A Day Out At The Hairdressers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I guess she needs to know when not to bite,' said Laura.

'I think we can help her, don't you ladies? Said Katie. With that, she turned to her side and Fiona heard her kissing the mouth of the woman to her side.

Katie, interrupted and told Laura to climb down and come and taste Fiona as there was so much pussy juice it must be tasted.

'After you have had your share of Fiona's honey, you can put this strap-on on and come and fuck my lady friend. I want to watch you fuck her hard from close quarters. I want to watch her closely as she feels someone else fuck her.' said Katie.

Katie eased herself out of the harness and put it on the side of the couch ready for Laura.

'Darling Fiona, you are going to regret turning me down last week. When we have finished with you, you will be exhausted and find it hard to walk. But in the meantime it's my turn to sit on your face and I want you to suck me hard, my clit is on fire and needs some serious attention. I have fantasised about this this moment for so long when I would feel you all naked and at my beck and call beneath me.' Katie went on.

Fiona patted the couch aiding Katie to mount her mouth and with that Katie needed no further prompting. As Katie sat on Fiona's mouth, her hand came under Fiona's head and forced it upwards right into Katie's pussy.

Fiona sensed the other woman was kissing Katie deeply. Katie broke from the kiss and ordered Fiona to suck her harder. 'Laura may not like being nipped but I do.'

With that Fiona felt her hands being clasped firmly to the side of the couch in what she felt were soft leather handcuffs.

END OF PART 1