A Day Shopping

Story Info
Shopping for a dress.
2.5k words
3.94
28.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the store with her, I could feel the stares head our way. This happened at every store whenever we both entered. It wasn't me they were staring at. It was her. She was just that stunning. She was 5'5, 135 pounds of pure goddess. Her light blues eyes were framed perfectly by her brown/black hair. She had the curves to match as well. A pair of mouth watering 38 DD's and a curvaceous ass added to her hotness. No man could resist her.

We had a wedding to attend this weekend, so we had come shopping for a dress for her. Earlier that day, I had gotten my tuxedo, so I was pretty much set. She had asked me to join her and help her choose out a dress and far be it for me to say no to this goddess. So here we were, at the department store, shopping around, looking at all types of dresses. Low cut, high cut. Satin. Silk. All sort of colors. They had them all. After about 30 minutes, her eye was caught on a display. A low cut, backless black night gown, with a slit running down from her mid-thigh. It was perfect, but a bit pricey. One thousand two hundred dollars for the dress. A bit pricey but I could make a few sacrifices.

After asking for help from the clerk, we were escorted to a private dressing room, intended only for high dollar customers. I guess they thought I was loaded. We were let in to this small two person room, I sat down on the plush chair, watching her slip behind the red curtain, winking at me as the curtain fell back into place, obscuring my view from her.

Sitting back, I waited patiently as she undressed, hearing the sound of her zipper as she lowered it on her jeans. As I saw them fall to the floor at the foot of the curtain, she kicked them back at me, making the curtain part to give me a glimpse at her ass, clad in black boy shorts. I knew which boy shorts they were too. I had a fetish for woman and them wearing panties, so I knew all the panties she had, seeing as how I bought them all for her. This pair had mesh backing, allowing me to view her ass without them being pulled off, red lace along the fringes and a red bow right above her crotch. They were my favorite out of all of them.

As she removed her shirt, she tossed that over the top of the railing, the garment landing on my head. As I chuckled to myself at this attempt of a striptease, she parted the curtain and smiled that wicked, mischievous smile at me, standing there only in her boy shorts, arms over her breasts. Blowing me a kiss, she turned to go behind the curtain, shaking her delicious ass at me, slipping so smoothly into the change area. She knew she had me entranced, yet she was milking it for all it's worth. I loved it.

After what seemed an eternity, she parted the curtain, stepping out in the dress. My jaw dropped to the floor. She was too beautiful. The fabric of the dress clung to her every curve. The dress was low cut and showed off so much of her ample cleavage. I looked down her sexy, curvy body, noticing how tight the fabric was on her hips. There is no way she is wearing panties in that outfit, I thought. The outline will show. Spinning herself around, my eyes traveled down her spine, over her lower back and to her ass, framed so perfectly in that dress, showing off the fullness and roundness of it. Spinning back around to let me glance at her body, she parted the slit of the gown with her leg, showing off her white, creamy thigh.

"So, I take it that you love this dress as much as I do," she purred, the words sliding off her tongue, her hands moving slowly down her body. I could only nod, being so captivated by her body. There was no hiding my erection. I was busting at the seams and she knew it.

"You want this badly, don't you?" she asked, her hands cupping her breasts, lifting them and letting them fall. "You just want to fuck my brains out in this room. Pound my little pussy. Cum all over my face." She was egging me on. She was as horny as I was. I could feel the heat coming off her body. Standing up, I slid my way over to her, encircling her waist with my arms, pulling her tight to me, pushing my lips tight against hers, kissing her passionately. My mouth slowly parted, my tongue slithering out against her lips, parting them to play with her tongue. My hands slid down her back, moving them over her full hips until they rested under her ass, cupping her globes in my palms, squeezing softly. As I played with her ass, I felt her chest press up against mine, her nipples pushing into me. Sweat began to form on my head as we kissed harder, pushing out bodies tighter together. My hand slid around from her ass, across her hips and to the slit in her leg, dragging a finger slowly across her thigh and to her crotch, slipping into her easily. I knew she wasn't wearing panties.

She moaned against my mouth as I slid my finger in and out of her, feeling her pussy tighten around my finger, sucking it into her. She was so moist and warm, so hot and ready. There was no stopping us now. Pulling away, I helped her slide of out the dress, placing it back on the hanger. No sense in getting the dress dirty and sweaty before the wedding. Turning back around, she began to tug on my shirt, helping me slide it up, taking it off and tossing it to the floor, her mouth finding my hairless chest as she planted small kisses on it, tracing her tongue to my nipple. Moaning softly, I slid my hand up to cover her breast, squeezing it softly in my hand, fondling it with my palm. This was short lived as I felt her kiss my chest, sliding her tongue over my stomach, teasing my belly button as her hand moved slowly over my thigh, groping me through my jeans. Sitting her down in the chair, I stood in front of her, unzipping my jeans, pushing them off to the floor, smiling at her as my cock popped through my boxers. Grinning at her, she slowly licked her lips, leaning forward to take me into her mouth, grabbing my hips to step closer.

As I stood in front of her, I grabbed her black hair in my hand, holding it in a ponytail as I moved my hips back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth as she held onto my hips. Gliding a hand over my thigh, she wrapped it around the base of my cock, squeezing it, moving it up as I slid out, down as I thrusted in. She was driving me crazy. I grabbed her head with both of my hands, bobbing her head up and down on me, feeling her suck harder with each thrust. Pushing in deep, she swallowed my cock whole, deep throating me, allowing me access to her breasts, squeezing them in my hands, pulling back out, I spat between her breasts, rubbing my cock along her nipples before ending up in her cleavage.

Holding her breasts together, I started sawing my cock back and forth along her smooth breasts, gliding with ease along her firm flesh. Moving faster, the tip would bump up against her chin, enticing her. As she looked down, the tip nudged her lips, causing them to part. She took me into her mouth, giving me a quick hard suck on the head. I couldn't take much more of this. Not wanting to risk an early ejaculation, I pulled her up to her feet, spinning her around and bent her over the chair. I had to repay this sexy favor. Moving down to my knees, I bit her ass, leaving bite marks on her skin, eliciting a moan from her lips.

Opening up her legs, I licked down between them, kissing her skin with each new inch I explored. Tracing my tongue slowly over her slit, I elicited another moan from her lips, hearing it roll off her tongue, purring as my tongue touched her pussy, tasting her on the tip of my tongue. Squeezing her ass in my palms, I slowly lapped at her her pussy, spreading her cheeks apart, allowing me access to her tight hole. I slid my tongue into her, swishing it from side to side, running my tongue up her slit, swallowing her juices hungrily.

Turning her around, I sat her down in the chair, placing her legs over the armrests, opening her wide to my preying eyes. Holding her legs apart, I buried my face back into her pussy, running my tongue inside of her, vibrating it as I rolled my "R's." I felt her hands come down on top of my head, her fingers running through my hair, feeling her grab some between her fingers, pulling me deeper into her pussy. Running my tongue faster in her, I felt her begin to writhe in pleasure. Gliding my hands up her thighs and stomach, I reached up and fondled her hefty breasts in my hands, squeezing them softly as I ran my tongue deeper into her. Sliding my tongue out, I slid it up her slit, licking the folds of her pussy, finding her hard clit. As I touched her little nub, she yanked hard on my hair, forcing me to lick harder. She was thrashing wildly in the chair, moaning my name. It was such a thrill knowing we could get caught at any time. I kept sucking harder on her clit, feeling her go limp as she came, her juices flowing out onto my tongue and face.

As she came, I felt her release my hair, allowing me to look at her face. She looked so relax, her eyes shut, her mouth agape. I knelt back up, smiling at her, staring at her beauty. She smiled that sexy smile of hers back at me, pulling me in to give her a kiss. Pushing my tongue against her lips, she slowly parted her lips, her tongue coming out to play with mine, feeling her hand glide down my body to the tip of my cock. As we contined to kiss, our tongues entwining with each others, she began to stroke my cock, squeezing it in her hand. Standing up in front of me, she pulled me up to my feet, wrapping her arms to kiss me again, grinding herself on my cock. Pushing away from me, she turned around to place her hands on the mirror, looking at me in the glass, licking her lips and shaking her firm ass at me.

"Come on in, big papi," she lustfully whispered, "come fuck me good."

Stepping up behind her, I ran my hands over her firm ass, spanking it with my palm, eliciting a moan from her lips. Sliding my hands to her hips, she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, lining my cock up with her pussy, pushing the tip in. As the tip slid in, she let go, bracing herself on the wall, pushing her hips back into me as I thrusted into her, sliding in deep, my crotch pushing up against her ass. Holding myself there, I began to grind in her ass, pushing into her, my cock deep into her pussy. She would wiggle her ass into me with each grind, pushing back harder, getting my cock in as deep as she could. clenching her pussy on me, squeezing me with her muscles.

After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled out, inching myself out to the tip before slamming it back home with force, her ass bouncing off my hips. A moan escaped her lips with this thrust, her mouth agape as I held onto her hips, sawing my cock back and forth into her pussy, thrusting harder, pushing her off my cock with each thrust. Sweat started to pour down my body, down my stomach to where our crotches joined. The room was getting hotter with each passing moment. Steam was building up on the mirror as I kept slamming myself in and out of her pussy, thrusting harder and faster. Pushing herself back off the wall, she slid my cock out of her pussy, grabbing hold of my hand as she led me to the chair. Sitting me down, she straddled herself over me, holding my cock up as she slid back down on it, gasping as I slid inch after inch into her. Closing her eyes in pleasure, I began to kiss her neck, sucking on her skin, squeezing her ass in my hands until she was fully impaled on me. Surprising her, I thrusted my hips hard into her, bouncing her up, letting her fall back onto me, causing her to yelp in surprise. Opening her eyes, I could see the fire in her eyes. Holding onto the arm rests, she began to bounce forcefully on my cock, slamming herself down into me. I was scared the chair was going to break. She was fucking me that harder. Lifting herself up to the tip, she would slam back down, moving her hips back and forth. Sliding my hands up her sides, I cupped her full breasts in my hands, squeezing them as she fucked me harder. Pulling softly on her nipples caused her to move faster, bouncing harder and faster on me, grinding into me with each thrust. I wasn't going to last much longer and she knew it.

She had a sixth sense for these things. Seeing as she hated condoms and didn't want to get pregnant, she slid off my body, going down to her knees, taking me back inside of her mouth, sucking hard on the tip as she stroked my cock with her hand. Feeling my balls tighten up, I warned her of my impending release, to which only doubled her efforts. Sucking harder, I moaned her named loudly as I came, sending a copious amount of cum down her throat, watching her suck it down greedily. Letting my cock slide out, she gulped what was left in her mouth, running her tongue over her lips to clean up what was left, then smiled at me.

Standing up, she grabbed her panties and slid them back on, slowly clothing herself. I reluctantly stood up, not wanting this to end, and began to dress, slipping on my boxers, jeans and shit, tidying myself up. She brought out a light perfume from her purse and spritzed it around the dressing room, masking the odor of sex. Smiling at each other, we grabbed the dress and made our way out of the room, heading towards the cashier. Paying for the dress, we exited the store, smiles on our faces, holding hands as we made our way to my car. Another wonderful day with the goddess. Life couldn't get any better.