A Day with Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking a shower with Master; His surprise for pet.
1.4k words
4.02
23.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pet finished she washed up and crawled out to Master with her leash held in her teeth. she placed it by His side, turned to face away, spread her knees and leaned forward until her breasts lay on the floor.

He moaned an appreciative "mmm" as her ass spread slightly for His view. she remained like this while He continued to smoke and answered an email to His slave.

After hitting what seemed like a definitive "enter" key and clicking on what she imagined to be "send" she felt His stare move back to her as He ran His hand across her ass, pausing to teasingly flick across her asshole. her hands clenched the pad below her.

"I want my pet to go start a nice hot shower for U/us and be waiting inside when I come in." He leaned forward, brushed a hand very intentionally across her nipple and He unclipped the leash. "Sit up, my pet."

she did so and felt His body sit up behind her, His hand sliding up her back until it reached the back of her collar and He carefully undid the clasp before gently removing it. she hated the feeling of His collar sliding off of her neck and a small sigh escaped. His hand threaded into her hair and he carefully but quickly swung her around and pulled her mouth to His for a deep kiss.

"Go now," He said.

"Yes, Master," she said with an excited smile in her voice.

she crawled away towards the bathroom, exaggerating the sway of her hips until she heard Him moan again.

Only a minute or two later as she stood under the hot water washing out the shampoo He peaked around the curtain with a grin and she smiled back. He stepped in and she moved out of the way so that He could stand under the hot water He so loved.

she stood quietly while He enjoyed a minute of the warmth on His body. He picked up the shampoo bottle and she held out her hand, letting Him drip a small amount onto her palm before tipping His head back as her fingers began massaging her scalp.

she loved the sensation of His hair on her fingertips which felt so incredibly soft with the shampoo foaming. she loved watching His face as it relaxed underneath her touch, forgetting everything else for that minute and surrendering to His own sensations. Always reluctantly, she finished washing His hair and picked up the bar of soap while He rinsed His hair.

He turned around to face the water while she soaped up her hands and began to wash and massage His back, listening to His cues and following her hands as they cleaned and worked, seeking out the spots that most needed to be touched. As He sometimes did He leaned His hands against the wall for support when she found a spot that needed a bit more attention.

she worked her way down His back and legs until He turned to face her. she eyed His cock with a sly look in her eye. she always wanted to devour Him right here; to conjure a stool for Him to sit on under the hot water while she ministered to His gorgeous cock. He knew the gleam in her eye and laughed at her.

she soaped His legs and then stood up, washing His chest and arms before soaping up her hands one last time and handing the bar of soap to Him. her eyes and hands drifted south, back to His cock and she gently brought Him into her hands, sweeping under His balls before sliding up His cock over and over again.

It was so hard to not drop and suck. Much like His fondness for soapy boobs she adored soapy cock and often He would have to let her know she didn't need to "clean" anymore by turning back to the water.

While He rinsed she added soap to a poof and He washed her in turn. They switched places again and while she rinsed off he played further with her soapy boobs before she turned and He ran a finger up and down the crack of her ass. He persisted and she leaned forward holding the wall while He began to rub His cock up and down her slit before teasing her pussy. she whimpered to the wall as He stood up fully, placed His cock vertically along her slit and rubbed a bit more.

"oh, Master, Your pet wants You so much."

"In time, pet, be patient, my girl," He said as she ground back against Him, so eager for more.

He reached around to her front and grabbing her breasts pulled her to standing. she moved to the far end, letting Him return to His place under the water before dropping to her knees and looking up at Him, the question written clearly in her eyes.

He very subtley arched His pelvis towards her and at this signal she opened wide and plunged onto His cock, the water running down her face and around her full mouth. Master stood under the hot water, hands reaching down to hold either side of His pet's head as He gently thrust into her mouth while she wiggled her tongue and sucked.

He stopped and pulled out, her eyes looking up at Him imploringly but knowing it was time to stand and exit.

After drying off and putting on her pet-dana to keep her hair off, she fetched her collar and came back, kneeling at Master's feet. she kissed each one several times before sitting up and handing Him the collar. He smiled and she turned around.

After putting the collar back on, Master sent her to make a light breakfast while He prepared a few things. By the time she'd finished and brought Him the food He was back sitting at His computer and while they ate He showed her several things He believe she would find amusing.

Master finished and she brought the dishes to the kitchen, rinsed them off and set them in the dishwasher.

"Does my Master need anything?"

"Just my pet," He replied.

pet returned to His side, where He again clipped on the leash and led her towards the bedroom. He stopped at the closed door. "I have a surprise for my girl," He said with a grin. her eyes lit up with a smile, "Master does?"

"I've been hiding it since you arrived," He said as he retrieved the blindfold from the doorknob and placed it over her eyes, fastening it behind. "On your feet, pet."

she stood and heard the door open before He led her inside. The excitement coursed through her body. He pulled her around and spun her such that she truly lost her sense of direction before she sensed that she was facing a wall.

"Hold your hands up and out to your sides," He instructed and she did so without hesitation. she felt Him place a cuff around one wrist, fastening the buckle and then moving to her other side to take care of the other wrist.

"Spread your legs apart." she did so.

He placed cuffs on both ankles as well and she heard the familiar jingle of metal. A clink and sudden weight shift on the collar which He then pulled slightly forward. she could hear the chain jingle that He attached it to. He did the same to both ankles, pulling her forward. "Open your palms and do not shut or move them until I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, pet understands."

He repeated the same process with her hands and let her stand a moment before saying, "alright, you may try to touch what is within reach. If you figure out what it is..."

"Master made a cross!!" she exclaimed before He had finished. she was so lost in the thrilled excitement that she forgot to contain herself. "It's a cross!"

He laughed, "yes, pet, it's a cross and I was going to say that if you figured it out I wouldn't take 5 off, but since you spoke before I finished I guess the offer is off the table."

she heard a "hah!" escape when she let her head gently thunk into the wall.

"yes, Master, pet is sorry to have cut You off while You were still speaking. It was a foolish error and i apologize for my rudeness, Master."

He stroked the back of her head, "you'll be making up for it, pet, don't you worry."