A Day on the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped over the side and spent a few minutes in the water taking care of business. When she was ready to come back on board, Billy had to give her a hand up because the ladders had both been pulled up earlier.

Donna tossed her a towel and the guys watched her as she dried herself off. The last thing she did was stand up straight and rub the towel on her hair vigorously. This caused her tits to bounce around, giving the boys another site to remember her by.

Nina put on her dry bikini bottoms and slid her shorts on over them. When she went to pick up the top, Billy asked her if she'd just put on her t-shirt and leave the bra part of her swim suit off. "You've got great tits! I really like watching how they move. Your nipples stick out real nice too."

Nina just smiled and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She stuffed the bikini bra into her little beach bag with the rest of her stuff. No matter how old a man might get or what position of authority he had at work, when it came to a pair of tits, they are all thirteen year old boys at heart.

Tom started up the engine and they headed out to the main channel of the river. He stayed up in the cockpit and steered the boat.

Billy sat on the bench between Nina and Debbie. He kept looking from one to the other. He had a big grin on his face. "I just realized that you two sisters both gave me blow jobs today. Have you two girls ever thought about...." "NO!" They said in unison before he could finish his thought. Nina has done some things that surprised even herself. She's done things in the heat of the moment that she never thought she'd ever do in her entire life. Hell, she'd just had sex with her sister's husband, in front of her sister but, there was no fucking way she was ever going to do anything with or to her sister. She didn't care how sexy Billy looked when he grinned at her.

About 4:30 they got back to the dock at the marina. While Tom secured his boat the other three hauled all of their stuff up to the pick-up truck. Donna told Nina that she had stuffed her phone down to the bottom of her bag so it wouldn't fall out on the boat.

On the drive back to the house, Tom drove with Nina beside him in the middle. Billy sat in the passenger seat with Donna on his lap. Before they got out of the parking lot Billy was already messing around with Donna. He had one hand up her shirt and one rubbing her leg. Tom put one hand on Nina's thigh and asked her if she had to head home right away or if she had time to hang out for awhile.

Thinking about Bobby's almost asked question about her and her sister "getting together" she told him that she had to get back because we had made plans to go out for dinner that night.

When they got back to the house, Nina transferred her stuff to her car and went to say good-bye to everyone.

Tom gave her a big hug and kissed her on the lips. Billy put her in a bear hug, lifted her up and spun her around while he gave her a kiss that included lots of tongue in her mouth.

"You sure are a lot of fun. I hope we can hang out more often. You're real good at....stuff. You must have had lots of practice"

He still had that big goofy grin on his face. He meant it at a compliment that Nina was good at sucking dick. She tried to take it as it was intended. She knew that, yes indeed, she was really good at sucking dicks. It helps that she really likes doing it too.

She got in her car and backed out of the driveway. She drove off with a honk of the horn and wave of the hand out the window.

The end.

(aftermath)

It's pretty much established that Nina's sister, Donna took the picture but how did Nina not know it was in there for over 2 months? Simple, while Nina wasn't paying attention, either while getting laid or while she was back in the water, Donna went back to the photo and renamed the file "ZZZ". Then she organized the pictures in the phone by name instead of by date (as they are normally filed). This put the photo of Nina and the two guys at the bottom of her phone's pictures. Most people don't look through all of their photos unless they're looking for something in particular.

Nina has been involved in multiple three ways, sex with strangers and more than one gang bang. So, why didn't she tell me about this when it happened? She says that at first she felt weird about fucking her brother-in-law and was trying get used to the idea. Then she wasn't sure how I would respond. Although she's done the things I mentioned above, I've almost always been there when it happened. I'm her back-up in case things get out of hand. On the few occasions that I wasn't there, I was the one that arranged the event. By the time she thought about it and decided that it would be ok, it had been about 10 days and now she felt bad about not telling me sooner. I know it sounds like a load of B.S. but if you heard her tell it, it makes sense. It also helps that I know her and how she thinks.

Nina has talked to Donna about it. She told her sister that although she wasn't forced to do anything against her will, she felt that her sister had set her up to be fucked by Tom and Billy. Donna is starting to get pissed off at Tom. All he ever talks about is fucking Nina and keeps asking his wife to invite her back down for a visit.

Tom, Billy and three of their buddies have a garage band and get together on Saturday nights to practice. They get a few gigs a year. Mostly block parties and charity events. They're not very good. The band is just an excuse to hang out, drink beer and usually swap wives and girlfriends. Donna has always been the center of attention at these get togethers. She'll do guys, multiple guys and sometimes another woman if there's one there that's into it and wants to put on a show for the guys. Now though, Tom and Billy have told the other guys about Nina's fucking and blow job skills and the rest of the guys want to meet her. (or is that "meat" her?) Donna's not happy about being 2nd at anything.

We haven't been to visit in a while The band has a gig coming up at the annual fall-fest and Tom has invited us down for the show.

12