A Day in the Park

Story Info
A day in the park turns romantic.
1.2k words
4.3
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been in Boston for a full week now, a business trip to the Massachusetts' state house your primary destination. It's your last weekend here and you hoped to do a bit of sight-seeing. Your phone starts to ring. You look at the number and see that it's me.

"Hello?" you say.

"Hi - it's Kyle. I know it's the day before your last day. I'm so sorry. Been caught up at stupid work. I was wondering, though, if you wouldn't mind joining me in the Boston Commons for a lunch date today."

"Hm, I don't know. You should have called earlier to set something up. What if I made you beg?"

"I'll beg, if that's what you want." I say this while smiling over the phone, which of course you cannot see.

"Well, I'll think of something you can do to repay it. For now, yes, I will meet you."

"Thanks! Can you meet me at Haymarket? I want to pick up some stuff before we go."

"Sure, I can do that - my hotel is right near the Boston Commons. When?"

"How about 45 minutes? I'm out in Arlington and it'll take me some time to get there."

"Okay, I'll see ya then. Bye, Kyle."

"Bye, beautiful!"

You hang up the phone and smile. He sure does love giving compliments. What a sweet, sweet nerd. You get dressed in jeans and a cute t-shirt and decide to just look over a few papers for a half an hour. You leave your hotel, which is right downtown, and take a walk to Haymarket, which is about a 10 minute brisk walk or so away. It's a beautiful day out - 72 degrees and very little wind compared to usual for Boston. You get to Haymarket and see a huge conglomeration of people milling around food stands - a kind of Farmer's Market, only there are no signs that say that. It's just a regular outdoors market where farmers come to hawk their wares.

You see me - all 6'4" of me - waiting by a stall. You walk up to me and put your hand up my shirt. I give a small start but turn around smiling. "Hello! Just need to pick up some fruits for the picnic. I thought we could walk the 'Freedom Trail' backwards and end up in the Boston Commons and have a nice little lunch there."

"Sounds great!"

"Cool, okay. I already got most of the things we need. Just gonna get some bread from the baker, one moment." I take your hand casually, as if you were here every day and we did this regularly, and we walk over to the baker. We step inside and see a wide variety of breads, from pumpernickel to chocolate to marbled rye to plain old Italian white bread. The smells are scintillating, and making us both quite hungry. I pick up a baguette, smell it, decide it's good enough and pay the cashier. "Let's go!" I put the bread in my backpack, sticking out of it lewdly.

We walk back following the red bricks in the road - the "Freedom Trail" - and look at all the various things to see, from the grave of John Adams to the old school house and more. When we near the park, we see a few homeless people begging for money. I reach back and break off the top of the baguette and split it and give a piece to each - it was a big baguette, and we have plenty of food. They took it greedily and began eating immediately, "Thank you so much," one thinks to shout after we start walking. You take my arm and we walk up to the park.

There are beautiful flowers and huge trees - you can see the golden dome of the statehouse up on your right. It's huge and bright in the sun, like a gold-plated breast reflecting a thousand rainbows at all angles. The flowers look beautiful and vibrant in the sun - it rained last night, and that has burned off by now, but everything still looks bright and wonderful.

I take the bread out of my backpack and hand it to you. Then, I remove the blanket from it, trying not to spill anything out of it. It's about six by eight feet, and big enough for us to sit on and eat without worrying about anything annoying. I take out what appears to be a juice bottle and set it on the blanket, along with a plate of various cheeses. It has a potent brie, a gorgonzola, some cheddar, and my personal favorite: Petite Basque. I take out a butter knife and set it out too.

We sit down and I unscrew the lid from the Welch's bottle. I hand it to you and you take a nip - good red wine. "I put it into a juice bottle so that if we happen to get caught out here by the po-po, it will be harder to fine us for having alcohol in public, which I think is illegal in town." I give you a sheepish smile and you smile back - your beautiful, devilish smile.

As we eat, my arm brushes against you lightly, so lightly. A spark is sent up my arm, shivering, despite the warmth. I'm wearing a baseball shirt (the kind with three-quarters length, solid-colored sleeves) and a pair of jeans that appear to be almost pin-striped, in a way. We finish and lean against each other to just admire the day.

I decide I want to rub your shoulders, so I put some stuff back into the backpack and ease down behind you. I put my hands on your shoulders and start to rub - good grief! You have knots like no one I know. You need to relax more, to take more breaks and exercise the shoulders more. That helps loosen things up over the day, which in turn helps relieve headaches and what not. Getting exercise like that also makes you sleep better at night - reducing your daily stress levels quite a lot.

My hands are working you over, and you can feel the littler knots begin to slip. You're moaning and leaning back against me. Your hair is kind of blowing in my face, and I make a little face that you can't see and spit some hair out. It's not that I don't like the taste of your hair - it's just that I just ate and am not hungry anymore. You laugh as I make a little, "Ptui!" sound to fake like it's a big deal to get your hair out of my mouth and look up at me. I kiss your neck, gently nudging it with my nose, nibbling on it with my teeth. You look at me and I'm smiling, and you move your face closer to mine. My hands have been paralyzed, but I somehow moved them to be hugging around you now, holding you. Our lips touch, gently at first, then more comfortably and intimately. You taste like red wine and delicious cheese. You can feel my erection on your back, like a thick tree suddenly sprouting up from the ground behind you. I very quickly have to adjust myself so as to not hurt myself and you laugh.

"So...what are your plans for the rest of the day?" I ask.

"You know that repayment you owe me?" you say with your eyes twinkling.

The end...