Going to Sleep

Story Info
I help you get to sleep with some extra attention.
1.1k words
4.43
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel the deep passion of my kissing. You know you are near to sleep but there is a little part of you that stirs, hoping there is a little more to happen tonight. It has been a nice day, but it could end better. Sleep is the ultimate aim, but my kissing is a good way to get to sleep. I gently caress your cheeks in an attempt to relax you. You deserve a good nights sleep and I want you to sleep well.

You feel a finger in your hair as I caress away that little bit that obscures your lovely features. You know I want to see you. You are so pretty after all. While your hair looks nice too, your face is your greatest feature. My kisses are slow and passionate. I want nothing but your comfort and pleasure, regardless of what your pleasure is.

I cannot help but let one hand wander downwards along your neck. The gently touch of my hand tickles your fancy a little, but you know I am trying to relax you. You are still not sure if sleep is your intention. Maybe you need to expend some energy to help you get to sleep. Maybe you need nothing but relax. Maybe you will let me decide.

You can feel my heartbeat against your shoulder as I hold myself a little closer to you. Not quite a hug, but it has the same effect. My heart beat lets you know that I am here for you, reminds you that I want you and whatever you want. I cannot help but let one hand wander further down though. You feel a hand lightly brush your body and maybe even accidently touch your nipple. That little ping of pleasure makes you wonder about what might happen next.

There is a little suggestion as to my intentions as you feel me getting just a little bit harder against your hip. You turn to face me, embracing me as best you can. You pull me a little closer to you. I am the comfort you need and you are willing to let me comfort you. I grasp your butt lightly, suggesting that maybe we should see if your pleasure will put you to sleep.

You place a leg above me, subtly inviting me as close to you as the situation allows. My kissing continues, no heavier maybe a little slower. My face leans away a moment so I can kiss your neck. You know I love doing that and I know you enjoy the feeling. You can feel I am certainly hard for you now. I almost seem to pull you closer to me. I certainly want you, it is easy to tell. I probably always want you. Our bodies seem to intermingle.

My kisses continue down your neck. I kiss your shoulder. My hand begins to travel around your hips and butt. It seems that I am trying to rediscover all the features of your figure that I love to touch. I slide a finger subtly against the top of your underwear. Maybe I want to get rid of this obstruction. Maybe I would rather be inside you. You press your leg against me, pulling me a little closer, suggesting that I continue forward.

My hand continues to dance around your body, though the circle I seem to travel gets smaller and smaller, gently venturing towards your clit. I gently touch you were the pleasure grows. You wish that there was not the obstruction of your underwear right now. You begin to pull them down yourself. I don't need much of a hint to do what I am sure you would like. My hands gently travel down your legs as I slowly remove your underwear.

I throw your panties to one side. There is nothing but air touching your moistened pussy. You want my fingers there instead. It takes only moments for me to fulfill your wish. With my hand on your pussy and my mouth on your neck the feeling inside you stirs. You can almost feel it like a cauldron beginning to boil within you. You feel one finger begin to venture a little deeper into you. Your legs part as best they can, letting me go closer to you. You know I want to be there.

With a sudden burst of surprise and pleasure I slide a finger into your pussy, touching your G-spot. At the same time my kissing seems to intensify. Maybe I was just trying for that surprise, but whatever I was trying, it seems to have worked. You can feel yourself getting wetter, letting my finger in more easily. Just the single finger inside you, my palm against your clit. You feel my kisses begin to travel down a little further. I kiss your chest and keep exploring further down.

You feel my tongue against your nipple, dancing around a little, maybe teasing, maybe stirring you just how I know you like. These two feelings seem to meet somewhere in your belly. My fingers are let further in by your growing wetness. My lips are let closer to you by the angle of your body as you lean a little into me. You hold my head against you, embracing the joy you feel more than my head.

The little whimpers of the passion growing inside you stir my movements. You feel another finger slide into you. You can feel that I want your pleasure. I know just where to touch you. You feel my tongue playing with your nipples a little faster, you feel my fingers working your pussy just a little deeper. You let out a gasp of joy, a gasp that you can't resist, a gasp that I want to hear.

The pleasure boiling around your body seems almost to hypnotize you. You are sure that is a combination of the desire for sleep and a desire for the desire of more pleasure. You cannot help but fall down relaxing. What little pressure you were applying to me, steering me to where you want me, is gone. You know I am where you want me to be.

My movement within you draws your breath deeper. You cannot help the feeling inside you decide where your body lies. Your humming of joy is what I want to hear. It is the sound I want you to go to sleep with. Your comfort will relax you. Your pleasure may put you to rest. The wetness of your pussy grows as the feeling in your belly seems to gush forward, break out of your belly and crash around your body. You cannot help but whimper in pleasure.

Your legs tighten a little as the feeling courses through your body. You collapse, now knowing that this is going to be the best feeling to go to end the day with. What dreams you will have tonight if the day ends with such joy. You feel my kisses travel back up your neck as my fingers slide out of your body. You collapse in relaxation and fall asleep.