The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 01

Story Info
Cougar meets her Anaconda on the train.
10.4k words
4.75
70.5k
142

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to ngnx and lumberjackme99 for their editing help.

*****

CHAPTER 1

DAY 1: THE TRAIN

I never expected to fall in love on the way to work. Not at my age. Not with my husband—a good man—still committed to me after 23 years of marriage. But sometimes life grabs you by the scruff of your neck and takes you places you never anticipated you'd go.

It all started on the DART—Dallas Area Rapid Transit. A metro train with its share of weirdos but a healthy contingent of worker bees like me.

One summer morning, it was raining out—a slow, drizzly rain. I had forgotten my umbrella, so my hair was clinging to me like a wet wool sweater. I hoped it didn't smell as disgusting as it felt. I was wearing a beige Burberry trench coat—don't know why I caved to the trend to buy this coat, because it made me look shapeless and sallow. Underneath was a beautiful lipstick red suit and black pearls, but my sack of a coat concealed it.

I was approaching my 49th birthday. So I had to think more and more about what colors and styles worked on my petite frame. I could still fit in clothes my 22-year-old daughter wore, but I didn't want to look like a cougar trying to be younger than I was.

Staring at my reflection in the window, I thought about my upcoming birthday—49 was hitting me hard, and the big 50 speeding up behind that churned my stomach.

My second stop in, a handsome man, built to brighten my day, lured my eye. How did I miss him when I first got on? He was about six feet, dressed in business attire but carrying a gym bag. He was holding the overhead bar, shoulders and biceps flexed beneath his suit jacket. His butt was round and firm beneath his pants.

I don't know what came over me, perhaps my years were making me reckless, but I stared at him until he felt my gaze. When he looked up, I motioned to him that the seat next to me was open. He smiled, looked around, presumably to make sure no women were standing, then moved my way. I scooted in so he could have the aisle seat.

His body was bigger than it looked from across the car, and his thigh and shoulder wedged against mine. He had a square jaw, sea-green eyes, and a fresh, close shave. His aftershave smelled like pine needles and his torso was pure musk. His hair was parted and combed back. In a word, he was gorgeous. Or, as my daughter would have proclaimed, yummy.

He popped out his ear buds. "Hi, I'm Jeremy. Thanks for saving me a seat." He flashed me a modest smile.

"I'm Candace. And you're welcome. You almost lost it to a blind pregnant woman in a wheelchair."

He quirked his mouth. "That's funny. I hope I'd be gentleman enough to give up the seat."

I was in a flirty mood. "I hope you wouldn't."

He chuckled, a deep rumbling noise that emanated from his chest. "You're terrible."

"No, honest."

I glanced down at his ear buds. He was so serious looking. I wondered what he was listening to. Catching up on the news? A podcast? Audio book?

"Nosy question. What were you listening to?"

His cheeks flamed. He turned his phone to show me the screen. Shakira. He was listening to Shakira!

He was embarrassed, so I stifled my giggle. "How did that happen?"

He cleared his throat in embarrassment. "My wife loves her. Plays her constantly. I picked it up. Her positive energy pumps me up for work. Plus, I speak Spanish, so it's a way to keep the language fresh for me. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it."

"I promise to try not to tease you for it."

"I appreciate that. What do you like to listen to?"

"My job is demanding, so when I listen to music I like to unwind. I do a lot of yoga, which involves hippy dippy New Age music. As far as artists, I like mellow stuff like Enya and sexy sounds like Sade."

"Sexy, huh? I've never heard of her."

"Put your buds in and look her up. S-A-D-E. Look up 'Smooth Operator.' Give it a listen and let me know what you think."

Jeremy put his ear buds in and pulled up Sade. The first song that popped up was 'The Sweetest Taboo,' so he went with that. When it was halfway through he stopped and looked at me, his eyebrows raised. "Not bad. But I don't think I'm supposed to get turned on before work."

I laughed. "Believe me, there's usually nothing on the train to turn anyone on before work"

His eyes found mine and turned serious. "I found the exception."

I blushed and examined my shoes. It had been a long time since a man flirted with me.

"Candace, the next stop is mine. Will you be on tomorrow?"

"Five days a week."

"Same train, same car?"

"As always."

"Awesome, I'll look forward to seeing you then."

"Same here, Jeremy."

"Enjoy your day. And stop turning me on before work. It's not fair." He hopped off the train with a wave and a naughty grin.

Candace grinned back at Jeremy as her window passed him by. She turned to stare at the seatback in front of her. She was confused by her behavior. Why was she flirting with another man? George was a committed man, although he took her for granted. But wasn't that part of marriage? Was it him or was it their marriage?

Candace shook away her thoughts. A little flirtation with some no-name man who she might never see again was innocent. Except she knew his name, and she knew she'd see him again. Probably every day.

DAY 2: INTERNSHIP

I felt like a lovesick schoolgirl. I couldn't wait to see Jeremy again. I went out of my way to wear a form-fitting pink dress and sexy high heels.

Jeremy's face lit up when he saw me.

"Look at you. Nice dress."

I blushed, like a 15-year-old, I actually blushed. "Thank you."

He looked even more delicious than the day before in a gorgeous gray summer wool suit. I could smell the masculine scent of his hair cream and the erotic fragrance of his body spray. I searched for conversation to hide my sexual desire.

"How long have you been in Dallas?"

"I'm here for the summer. I'm interning at Parker & Hanson."

Shit. He was a summer law clerk. That meant he was still in law school. He was younger than I thought.

"How funny. I'm a partner at Johnson, Croft & Williford. I went to law school with John Parker."

"Small world. Parker's my boss."

"Are you having a good experience?"

"Great experience. Parker is brilliant and the other attorneys are great to work with. Lots of challenging assignments but fun activities and dinners out too."

"Where are you going to law school?"

"Columbia."

"Great school. What brings you to Dallas?"

"My wife's family lives here. She wants to come back. I like Dallas well enough, but I've gotten great offers at top-tier firms in New York. It's hard to turn that sort of thing down. Although I do like Parker's firm."

"Speaking of your boss, I bumped into him the other day and he invited me to the Cattle Ranch fundraiser gala this Saturday. Are you going?'

"Yes, the firm likes all the summer associates to go. And bring our wives, of course. Even if we're lusting after another woman."

I pretended that the comment passed me by. "I'm bringing my husband. I look forward to meeting your wife."

"Yeah, that won't be uncomfortable for either of us."

I couldn't keep pretending I didn't know what he was talking about. "What's the situation with your wife?"

"Britney wanted to have a baby, but I was concerned about the cost since I couldn't work during law school. So we agreed to wait. She had other plans, because she stopped taking her birth control pills. The next thing I knew she was telling me she's pregnant."

"Yikes."

"It got worse once she was pregnant. She told me she didn't want to have sex, and then she stopped wanting any affection at all—no kisses, hugs, nothing. It's made it hard to keep loving her."

"Oh, Jeremy."

"I know it doesn't make it OK, but I hope it explains why I flirt with you."

"I wouldn't judge you for that."

"Well, this is my stop. See you tomorrow, pretty lady in pink."

"Have a good day, Jeremy."

There I was, blushing again. This man was pushing all my buttons. But, I reminded myself, we're both married. Seems like we both just need some innocent flirtation. That never hurt anyone.

DAY 3: RUNNING LATE

I could hardly wait for the next day. I spent too much time getting ready and missed my usual stop. I had to drive two more train stops down and get on there. Big mistake. Those extra stops added so many more people that it was standing room only.

But Jeremy was waiting for me. He was wedged against a post and made room for me. I squeezed myself between him and the post, feeling warm and safe with his big arms wrapped around me.

He rested his chin on my hair and laughed. "You're tiny."

"Maybe you're big."

The side of his mouth turned up in a grin. "That too."

The next time the train eased to a stop, Jeremy edged his groin into me, enough that I wasn't sure if it was intentional. His erection was bulging and pushed into my stomach. Then he removed all doubt that his body language was unintentional. "What do you think, Candace? Am I big?"

After regaining my power to speak, I dodged the question. "Well, you're tall."

"Touché. Maybe I've listened to 'Smooth Operator' too many times. This hot chick turned me on to Sade."

The train hit a bumpy stretch, where it went over a string of railroad crossings and around curves. With each bump, I jostled into Jeremy and felt his chest, pelvis, and cock grind against me.

When the person behind me exited the train, Jeremy leaned me up against the wall. Pushing his groin deeper into my stomach, he whispered in my ear, "No one can see us now. May I touch you?"

I wasn't sure what he meant, but found myself nodding.

Jeremy reached his hand inside my suit jacket and fondled my breast. His hand was big and strong, yet he weighed my breast with tenderness. After caressing the outside of my blouse, he unbuttoned the top two buttons.

My nipples were already firm and ready for him. He slid his hand under my lace bra and tweaked them, and a pool of need slid between my thighs. I looked around, but everyone around us was caught up in their newspaper, earbuds, or other entertainment. No one noticed the couple practically undressing in their car.

He leaned down and bit my earlobe. "Do you like being a naughty girl?"

"Yes. No. I don't know."

Jeremy chuckled. "Maybe you need more practice."

With his free hand, he guided my hand to his groin. He was monstrous. The feel of his hefty cock in my small hand was the most erotic experience I'd had in years.

I let out a moan, and the woman next to me turned to look. I'm sure she saw Jeremy's hand in my blouse. She shook her head with a frown and turned back to her book, her eyes skittering over to watch us now and then.

He was wearing thin linen pants, permitting me to feel every ridge of him. I ran my hand down to his balls and squeezed them until he caught his breath. I brought my hand back up along his shaft, marveling at the size of his girth and never-ending length. Most of his head was tucked under his belt, though I could feel the ridge, which I rubbed until he caught his weight on the wall behind me.

"Do you like how my dick feels?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to take you with it someday?"

"God yes."

"I could make you feel so good."

He lifted his knee to part my thighs. His leg found my clit in no time. Between his thigh parting my legs and his hand taking turns with my nipples, I was moments away from coming.

People near us were starting to notice. A man behind Jeremy turned half around to watch Jeremy grind his knee between my thighs. A twentysomething stared straight at Jeremy and grinned as I massaged his cock. I thought they were going to fist bump. The remarkable think of all of this is, I didn't care. I just wanted Jeremy.

I bore my vagina down on his leg to find the pressure I needed, tilted my head forward into his chest, and came with a silent fury. He continued to saw his leg back and forth between mine as I ground on him, forcing more pressure on my clit and puddling more wet release in my panties.

"Come for me, baby."

The world slowed down, and all that existed was Jeremy, his leg, his hands, and his chest holding me upright. His scents brought me places I'd never been before—new aromas, new visions, new sensations of touch.

My orgasm drew itself out longer than I could ever have imagined. I was overwhelmed with gratitude and wanted to give Jeremy the pleasure he had brought me. I pulled myself off his chest, buttoned my shirt, then reached for his zipper.

"No, not here, I can't come here."

"Why not? I did."

"I have to go to the office in these pants. And I come messier than you do."

"No problem. I have a tissue." I reached in my purse to discover I had two.

Jeremy groaned. He was still as hard as the post we had been clinging to and did not want to say no.

I unzipped his pants. I looked up to him for permission, but he had closed his eyes. I chose to read that as a "yes." I slipped my hand inside his fly and the hole in his boxers. He was enormous. I couldn't get my hand around him and had to settle for stroking him as hard as I could.

The sound of his zipper attracted attention. The woman in the business suit next to Jeremy took one look at what we were doing, scowled, then turned her back on us. The men on the train were less horrified, and seemed more interested in getting a show. I was too aroused to pay attention to most of it—these people were just glimpses in my memory of fondling Jeremy in a way I hadn't fondled a man in years.

I brought my hand down to his root, which was thick and firm with desire. I slid back up to his head, which was hot and slick with precum. He was wide and engorged, his veins popping out along the side. I fought an urgent desire to kneel in front of him and suck him off. Instead, I thought about how he had talked to me and decided two could play at that game.

"Do you like it when I stroke your dick?"

He didn't open his eyes. "Yes."

"Would you like me to suck you off?"

His eyes flew open. "Not here."

"Of course not, silly. I mean in general."

"Yes."

"I want to see you come."

"I'm so close."

He felt close. The bulb of his dick was warm and full. This man was not going to last long. I pulled his tip out of his pants and wrapped my hand around it. Stroking his shaft, I leaned over and whispered, "Whenever you're ready."

I forgot how much cum a young man packs. Jeremy came in big, heaving gobs. It shot out like cannon fire, and I had to reach out with my second hand to make sure I caught everything. He leaned over me, both hands bracing himself on the wall behind me, while the remnants squeezed out and filled both my palms.

I cleaned myself off while he tucked himself in.

I was still dopey from my orgasm. "We need more rides like this."

He grinned. "I need more Candace rides in general."

"I'd be up for that."

"Hey pretty lady, this is my stop. Thanks for the best train ride of my life."

"We should do it again sometime. See you tomorrow."

DAY 4: 23 YEARS

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough. Luckily, it was a glorious summer day, so I could ditch the rain coat and show off my figure in a fitted white suit and sky-high heels.

When Jeremy saw me, he grinned and popped his ear buds out. He gave me an obvious once over. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks."

"Seriously, you almost look innocent in white."

"Stop it. I'm turning red."

"I bet you'd look good in that color too. Preferably in leather."

"You're insufferable."

"Nope, just hot for this sexy woman."

"I can assure you it's mutual."

"You mean you don't jerk off every guy on the train?"

"Stop! I'm red again."

"And this time I'm picturing you in red lace."

"OK, I'm changing the subject. You didn't have to stop listening to Shakira on my account." I teased him.

"Actually, I was in the mood for something different." He showed me his phone, and Sade's 'Is it a Crime' was on his screen.

I played along. "Is what a crime?"

"Flirting with a beautiful woman when your wife's at home pregnant."

I felt sorry for the predicament Jeremy was in. I was suspicious of why his wife had locked him down by getting pregnant just a couple years earlier than they had agreed. I couldn't give him a pat answer.

"There may be too many variables to judge a man for that."

"What if he wanted a straight answer? Would you think less of a man like that?"

"I think it takes two to tango. And I wouldn't think less of the man than I would of the married woman who was flirting back."

"That's good to know. In the situation I have in mind, the woman who's doing the flirting is spectacular."

I had to change the topic before my wet panties soaked through to my white skirt. "This is your first child, right?"

"Right. Britney wanted to start young. I'd have preferred to wait another ten years."

"How young? How old are you?"

"23"

My gut twisted and a lump formed in my throat. "Jeremy, I've been married 23 years."

He looked away. He was trying to calculate things out. I decided to help him. "My daughter is 22. I'm about to turn 49."

He swiveled his head back, boring his eyes into mine. "So you're saying the woman I want to sleep with could be my mother."

A blush gathered across my chest and crawled its way up my neck.

"I'm about to turn 24. So we're not that many years apart."

I laughed at his reasoning. "You're right. My daughter is your age, I'm buddies with your boss, and I've been practicing law three years longer than you've been alive, yet we're practically contemporaries."

He snapped his fingers. "Exactly."

I didn't mean to kill the mood, but I needed to get something off my chest. "Jeremy, about yesterday. I've been married over 20 years, and I've never done anything like that before. Not even close. I don't know what came over me."

"Are you saying you regret it?"

"That's the problem. I don't. Don't get me wrong—I'm struggling with it, and I feel guilty. George has never given me a reason to mistreat him, except for the fact that he takes me for granted. Our lives have turned blah, and whenever I bring it up, he looks at me like I'm crazy. But 'regret' is too strong a word for how I feel. What about you?"

"I feel guilty, but not toward the Britney who's willing to go off the pill and lie to me about it, then proclaim that we're not going to be affectionate. I feel guilty about what we had when we got married. She's made it clear that's not who she is anymore. It's hard to feel guilty toward someone who's betrayed me so much."

"I don't know that I want to spend the little time we have together talking any more about our spouses."

"Me neither. In fact, what are you doing this train ride?"

"I'm going to talk with this man who is way too young for me then get off the train without a tissue full of cum."

We both laughed at how ridiculous the situation was.

"Maybe I'll get lucky next time. I wouldn't mind filling up another one of your tissues."

I slapped him on the chest. "You're disgusting."

"Nope, just a guy."

"A horny guy."

"Yeah, a horny guy who's about to miss his stop. Have a good day, pretty lady. See you at the gala."

DAY 5: THE GALA

As a partner at a big Dallas firm, I had been to a million fundraisers, private parties, galas, you name it. This was the first one where I was nervous. I was nervous about my husband, George, meeting Jeremy. I was nervous about meeting Jeremy's wife. I was nervous that "I jacked off Jeremy" was going to be tattooed across my forehead.