'd recognised the crush that he'd developed on her! She in turn spent most of her time admiring Bruce's athletic looking frame. His strong facial features were dominated by sparkling grey-blue eyes. She thought longingly that they were almost hypnotically attractive! Okay, Bruce was a little older then her, but did ten or twelve years make any difference in this day and age? She thought not!

She frowned suddenly as she remembered the one point of disagreement that had come up. Almost at the end, Bruce had calmly proposed moving Catwoman out of the Category A list of criminals which included such noteworthy opponents as The Riddler, Joker and Penguin. He wanted to shift her into the lesser Category B group populated more by armed robbers such as Marco. This latter group attracted a much lower level of surveillance and attention. It had been so casually said that she'd almost missed it, but Dick had almost fallen off his chair in surprise.