A Day's Sailing

Story Info
Desire and fulfilment on the sea.
1k words
3.88
25.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky was blue with clouds gently rolling across it, the breeze a steady 6 knots and the sea calm with the wind rippling the water.

Today was the day I had waited for, for so long.

My sailing companion arrived, Deb dressed in jeans, trainers a wind proof spray jacket. She put on her life jacket, climbing into the yacht she settled comfortably into the cockpit. As we set off from the marina she looked so gorgeous. The wind gently rippling through her hair; sunglasses and a faint smile on her lips.

We headed out of the harbour, the sails filling, with wind driving us forward. Killing the motor brought a calm serenity to the yacht moving through the sea. Chatting about the stuff of life we opened a bottle of chardonnay. Joking and laughing about nothing the sun filtered through the rolling clouds.

Both of us happy and feeling good.

The wind began to drop, and as the sun came out, we sailed gently along. We set a course parallel with the shore line, about 2 miles off the coast.

Deb, joked about my swimming shorts, and wanted to know if I intended to jump over board. Sipping her wine, she asked if I would rescue her if she fell overboard. Taking her sun glasses off she looked up at me where I was standing by the tiller. I looked into her eyes and said "in a flash, I would dive in for you".

She smiled. Her smile was so disarming. It made me tremble with desire.

Standing up Deb lent against the cabin, looking out to sea. Her arse so perfectly formed gently moving with the motion of the yacht through the sea. I could feel my loins stirring. My cock thickening as I watched her bum.

Laughing, Deb turned and looked at me. "Wouldn't it be funny if someone was watching us through a telescope" she joked. She looked at my shorts, smiled and turned away, leaning on the cabin and watching the houses on the coastline.

I turned the auto pilot on. And moved to stand behind her: not touching. I put my hands on her back, resting on her lifejacket. Looking down the sight of her bum had made me so hard. She moved back. Pressing herself against me. Mmmm, a slight moan escaped her lips.

I said, " Your life jacket needs sorting out". I reached out and undid her life jacket. Reaching my hands beneath her spray jacket I felt the softness of her back and tummy through her T-shirt. She felt so warm. My hands moved up her body. Holding her beautiful full breasts in my hands I tingled all over as she wiggled her bottom against my hard cock. Putting my hands under her shirt I unclasped her bra and felt the warmth of her breasts in my hands.

Turning around to face me, she smiled. Looking so radiant and beautiful, she kissed me. She reached down and put her hand inside my shorts, running her hand over my cock. I undid her jeans. Kissing her passionately.

The feeling of erotic excitement was so intense. We ripped each other clothes off standing there naked she turned again, leant against the cabin and waved at the shore. I pressed my cock against her arse. Then kneeling I kissed her bottom. Running my tongue over her soft arsehole. She squirmed with pleasure. My tongue dove into her pussy, tasting the sweetness of her juice. Her aroma filled my senses. Standing up, Deb bent over. I rested my hard cock against the entrance to her cunt, feeling the wetness on the tip of my knob. Pushing in, the softness of the walls of her vagina pulsated against me. Desire for her filled my entire being. I pushed in deep, relishing in her moans of pleasure. Wanting to get further into her, I thrust, pushing, feeling her wetness drip on my cock as I fucked her.

The pleasure rippled through my body as I pushed deep into this amazing, beautiful woman. I could feel the intensity in my body increase. The tingling sensation in my balls causing me to moan out load. I could feel my cum about to explode. My whole body was consumed with desire for Deb. I pushed, she responded our bodies fusing together as I exploded inside her. The feeling was amazing.

As we separated Deb turned and kissed me. It was soft, passionate and full of love and desire.

Lost for words, I said "Wow!" And sat down in the cockpit. Both of us totally naked, she stood before me; her body radiant and beautiful. My cock softened, spent I just stared at her.

Deb smiled at me and straddled me. Her full breasts pressing against my chest, I could feel her hard nipples against my skin. The warmth and wetness of her pussy in my lap felt so good. Deb kissed me. My whole body was in heaven.

Her kissing and touch aroused me again. My cock pushed against her, slipping inside her. Warm and wet, our bodies merged together as we kissed.

Deb, reached behind me, holding on to the side of the yacht she looked across at the beach: seeing small specks of people walking on the beach and the houses behind. Her beautiful breasts brushed across my face. She started to ride me: Harder and harder: thrusting: Her body writhing in pleasure.

I could feel her wetness on my cock. It was amazing. As she thrust, her moans filled my body. God how I want this woman!

Her juices felt so good; so wet. She was dripping. Deb arched her back and squirted. My god! I could feel her juice pour from her body. Soaking my lap, Soaking the clothes on the floor of the cockpit. Her arching back, her breasts exposed to the sun and sea. Ohhh.

She began to relax. Softly kissing me.

Naked and spent, sailing a couple of miles off the coast; the sun warmed our souls.

I wonder if anyone did have a telescope that afternoon?