A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Begins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"You can't be serious!" he'd blurted out in shock, looking at Barbara for support, "She's evil! She causes us more trouble than most of the rest put together."

Bruce appeared to have made up his mind though. He'd made the point that Catwoman was really just a more successful jewel robber than the rest, but that she rarely put lives at risk. Dick had blustered on a bit but had eventually run out of steam, looking at Barbara plaintively again for support. Barbara had shrugged back helplessly. She hadn't really come across Catwoman much so didn't feel that strongly about it, and there was absolutely no way that she was going to make waves with Batman today. However she'd noted Alfred's look of concern in the background and would certainly have reacted differently if she'd known how the next few days would pan out!

As she gazed out of the window across the gravel drive to the ornamental gardens, thoughts of Catwoman were far from her mind. She was lost in thought again but this time solely on Batman. This was going to be a day he'd remember for a long time! She'd deliberately taken the day off so that she could give him her full attention and nothing was going to distract her.

The only fly in the ointment was her parting with Heather Samuels the next day. Heather was probably her best friend at the library, but after a recent shattering break-up with her long-time lover, she'd decided to migrate to the other side of the country to make a new start. Barbara had considered paying the young man in question a visit, but in the end had decided that Heather was probably best rid of him and if he turned up damaged before she left there might be some uncomfortable questions to answer! Anyway, at least they'd be able to party tonight. Heather had got them tickets for a big University fancy dress ball and was out shopping this morning getting them some costumes.

She shook her head to dispel the sadness that had crept over her and set off briskly down the softly furnished passageway. When she found the door that she was looking for, she looked a little guiltily back down the corridor. It was deserted though, so she eased it open, pausing slightly before entering.

It was a large bedroom, furnished in a tasteful mixture of greys and silver. The room was big enough not to be dominated by the large queen size bed that had immediately caught her attention. A door to one side led off to an en-suite bathroom and a modern, glass-topped desk shone in the sunlight next to the big double windows that led onto a wide veranda. One wall was covered by the slatted doors of a long wardrobe, containing a floor to ceiling mirror in the middle, but apart from a rather plain chair in one corner there were no other furnishings.

It was clearly a man's room, Bruce Wayne's bedroom in fact and, as she stared hungrily at the centre of the room, Batman's bed!

'Got to get a grip girl!' she told herself as she realised that she was almost salivating at the thought of what they'd soon be doing on that smooth, soft looking cover. She heard a noise from the gravel outside and wandered casually across to the window, trailing the back of her fingers across the bed as she went, trying to ignore the thrill the contact gave her.

As she glanced out, she noticed a low slung, red sports car parked right outside the front door, a figure that she couldn't identify just disappearing into the house.

She looked back at the bed again. So, this was it then, 'Plan A' she thought excitedly.

It was also Plan B, Plan C through to Plan Z! No need for back-ups, she was sure. That kiss had been good enough for her and the clincher had been the way that Bruce had been looking at her during the meeting. She'd spotted plenty of admiring glances when he'd thought she wasn't looking, the way his eyes would go dreamy from time to time. She was a woman after all, how could she miss the signs!

She'd checked his schedule with Alfred after the meeting. Just a forty minute session with the chief executive officer of one of his charities, then nothing for the rest of the morning. Plenty of time! She'd quickly scribbled a note and sealed it in an envelope, asking Alfred to give it to Bruce after his meeting was finished. Alfred had looked a little puzzled, but she'd just given him a big beaming smile and headed for the staircase.

The words in the envelope were simple enough, direct enough, even for Batman!

" Meet me in your bedroom now, I've got something important to show you!! -- Barbara."

6 - So What Was Plan B Again?

She looked at her watch impatiently. Would he really be forty minutes on charity business with some crusty old businessman? Speaking of charities, that was some sort of transport outside for an executive in that line of business! She shook her head in wonder at the state of the world.

She caught her reflection in the mirror. God but she looked good! She turned sideways. Her uplift bra was thrusting her bosom forward provocatively in the tight dress, her rear stuck out nicely in the opposite direction, the material clinging smoothly over her full hips. Perfect!

It was a dreamy moment and, in the end, she couldn't stop herself. Her hand twisted round and reached up her back, slipping off the catch at her neck before dragging the zipper smoothly downwards to the base of her spine. In a fluid, flowing motion, she'd stepped out of the dress and draped it over the bed.

Underneath she wore only a matching cream bra and brief set that she'd specifically bought with this moment in mind. The half cup bra simply scooped up her already firm breasts, half covered in delicate lacy swirls that just stretched over her nipples and thrust the bare orbs closely together in the middle. The briefs were just that ......... brief! They had a matching lace trim and were tightly drawn around her hips, her soft straw coloured pussy peeking tantalising through the diaphanous material as the triangle of material dipped down into the valley between her legs.

She ran her hands down her sides, feeling how alive her skin had become. She was happy. She looked hot. She FELT hot!

Lying gracefully down on the big bed, she squirmed on the cool, smooth material letting her vivid imagination take over as she pictured Bruce's expression when he came through the door. It was impossible not to let her hands run over her expectant breasts as she imagined his firm touch. A long gentle sigh escaped from her lips as she felt the tingle between her legs developing into a little fire!

Then she sat up, quickly, as muffled sounds pierced her brain from the corridor outside. She struggled to understand. Surely it was way too early to be Bruce?

The noise was indistinct at first, a mixture of short, urgent, indecipherable words and sounds, almost animal like in their tone. She couldn't make them out, but was alarmed to hear them getting nearer.

She was frozen on the bed, trying to make sense of the mystery when she realised that whatever they were, they were close to the door, and with a shock she heard a bump as something soft but firm struck the door.

Almost instantly, and with a bigger shock, she recognised one of the voices as Bruce Wayne's and then she realised, heart sinking, that he was with a woman! She gasped in horror at the thought of her being found like that. Her eyes frantically scanned the room for escape options. There were none! The bathroom might be a possibility, but instinct told her not to risk it. The only possibility was the wardrobes. She jumped up and took a pace towards them, then an annoyed pace back as she dragged her dress off the bed. Now the urgency peaked as she heard the door handle begin to turn! With a superhuman effort she bounded over to the nearest wardrobe door, dragged it open and squeezed herself in between a row of Bruce's tailor made suits, before pulling it swiftly closed behind her.

Breathlessly she shut her eyes for a moment in relief at the dramatic escape, waiting for them to get accustomed to the dark. As she nestled in between the row of suits, her senses were assaulted by the addictive fragrance of Bruce Wayne. But it was the confusion in her brain that was her first concern. What was going on? Who was the woman's voice she'd heard? What was going on!?

This was soon answered as she peeped through the door slats and encountered a sight that froze her to her core. The bedroom door suddenly burst open and two figures stumbled in. One was Bruce, the other a tall, raven haired woman. For a second, Barbara thought that they were fighting and her muscles tensed, ready to pounce out and rescue her hero. Then reality took hold. They were intertwined together which was why they were stumbling in. Her arms were around his neck pulling him to her, their lips pressed together in a passionate kiss. Bruce's hands were raking up and down her back and around her behind, pulling her hips hard into is. They were making the sort of animal sounds that had confused Barbara earlier as they delighted in the sensations that they were triggering in each other.

Barbara felt her cheeks go hot in response as she watched them writhe together, slamming the door shut behind them. Should she shut her eyes, look away? She was still in shock at the sight of her Bruce with another woman! Here, right in front of her! But she couldn't turn away.

The woman had now forced Bruce backwards against the door, and was grinding her hips into his. Barbara could easily imagine that Bruce's inevitable erection would be rubbing up against the woman's pussy. Suddenly, as she watched transfixed, Barbara felt that familiar tingle increasing between her own legs. Oh God, how could this be?

The unwelcome visitor was wearing a dark blue business suit, fitted tight on her slim figure, but not for long.

With a twist of her shoulders she jettisoned the jacket onto the floor and was working urgently at the buttons of the white blouse underneath, her lips still working hard against his. Bruce's hands had dropped down to the tight skirt pressing against him and dragged up the hem to her bottom, displaying long, lithe legs encased in black stockings with a band of soft white flesh peaking out above. Barbara watched in awe as his hands began to rub and squeeze the woman's cheeks below the skirt, pulling her even harder onto the hard bulge in his pants. The erotic sight was building up the fire between Barbara's legs as she imagined the feelings that must be coursing through the woman's pussy! This was so unfair, it should be her being grappled, not some stranger!

Finally their lips parted and they pulled away from the door and stumbled again towards the bed, towards Barbara in her hiding place! Barbara finally had a good look at the woman's face. It was flushed with excitement, her blue eyes sparkling with desire. She was older than Barbara, maybe Batman's age she speculated before Barbara closed her eyes briefly in exasperation as she realised that she was to be a helpless spectator in the coming act, and she'd be in the front stalls!

The woman was dragging off Bruce's shirt as he fumbled with his belt buckle. She slipped off her blouse then knocked his hands away and finished un-buckling the belt herself, kneeling quickly down to drag off Bruce's slacks, shoes and socks. As she rose up she almost threw him backwards onto the bed, his manhood covered only by some light blue shorts, shorts that struggled to hide a massive erection.

The mysterious woman stopped briefly, staring at the tent pole sticking up from his shorts and let out a little high pitched moan. Barbara was staring at the same thing and may even have let out the same sound.

She suddenly realised that through all this, they'd not said a single word! Plenty of gasping, moaning and sighing, but no words of endearment or love! Barbara wondered almost hopefully if the woman was a hooker! Clearly high class of course for a man of Bruce's pedigree but still, that was better than any other explanation surely. Barbara's hopes rose just as the tingling between her legs started to get intolerable.

The woman was moving again now. As Bruce looked up expectantly, she stood before him like a beautiful siren. She was wearing a black, matching bra and briefs set, delicately covered in black lace. The stockings were attached to a thin black suspender belt wrapped tightly around her waist. Even Barbara was reluctantly impressed by the incredibly sexy sight. If this woman really was a hooker, she clearly knew how to seduce a man!

That illusion was soon shattered! The woman smiled provocatively as she reached behind her to release the bra catch, letting the straps slide forward on her arms as she slowly let the cups fall away and release two glorious looking breasts. As she let the bra drop away, she shrugged her shoulders to make them jiggle in front of him, the nipples doing a little dance as Bruce looked on, mesmerised.

Barbara swallowed hungrily as she watched the bulge in his shorts get even bigger.

"My, my Bruce," the woman breathed huskily at last, "you really are worth waiting for. You're bigger than I remember!"

"Get down here Selina," responded Bruce urgently as he reached up for her, "I'm going to make you remember this for a long time to come!"

She squealed with laughter as she evaded his hands and quickly grabbed at the waistband of her briefs, dragging them over her hips and down her legs. Even to Barbara's eyes the tidy little black jungle of pussy seemed to be wet with anticipation!

Then Selina was on the bed, grabbing at Bruce's shorts and dragging them downwards. Again she jerked to a stop as she stared at the giant erection that she'd unleashed. This time Barbara knew that the tiny high pitched sound had escaped from her own throat as she stared in amazement at the size of Bruce's erection. He was huge! Just like she'd always imagined! She felt her fingers slipping inside her own panties, and could do nothing to stop them closing around her own wet labia lips. Oh God!

By now, Bruce's shorts had disappeared over the edge of the bed as the woman evaded his reach again and straddled him, pulling his hands up to her breasts and letting them play with her nipples. She threw her head back in delight as the thrilling sensation coursed into her brain, before lifting her hips and easing herself backwards, feeling Bruce's giant penis rub up against the cheeks of her bottom. Now it was all urgency as she let the tip slide under her legs, before feeling it nestle between her sodden sexual lips, nosing up against the hot entrance to her inner cavern.

With a deep breath she pushed firmly down and back, both of them letting out a long gasp as he slipped inside her, forcing her wide open to meet his size, and then sliding deeper and deeper into her welcoming vagina. Both of them paused for magic seconds to wallow in the sensations triggered deep within her.

"Oh God, God, God ...................!" she gasped. Bruce had his eyes shut and just grunted in return.

Barbara bit back a wail of frustration in her miserable hiding place!

Quickly the woman began to move back and forward, forcing his shaft to rub up against every part of her inner cavern, letting the electric sensations tighten her muscles, gripping Bruce even harder. Now he was forcing his hips back up at her, long thrusts that forced the breath from both of them, almost launching her into the air. Her head was soon thrashing from side to side, her raven hair whirling around her as the pace built up. Even Barbara was gasping for breath as the animal-like intensity increased.

Suddenly, with a quick twist of his hips, and a surge upwards Bruce lifted her off her knees and twisted her underneath him as he forced himself on top! She gasped in shock, surprise and pleasure as she felt him drive even deeper into her. Grasping her flailing wrists together, he dragged them above her head and with little grunt of triumph began pumping away hard between her splayed out legs. It was almost brutal, but the woman was responding, wrapping her legs around his back and meeting each thrust with one of her own, moaning as the contact triggered shivering vibrations through her swollen clit. Barbara couldn't take her eyes off them as her own fingers busied themselves inside her panties triggering wonderful vibrations of their own!

It seemed to go on forever, the two of them lost in their savage embrace, lost in their world of lust and excitement and getting nearer and nearer towards a shattering climax. By now the woman had dragged her hands free and Barbara watched them start to rake up and down his back, creating thin red lines. He didn't seem to notice, his eyes shut, veins in his neck standing out as he concentrated on trying to control his release. But it would have to come soon!

Suddenly the woman arched her back and pushed back hard one last time onto Bruce's red hot poker.

"Oh God Batman, yes .....yes ........yes...... aaaaaaaaaah!!"

Bruce's release came instantly as well when he felt the woman's convulsions ripple around him, sending his seed exploding deep into her inner lair, but she continued to buck hard underneath him for long seconds afterwards.

Barbara too had let out a little muted cry in the wardrobe as her fingers finished their work on her clit sending a powerful set of warm vibrations around her own body, making her lean onto one of the wardrobe supports as her legs went weak under her.

Watching Bruce and this other woman, Selina, had been in turn embarrassing, annoying, frustrating and yet so exciting! She'd never seen such a hot, sexy encounter in her life!

7 - The Aftermath

Everybody seemed to need time to recover.

When Barbara finally dragged her hand out of her panties and focused properly again, she saw that Bruce had rolled off the woman onto his side, his muscular thighs and buttocks covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She was still on her back, breathing hard, her legs splayed out again, opening up her sopping wet slit to Barbara's dismayed inspection as her juices trickled slowly out.

Barbara was still trying to come to terms with it! Who the hell was this woman? She couldn't remember seeing her before, but clearly she and Bruce were on more than good terms! Her Bruce!! Her Batman!!!

As she struggled with the reality of it all, she suddenly froze and the hairs stood up on the back of her neck! There was something the woman had said! Something important! She concentrated hard for a minutes before shaking her head in annoyance. Whatever it was had gone.

Barbara's eyes drifted back to the woman again. She'd started to move around on the bed, stretching her sinuous legs before lifting her head to look at Bruce, running her hands over her sides as she twisted to face him, her blue eyes glinting.

"Mmmmm Bruce, you've not lost your touch have you?"

"You should call more often Selina, we're good for each other!" he replied casually, and a little breathlessly still, as he smiled back at her.

Barbara couldn't quite understand it. There was no great warmth, but they obviously had a past together. Her train of thought was interrupted by the noise of a phone.

"That's mine," sighed the woman as she twisted off the bed and grappled in one of her jacket pockets. She listened for a few moments and then responded briefly, "Ok Vix, you're in place then? That's great, keep me updated." She looked at Bruce as she picked up her clothes and headed for the bathroom, "Gotta go I'm afraid lover boy. Bit of work to see to."

Bruce had sat up on the bed looking a little annoyed, "I hope that it's not something that I'm going to get a call-out for!" he snapped impatiently.

The woman had clearly just had a quick wash as she re-appeared fully clothed after a few minutes looking like the smart business-woman again as she headed for the door, letting Bruce admire her figure again as he lay back on the bed. She stopped and turned as she opened it.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers