A Day In Her Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

Lindsey engulfed Charles' dick to the half way point and then slid her lips off him. Charles gasped running his hands through her hair as her lips slid off his cock. He laid his head back as she began to bob her head up and down on his cock.

Lindsey was able to get about two thirds of his dick into her mouth with each bob. She alternated between sucking him and licking his ball sacs. She was hot and ready to go but wanted to make sure that he was as well.

"Fuck yes Lindsey," Charles groaned. "Your mouth feels so good. You don't know how long I dreamed of this."

"You want this badly too?" Lindsey said after taking her lips from his cock and smiling at him. "Then let's not make us wait any longer."

Lindsey took one last suck on the head of Charles' cock before helping him the rest of the way out of his pants and socks. She stood and then climbed back into his lap kissing him as she did. Their naked bodies pressed against each other as their hands began to roam as well. Lindsey felt the shaft of Charles' cock pressing against her clit and began to buck her hips against it for a few seconds before gripping it and placing it at the entrance of her pussy.

"You ready?" Lindsey asked rubbing the head of Charles' cock against her vaginal lips.

"Should we use a condom?" Charles asked. "I don't want to get you pregnant."

"I'm on birth control so we don't need one. Is that ok?"

Charles smiled at Lindsey and gave her a nod. He gripped her hips as she lowered herself and guided his cock into her pussy. She gasped as the head pushed into her folds and held her breath as the rest followed. She started to slowly raise herself up and down on his cock. He was big and she needed to get use to his size.

"It's so good Lindsey," Charles moaned.

"Oh yeah?" Lindsey gasped in response. "You like how your cock feels in my hot pussy? You like how I'm bouncing up and down on it?"

"Fuck yes. You're so wet and tight!"

Lindsey put her arms around Charles' neck pulling him to her. He in turned wrapped his arms around her back. Their bodies pressed and rubbed against each others and they kissed and fucked. They both began to moan through their kiss.

Lindsey's juices began to seep from her hole coating Charles' dick and both of their waists. She started to grind herself into her lover. The sounds of her sloshing juices could be heard as his dick moved inside her. The scent off sweat and sex started to fill the apartment.

Lindsey loved the feeling of Charles' dick moving in and out of her tight pussy. It stretched her out so much. Already she started to feel the familiar sensation of her building orgasm. It was close and it was going to be another big one.

"Oh Charles!" Lindsey screamed. "I'm going to cum soon! It feels so good!"

"I close too," Charles moaned in response. "Go ahead and cum!"

Lindsey fucked him for several more seconds before she came, crying out as her orgasm hit her. She continued to ride Charles a little longer, letting her juices start spraying out from around the cock inside her, before lifting herself off and letting the stream spray from her freely. Her juices soaked them both as her body shook and pussy quivered. She began to gasp and almost passed out when Charles' voice brought her back to the land of the living.

"Lindsey, please don't stop!" Charles begged. "I'm almost there. Fuck, I need to cum."

"I... I can't," Lindsey gasped. "But... I can finish you... another way."

Lindsey slid off Charles' lap and back in between his legs. In a single gulp she took his dick back into her mouth, almost to the base. She quickly began to bob up and down tasting the juices of her pussy on the shaft. She felt the muscles in his cock begin to tighten. He was right, he had been close. She took his dick from her mouth and then, grabbing it in her right hand, started to stroke it quickly up and down. It slid easily on the slick skin of the cock.

"Lindsey... I going... to...," Charles stuttered but couldn't finish.

Charles let out a large grunt as his dick began to pulse. A split second later long ropes of cum began to shoot from the tip. Lindsey continued to pump him as he came. Most of the cum landed on his abs, some landed on Lindsey's chest as she leaned close to watch him cum, a little even struck her in the neck.

"That... was... amazing...," Charles gasped after he was finished.

"Yes it was...," Lindsey replied climbing back in to and pressing her lips into his again.

"We've made quite the mess," Charles said after kissing Lindsey for a few moments.

"I know," Lindsey said standing back up. "I'll go get some towels."

Lindsey left with the used blanket and returned a few moments later with a new one and a couple of towels. After they wiped themselves down Lindsey laid the new blanket down on the couch. They got into a spooning position, lying on their left sides, Charles in the back and Lindsey in the front. The movie was still playing but neither was paying attention to it.

"I have to ask you something Lindsey," Charles said after a while. "Is this going to be a one time thing?"

"Not if you don't want it to be," Lindsey replied as she felt Charles' hand on her right shoulder. "But as I said. We're not a couple. We're just a couple of single friends having a little fun."

"I understand," Charles said as he slowly moved his hand to caress her right breast.

"Seems like you might want a little more right now," Lindsey pushed her ass cheeks against his dick, which was starting to harden again.

"Don't play it off like I'm the only one that wants more," Charles moved his hand down the front of her body and began to rub her clit and pussy lips, which were still very wet.

"Yes I want more!" Lindsey's breathing began to deepen as she became aroused again. "Give me more!"

Charles scooted down and lifted Lindsey's leg so that he could have access to the sweet spot between them. Lindsey helped bye reaching between her legs a guiding his cock to her entrance. After a little more situating Charles was able to push his stiff cock deep into Lindsey's tight cunt.

Lindsey had scooted a little off the couch and was bracing herself with her left arm on the floor. She held onto Charles' neck with her other arm as he pushed into her wet hole. It was an uncomfortable position but the important areas were at least enjoying it. Lindsey's was particularly.

Lindsey moaned as the cock continued to pound into her depths. Her pre-juices already were leaking from her coating Charles' dick and the blanket again. She suddenly felt the fire grow in her pussy.

"Charles, I'm going to cum!" She exclaimed.

"Already!?" Charles cried in surprise.

"Yes! Oh shit! I'm coming!"

Lindsey screamed as she came again. She stopped Charles and pulled his dick out of her convulsing pussy. Her juices soon followed spraying from the tight hole. She lost the strength in her arm and it buckled. She would have fallen off the couch if Charles hadn't caught her and pulled her to him.

"Hey what's your policy on this area?" Charles asked caressing Lindsey's soft ass.

"It's... cool," Lindsey breathed still catching her breath a little. "Did you want it?"

"Yeah if you don't mind," Charles pulled out of Lindsey pussy and placed it at her asshole.

"Just be gentle with it. It's already a little sore. Ok?"

Charles gave her reassuring caress of her cheek before gripping his cock and slowly guiding the tip of it into the tight entrance of her ass. Lindsey didn't have to stay in the uncomfortable position. She was still on her side but her body was pressed against Charles'. She had her legs drawn up a little, with her left one dangling off of the couch, to give her lover access but that was about it.

Lindsey cried out, gasped, moaned and cursed as Charles slowly inched his dick into her tight butt hole. He was gentle as he pushed it in, stopped when she asked him to, and only continued when she said it was ok. Even though, she still had tears in her eyes when he had stopped. He still had a couple inches still out but he said that he would work with what he had.

Charles held himself still for a few moments, letting Lindsey's ass adjust to having his dick in it, before slowly starting to push in and out. He moved his right hand to her clit and began to massage it as he gently fucked her. He flicked the little bud trying to distract her from the fullness of her ass. It worked as she began to buck her ass back at him, and also began to moan.

"Oh fuck Charles!" Lindsey squealed. "My ass is so full. It fucking hurts but feels so good at the same time!"

"Your ass is so tight Lindsey," Charles moaned in response. "I promise I'm trying to be gentle, but it feels so good!"

Lindsey urged Charles on, telling that it was ok. He began to thrust a little harder into her, withdrawing only a couple inches before pushing back in. As he did the last few inches of his cock began to push into Lindsey's tight anus, and soon he had his whole cock buried inside.

Lindsey moaned loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She loved the feeling of Charles' dick fucking her tight ass. She could feel her anus as it expanded and contracted around his cock as he fucked her. She felt her orgasm closing. She heard Charles start to moan and grunt telling of his impending climax as well.

"Shit, I'm gonna to cum!" Charles groaned back.

"Yes, go ahead!" Lindsey cried back. "I'm coming too!"

Charles tried to pull his cock out but Lindsey pressed back against him preventing it. Charles let out a large grunt as his dick exploded in her tight anus filling it with his cum. Lindsey came a soon as she felt the first splash inside her ass. Her juices began to spray as the orgasm rocked through her, coating her and Charles' legs once more.

Lindsey and Charles caressed and kissed each other as their orgasms winded down. Once they had caught their breath Lindsey stood and then pulled Charles up with her. She led him into her room and then into the bathroom. They hopped into the shower and began to rinse each other off. Charles was very gentle as he rinsed out Lindsey's very sore ass. He was little disappointed when he found out that Lindsey was going to kick him out afterwards.

"Sorry sweetie," Lindsey said planting a kiss on his cheek as he pulled on his pants. She still hadn't put on any clothes. "I have to work tomorrow morning.

"Guess I just didn't want this to end," Charles said before he pulled his shirt on.

"Don't worry," Lindsey walked him to the door as she talked. "Maybe you'll get lucky again soon."

Lindsey pulled Charles to her and embraced him in another kiss. She handed him a slip of paper with Mia's number on it. She told him that Mia wanted to say hi and that he should call her tomorrow. He smiled at her and gave her one more kiss before walking out of the door.

Lindsey smiled as she locked her door and then turned towards her room. Her living room was a mess but she would deal with that later. She was tired. It had been an exhausting day. Ten orgasms and four different people she had sex with.

Lindsey smiled as she set the alarm on her bedside clock. She crawled into her bed, the scent of freshly washed sheets meeting her as she did. A slight breeze fluttered in to caress her naked skin again. She yawned as her eyes began to close. In only a few short moments she was asleep. It was just another day in her crazy life.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers