All Comments on 'A Day in the Life of a Slave'

by Amily

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total control - the ultimate!

As a submissive who gets very aroused by pain and humiliation, I long to be totally controlled. To be able to give myself to someone without any conditions or restrictions would be the ultimate experience. I would be absolutely free as I would never have to make any decisions - just obey my master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

That was a waste of time to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I feel that I am that woman

My man owns me and I am his willing slave. It took many months of hard training before I came to the realization that it is the only way that I can feel true pleasure. When he allows me to come it is the best reward anybody could ask for. I am so lucky that he does not torture me like the bicycle ride. He is always careful when he is punishing me that he does not harm me to the degree that I would be useless for breeding. He doesn't permit me to use anything to prevent me from getting pregnant and when I'm suffering the discomfort during the final months he becomes more brutal fucking me often with deep hard strokes. It seems that my body was made for this and I am a happy woman. I wouldn't want to live any other way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous