All Comments on 'A Debt to be Paid'

by paerotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

Well written....smooth. I could not stop reading...you kept me on the edge of my seat. Even though it was forceful, it was sooooo erotic and sexy. I easily connected with each of the characters. Looking forward to ready many, many sequels in this story line. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Abusive

Erotic...okay - but - I don't like men (and I use the term loosely in this case) who abuse women and arrogantly push them around. I've met these guys, loud mouth assholes, and nobody likes them. I agree, some women like a man to take charge, the initiative but not to the point of damn near rape. I liked Ann and the way you wrote her, she would have succumbed with a little persuasive, complimentary, cuddling and kissing.

Otherwise, you wrote well, I'm disapponted in what you turned Ann into, she wasn't (isn't) that woman you finished her as.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah power

How any real woman can give herself to something so close to an ape beggers believe. As if the female revolution never started. The best thing to do to an ape like that send him to obedience school, and don't let him return without a collar. For we are so much or should be so much better so life becomes as it should be. Run by us LOL Jan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved it.

The story was great, but I did not cotton to the way Michael abused Ann. If you could have had him dominate her without abuse, that would have been so much better. I am a submissive and my Dom would never abuse me that way! He has other ways of punishing me - on the rare occasions that I do something wrong - that are just as, if not more, effective. The story was well written, though, and it was one that (even though I did not like how he treated her) I had to know the outcome of.

CCjCCjalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Loved the way you had him express himself. I thought you did a great job having him get her attention then capture her in a more loving way. Looking forward to reading more from you. :-)

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Forceful in a good way

I like that he was forceful and i really liked the part where he made her nod one more time or he would leave and not speak of it again. She gave in because she wanted to not because she had no other choice. She knew what she really wanted and he was there to give it to her.

I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing

wow, if only it cood happen to all of us....

ur fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Favorite

I saved this to my favorites on my computer (bookmarked). I LOVED it. So hot, so cruel but gentle too. This had the perfect balance for me. Can't wait to read it to my husband. Love love love love it!!!! Please do more nonconsent!

KristirosaKristirosaabout 7 years ago
Perfection!

Absolutely one of the top 3 of my faves on Lit in all my 4 years of reading the stories here. Well written and great plot. Thank you for putting my desires into words for me!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
both captor and captive having a crush on each other is so damn sexy..and hot!! :))

story build up and tormentor hot,sexy and complex!! both captor and captive having a crush on each other is so damn hot and sexy!! Rapist way more manly than most around here!! ;) Manly charms are his chains and chords!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great story. Keep writing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous