A Deal Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was me that came up with the proposition, not Tom! I had gotten to know you a lot better form hanging around at Ray’s these last few months. I liked you, hopefully you’ll treat me with a modicum of respect and I knew that you had the money and you were alone. So I propositioned Tom and He jumped on it.

You can make me the town slut if you want. I’ll fuck every guy, girl, horse, and dog in this town for the next three months if that’s what you want. I’ll do that to pay off my debt and get rid of that asshole…

But my hope is that that’s not what you want. My hope is that I can continue to live here when my debt is paid. It’s my hope that nothing will change between us when my debt is paid. I came up with this plain because I love you and have loved you for a long time. Do you remember a few years ago you and I were at some picnic and were just sitting at one of the tables and talking? After a while everyone else got busy doing other things and it was just you and I? Do you remember?

I just smiled because I remembered vividly! I had a few beers and Vicky had a few glasses of wine and we both started bitching about our sex lives. It was rather stupid of us because we didn’t really know each other very good and if either of our spouses had gotten wind of what we were saying our lives would have changed drastically that day!

She was complaining that he never wanted sex at all anymore and that they couldn’t even talk about it anymore. The “blue moon” that they did have sex was when she insisted repeatedly and he just gave it. She told me that she just wanted to be used – it didn’t matter how, just used!

Me, on the other hand was complaining about the fuck-by-number routine that Maria insisted on! I told her that I just wanted a fuck-toy who would do what I wanted and then discard when I was finished.

My smile said it all as she came closer to me and said – I’m your toy, play with me as you want. Tell me what to do and it will be done. Do to me what you want and I’ll say thank you. When my debt is paid we will both see where we want to go form there!

I just reached up and grabbed he hair and pushed her down to he knees. She just smiled – A great big radiant smile as she reached for my zipper and pulled out my cock. She had my balls cupped in one hand and was fondling my shaft with the other. I twisted my fist that was full of her hair and with a slight moan she put her lips over my cock and began to make love to my cock with her mouth!

After a few minutes I pulled out of her mouth and took a step backward. She just looked – I stepped out of my pants and took off my shirt and fell back into a chair. She started to get up and I just commanded her to CRAWL. The smile on her face never broke as she crawled on all four over to me. When she got to my cock I lifted my ass and offered it to her tongue. For the first time her smile left – But just for a second. It quickly returned as she stuck out her tongue and started licking on my shit hole.

At first she was very slow and very tentative but soon started digging her tongue deeper and faster. Next she grabbed my cock and started stroking in rhythm to her tonguing. Needless to say it didn’t take very long before I grabbed her hair again a brought her face up to my dick and shot my cum all over her face. It had been awhile – A long while before I had any release outside of the manual kind and there was a lot of spunk.

With my hands grabbing a fist full of hair she looked up at me smiling and asked – What’s next? I grabbed my dick and with it wiped up the cum on her face and feed it to her. I was able to do this three more time and each time she greedily sloped up the goo. When there was no more let I let go of her hair and we both fell back away from each other.

After a few minutes we caught our breath and she started to get up. I simply asked – Where are you going? To clean up she replied. No your not – I want you to stay like that! Take off you clothes I told her. Slowly, she started unbuttoning her blouse. Then she took off her bra. Next, she unzipped he pants and slipped them off and finally her panties.

A there she stood in all he glory wondering what would happen next. I told her to lie on the floor and spread her legs. Of course she obeyed. I got up and told her to wait. I went to kitchen a grabbed a cucumber off the table a brought it to her. She took with a look on her that asked – What?

I said I want to see you fuck yourself with it. Use it as a dildo and cum for me. Again her actions were slow and with a smile as she stroked to make it a smooth as possible. After a few minutes she stuck it in her cunt and thrust it about a quarter of the way in. She held it there for only a second and pulled it out all the way and grabbed the very end and then jammed it in three quarters and pulled it out instantly. She repeated this several times before she looked and asked – Am I doing what you want? I didn’t give her a replay as I watched her masturbate with the vegetable.

I then got up and knelt beside her as she took my cock and started jagging me off. It wasn’t long before I was hard as a rock and I turned her over and made her get into a doggie position. With the cucumber still in her cunt I started fucking her with it and started sticking a finger up her ass. She squirmed and moaned but didn’t try to stop me. I took my finger and suck it in her cunt next to the cucumber and got my finger nice and juicy. With that I jammed it down her ass and penetrated past my second knuckle. After a few minutes I pulled my finger out and proceeded to mount her from behind.

With a little bit of effort on my part and some discomfort on her part I soon had my dick up her ass. Slowly I pushed with my cock as I reached down and pulled to cucumber out. When the cuc was almost out I jammed it back in with a hard thrust as I pulled out my cock. She was just breathing very hard at this point as I reversed the actions. With each thrust she groaned. I kept up a nice steady rhythm and her groans became louder and louder. The groans soon were replaced with “oh fuck”, “Oh fuck”, “OH fuck”, “OH Fuck”, “OH FUck”, “OH FUCk”, “OH FUCK”, “OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK” she screamed with all her might. Her arms dropped to the floor and then her face. She had her ass up in the air receiving my dick while she was grasping for air.

I quit with the cucumber but I was still wailing in her ass when she started bucking again. The bitch was begging for air but was still fucking me for all she was worth. Luckily for both of us my load let loose as I buried my dick deep in her ass.

She stood there with her ass in the air trying to catch her breath and I lay on top her as my dick fell out of her. After a few minutes we just collapsed and I rolled over next to her. Nothing was said for about ten minutes before I sat up.

I got up and went to the can, took a piss and washed up. When I came out she was waiting by the door and asked if she could clean the cum off her face now? I just laughed and told her it was alright but she would be wearing another load before the night was over.

By the time she came out of the bathroom I had on my clothes and was heading out the door. She looked at me and I could tell she was very disappointed. I told her I was going to Ray’s and that she should wait her.

Out the door I went...

12