A Day With My little pt. 01

Story Info
"Daddy" gets woken up by his submissive girlfriend.
1.1k words
4.25
68.7k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
506 Followers

I can't remember what I was dreaming about last night. All I know is I woke up with my arms wrapped around my girl and my cock throbbing almost painfully against her incredible ass. Anyone who has seen that ass probably wouldn't blame me for unconsciously trying to shove my member through her panties, she had the kind of body that made me want to weep with joy each time it was revealed to my hungry gaze.

Remembering how late I had kept her up the night before, and knowing that she needed rest for the day ahead I fought down the urge to wake her. I kissed her shoulder and rolled over, already feeling the loss of her body pressing against my urgent shaft.

It felt like forever, though I'm sure it was only 20 minutes that I lay there awake, listening to her breathing behind me, still fighting the urge to wake her and take her right then. Maybe when the alarm went off I'd do just that. My cock gave a pulse of approval at that thought, regaining the small amount of hardness that was lost as I lay there in the dark.

I had just looked over at the clock on my bedside table when the damn thing started going off. I was about to reach over and shut it off when I felt her move behind me. An arm appeared, wrapping over me and reaching to the clock, shutting off the alarm. I stayed still, pretending to be asleep as she sat up in bed.

I felt the sheet fall from her body as she sat and I knew that her sweet breasts were exposed to the morning air, her nipples tightening in the chill left by the night. I wanted to turn and look, touch, or kiss those perfect breasts but something made me stay still. The bed shifted slightly as she stretched and yawned, going through her morning wake up routine that I found so adorable, yet incredibly sensual at the same time.

Another shift told me she had laid back down. She reached over me again to grab the water bottle I kept next to the clock. Before she could grab it however I felt a hard cold nub brush against my back. I must have felt so warm now that she had let the chill wash over her upper body. A gasp escaped her as her nipple brushed over my back. I knew that gasp, and I knew what it meant. That one brush of her insanely sensitive nipples over my skin had just set off a fire deep inside her.

Sure enough the water bottle lay forgotten and her lips found my bare shoulder. I heard her breathing in, and I knew that she could smell the musky scent of sweat and sex that lingered over me from the night before. Her lips brushed my shoulder again, followed by her teeth before she began to trail her fingers and kisses down my body. She moved slow, almost timid, as if she was unsure of the likely outcome of her actions.

The sheet pulled off of my body as she continued her trail of soft teasing touches and kisses. She found my hip, and she kissed down softly towards my stomach, just below my abs. The little minx! She knew that was one of the more sensitive parts of my body. I let out a sleepy growl that I hoped did not tell her I was awake, and turned onto my back. Peeking up at her I saw a smile on her face, as if she knew that would happen when she kissed there. I wondered how often she'd done that before.

Now that I was on my back my erection, which had somehow gotten even harder, was clearly tenting the sheet. As she gently peeled back the sheet and revealed the angry looking shaft she let out a quiet moan. "Oh Daddy," she whispered as her mouth descended towards the towering organ. Her tongue slid from between her lips and dragged down my length. Down to the base and over my swollen balls before sliding back up. When she reached the tip a copious amount of precum was waiting for her, which she eagerly licked up. Her lips closed over the tip as her tongue searched for any that she might have missed.

Another growl was forced from my chest as she continued to lick all around my head, her lips now sealed around it as she softly sucked on her morning treat. My little one whimpered when she heard my growl and as if that growl was a physical thing pushing down on her head, my shaft began to disappear more into her mouth. When I felt the tip of my cock at her throat she stopped, as if to enjoy the feeling of me so deep inside her. Her tongue continued to tease the underside of my shaft and as she pulled her head back it became more active, searching out the most sensitive areas of my member.

Finally I couldn't take anymore. I couldn't just lay there and pretend to sleep as she teased the tool that had been ready and waiting to take her since before she even woke up. I groaned as once again my cock disappeared into her mouth. This time it wasn't my growl forcing her head down farther but my hands, fingers now wrapped in her hair as I pushed myself into her throat.

Once she knew I was awake the teasing stopped. She eagerly pushed down until I was buried to the hilt, then popped off and began to bob her head up and down, sucking hard on my shaft as she looked up into my eyes. That look took my breathe away and just about made me cum. I could see the pleading in her eyes, the longing for me to cum for her, in her, to give her my waiting load.

Gripping her hair tighter I began to guide her up and down my swelling member. My hips began to buck as I felt the first waves of my climax approaching. I held her head still, using my hips to thrust into her throat again and again. Groans turned in to grunts, my even thrusts turning to spasms as I came. Jets of cum burst from me, hitting the back of her throat. She didn't even fight against my hands that held her in place, swallowing again and again as I came for her.

When I finally relaxed back into the bed she slowly cleaned my cock, licking up any cum she might have missed. Then she crawled up my body and laid her head on my chest. "Good Morning Daddy." She whispered softly.

DASTONE
DASTONE
506 Followers