A Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

A moment later, she took him into her mouth. She sucked him gently, licking and kissing the glans. All the time she stroked his balls with one hand and stroking his thighs with the other. Stephen was in seventh heaven. She really had the most wonderfully, sensual technique. But now she wanted to take her man. She stood up and wiped her hands up and down his toned chest and stomach.

'Sit down.' She said.

Stephen sat on the sofa and she straddled his thighs. They exchanged a long, drooling kiss, passionate to the point of abandon. She started to nibble and kiss his neck. This made his breathing grow ever deeper as she shifted her position and lowered herself onto his cock. She began to ride him. Her breasts level with his face so he could suck her nipples as she rocked her pelvis back and forth. She began to gasp as she could feel him going so deep. Stephen took her weight in his arms and leant back on to the sofa. He lifted her slightly and began to thrust into her pussy. Emma responded with shrill squeals of delight. He was banging her, urgently. Lustfully. Her face was pressed into his cheek. She was almost crying with delight as her climax rushed over her in a huge wave. Stephen could feel her vagina tighten around him as she came. She bit his shoulder and dug her nails into his back, in a convulsive orgasm. He drove his cock into her a few more times, before he too let out a roar of delight, as he pumped his load inside her.

They lay together, hot and sticky from their energetic lovemaking. Stephen whispered little messages of affection in her ear. It was after almost half an hour that Stephen realised she had drifted to sleep in his arms. He kissed her face, but had to wake her gently.

'Let me take you to bed and you can sleep properly.'

Emma yawned and kissed him on the nose. Will you bring me breakfast in bed tomorrow Stephen?'

'Of course my darling.'

She yawned again and stood up, holding out her hands.

'Thank you for saving me. Thank you for a wonderful day.'

Stephen looked at her naked body and her angelic features.

'OK, it's my pleasure.'

He helped her back into her pyjamas. They shared a tender kiss and Stephen held her in his arms. Emma's eyes were limpid, her eyelids slightly droopy from her passion-induced fatigue. Stephen relished her sleepiness, it made her look even cuter.

'Let's go to sleep then.' He said.

He led her upstairs and into his bedroom.

'Sweet dreams.' He said, as he lay next to her, half cuddling her with one arm.'

'Night night. See you in the morning.'

Stephen closed his eyes and knew she was already asleep. He drifted off himself, thinking of her.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers
12